Singapore Expats

25/F/Aussie - only just arrived

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Tash87

25/F/Aussie - only just arrived

Post by Tash87 » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 8:57 pm

Hiya,

My name is Natasha and I have literally just jumped off the plane on Sunday. I have started work this week and keen to grown my social circle - at least to give me something to do on the weekend/after work (that is other than all the starting up house prep that is!)

If you are keen to catch up for a drink, coffee, sightseeing or explore please do let me know!

Cheers!

Tash

Cassis

Post by Cassis » Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:17 am

hi Natasha , did you come to singapore alone or a group of friends? I can bring you out for drinks one night if you are keen!

nomuken

Re: 25/F/Aussie - only just arrived

Post by nomuken » Thu, 21 Feb 2013 7:41 pm

Tash87 wrote:Hiya,

My name is Natasha and I have literally just jumped off the plane on Sunday. I have started work this week and keen to grown my social circle - at least to give me something to do on the weekend/after work (that is other than all the starting up house prep that is!)

If you are keen to catch up for a drink, coffee, sightseeing or explore please do let me know!

Cheers!

Tash
hi tash
hi there,just finding friends out there in sg

nomuken

Post by nomuken » Thu, 21 Feb 2013 7:50 pm

Cheers!

Tash
hi tash
hi there,just finding friends out there in sg

Celo

Post by Celo » Sun, 24 Feb 2013 2:00 am

Hi Tash, how-the-hell-are-ya. :P

I’m relatively new here too. I’m Serb but I studied a bit in Australia.
Keen to meet new people too.

NickR

Post by NickR » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:24 am

Hey Tash

I am pretty much in the same boat. Fresh off the plane from Brisbane!

Drop me an email if you like [email protected].

Cheers
Nick

hassasin

Post by hassasin » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 5:24 pm

Hello Tash,
I am a 23 year old local looking to meet new people. Send me a pm or reply to to this thread if you would be ken to meet up!

Dar88

Post by Dar88 » Fri, 01 Mar 2013 3:06 pm

Cheers!

Tash
hi Tash,

Im 25M, indo chinese but been here in singapore for ages. here to make tons of friends or maybe buddies! ;) hope to hear from u soon for meetups! u guys may email me directly at [email protected]

svigi

Post by svigi » Fri, 01 Mar 2013 7:14 pm

Hi All, I'm 25 M Hungarian, just moved recently to Singapore and would like to meet some new people. If you're interested drop me a mail to [email protected]!

Greg

Jessimo

Post by Jessimo » Sat, 02 Mar 2013 7:15 pm

Hey all!

I've been in Singapore for 6 months already, but sadly a lot of the friends I've made are leaving so am on the hunt for some more!

Drop me an e-mail if you guys plan anything, or want to grab dinner or something next week!

[email protected]

samster1401

hi

Post by samster1401 » Wed, 06 Mar 2013 12:39 pm

hi how are you . I'm sam, singaporean local, 32yrs old. if you are keen, we could meet up for some drinks and socializing. email me at [email protected]

MitulP
Regular
Regular

Post by MitulP » Wed, 06 Mar 2013 3:18 pm

Hi Tash!

Busy time for you!! Hope you've settled in well!

I'd be keen for drinks - drop me a mail on [email protected] if you fancy hanging out. I'm 27/m from London

Ps. Stay away from durian!
27/M from London. Here to meet people.

nissan

hai all

Post by nissan » Thu, 07 Mar 2013 9:31 pm

Is there any thing happening for this weekend like coffee meet or dinner meet! ? Let me join you folks!

Phoeya

Post by Phoeya » Thu, 02 May 2013 10:49 pm

Hi~Natasha,

I'm 23/F from TW and just been here about 2 months. I'm looking for new friends. Maybe we can hang out for fun :)

my email: [email protected]
if anyone wants to contact with me, please feel free :D

Vikkirich

Post by Vikkirich » Fri, 03 May 2013 10:38 am

Hey guys! I seem to b writing on all these posts now, good to know there are so many people relocating over here! I'm from uk also, been here about a month. Looking to meet people to explore Singapore, go for travels, drinking buddy etc. I work weekends but have Wednesday, Thursday off in the week an free sat/sun eve if anyone's about... My email is vikkirich18@ hotