Singapore Expats Forum

casually bitch about room mates here

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 1:45 pm

@sergei:
I have a few personal rules. hitting on friends ex's, wifes, ex-wives is ruled out. my room mates wife is obviously out of question and she isn't my type
My friend is a stupid retarded idiot for not marrying the previous girl he was dating.
I know a lot many things about my roomies current wife that pisses me off no end, her constant moaning and bitching and trying hard to fit in.
her unwelcoming attitude, her condescending behavior, refusal to be polite ugh there are too many to name.
The only reason why I think he married her was because he finds her silliness a distraction from his work.
:P

User avatar
Sergei82
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon, 02 Nov 2009

Postby Sergei82 » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 1:53 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:she isn't my type

You said she is pretty.
rajagainstthemachine wrote:My friend is a stupid retarded idiot for not marrying the previous girl he was dating.

You said previous one did not want.
rajagainstthemachine wrote:because he finds her silliness a distraction from his work

After all, it is not the worst reason for marriage, isn't it?

Hmmmm...

Am I a very annoying type of guy? :P

alittlerisky
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby alittlerisky » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 2:07 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:I know a lot many things about my roomies current wife that pisses me off no end, her constant moaning and bitching and trying hard to fit in.
her unwelcoming attitude, her condescending behavior, refusal to be polite ugh there are too many to name.k.
:P


Definitely turned down :lol:
Who? What? How? Why? Where? When? Merde...

User avatar
Sergei82
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon, 02 Nov 2009

Postby Sergei82 » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 2:13 pm

alittlerisky wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:I know a lot many things about my roomies current wife that pisses me off no end, her constant moaning and bitching and trying hard to fit in.
her unwelcoming attitude, her condescending behavior, refusal to be polite ugh there are too many to name.k.
:P


Definitely turned down :lol:

Turned down even before he had time to ask! :shock: :P

alittlerisky
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby alittlerisky » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 2:13 pm

Sergei82 wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:because he finds her silliness a distraction from his work

After all, it is not the worst reason for marriage, isn't it?
:P


I agree.

My rules for dateable girls / potential wife are quite simple:

1. Not over 50kg
2. Very pretty
3. Not taller than me
4. Smaller feet than me
5. Born a female
6. Pulse
7. Can string a few words together words together… preferably “I love youâ€Â
Who? What? How? Why? Where? When? Merde...

User avatar
Sergei82
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon, 02 Nov 2009

Postby Sergei82 » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 2:18 pm

[quote="alittlerisky"]My rules for dateable girls / potential wife are quite simple:

1. Not over 50kg
2. Very pretty
3. Not taller than me
4. Smaller feet than me
5. Born a female
6. Pulse
7. Can string a few words together words together… preferably “I love youâ€Â

User avatar
Sergei82
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon, 02 Nov 2009

Postby Sergei82 » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 2:20 pm

Oh forgot: and yourself - should look at least a little bit better than baboon from a cage, so she could tell the difference.

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 4:11 pm

Image

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 4:15 pm

Sergei82 wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:she isn't my type

You said she is pretty.
rajagainstthemachine wrote:My friend is a stupid retarded idiot for not marrying the previous girl he was dating.

You said previous one did not want.
rajagainstthemachine wrote:because he finds her silliness a distraction from his work

After all, it is not the worst reason for marriage, isn't it?

Hmmmm...

Am I a very annoying type of guy? :P


incidentally his previous gf likes me :cool:
and his previous gf > his current wife
but my moral code prevents me from dating his previous gf :-|
and yes you are so damm irritating ah! ( repeat that to yourself in singlish ) :P

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 4:17 pm

alittlerisky wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:I know a lot many things about my roomies current wife that pisses me off no end, her constant moaning and bitching and trying hard to fit in.
her unwelcoming attitude, her condescending behavior, refusal to be polite ugh there are too many to name.k.
:P


Definitely turned down :lol:


heh! :cool:

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 4:49 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:
Sergei82 wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:she isn't my type

You said she is pretty.
rajagainstthemachine wrote:My friend is a stupid retarded idiot for not marrying the previous girl he was dating.

You said previous one did not want.
rajagainstthemachine wrote:because he finds her silliness a distraction from his work

After all, it is not the worst reason for marriage, isn't it?

Hmmmm...

Am I a very annoying type of guy? :P


incidentally his previous gf likes me :cool:
and his previous gf > his current wife
but my moral code prevents me from dating his previous gf :-|
and yes you are so damm irritating ah! ( repeat that to yourself in singlish ) :P


Doesn't that explain more than enough why she is behaving like a prissy biatch to you now? :P

User avatar
Sergei82
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon, 02 Nov 2009

Postby Sergei82 » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 5:15 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:incidentally his previous gf likes me :cool:
and his previous gf > his current wife
but my moral code prevents me from dating his previous gf :-|

Now that is very silly and unfair to that girl. So what if she dated your friend? Are you expecting to marry a virgin in the future? Or you want to say you've never been with a woman by now, and if you've been then how come anybody can even think about taking you as a husband? :cool:

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 5:30 pm

the lynx wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:
Sergei82 wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:she isn't my type

You said she is pretty.
rajagainstthemachine wrote:My friend is a stupid retarded idiot for not marrying the previous girl he was dating.

You said previous one did not want.
rajagainstthemachine wrote:because he finds her silliness a distraction from his work

After all, it is not the worst reason for marriage, isn't it?

Hmmmm...

Am I a very annoying type of guy? :P


incidentally his previous gf likes me :cool:
and his previous gf > his current wife
but my moral code prevents me from dating his previous gf :-|
and yes you are so damm irritating ah! ( repeat that to yourself in singlish ) :P


Doesn't that explain more than enough why she is behaving like a prissy biatch to you now? :P


she doesn't know about me talking to her husbands ex , in any case we're just good friends in a strictly platonic way

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 5:33 pm

Sergei82 wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:incidentally his previous gf likes me :cool:
and his previous gf > his current wife
but my moral code prevents me from dating his previous gf :-|

Now that is very silly and unfair to that girl. So what if she dated your friend? Are you expecting to marry a virgin in the future? Or you want to say you've never been with a woman by now, and if you've been then how come anybody can even think about taking you as a husband? :cool:


trolling stones gather no moss come back when you have a nice bitchy roommate

User avatar
Sergei82
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon, 02 Nov 2009

Postby Sergei82 » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 5:44 pm

Guys, am I a troll? :P

Think about that couple's perspective: each time before having a portion of some healthy bang they should think about some "megadead" dude listening them in another room. No wonder the girl doesn't like you. :wink:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Looking for room mates
    by TY427 » Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:39 pm » in Staying, Living in Singapore
    1
    570
    by beppi View the latest post
    Sat, 23 Aug 2014 7:31 pm
  • soccer mates
    by jejesing » Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:01 pm » in Beauty, Health & Fitness
    5
    1863
    by jejesing View the latest post
    Sun, 17 Mar 2013 1:57 pm
  • Newbie needs some mates
    by ohmz52 » Mon, 16 Dec 2013 2:23 am » in Newcomer's Lounge
    9
    2432
    by kunal.kanade View the latest post
    Sat, 01 Feb 2014 5:16 pm
  • 27/F UK - Just arrived and could do with some mates!
    by Bell-Singas » Sun, 05 Jan 2014 9:10 am » in Newcomer's Lounge
    15
    3685
    by john1986 View the latest post
    Mon, 17 Feb 2014 4:09 pm
  • 36 M Looking for new mates for drinks, sport, etc
    by BenS » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 5:16 pm » in 30's Club
    4
    1904
    by the lynx View the latest post
    Wed, 11 Feb 2015 9:24 am

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests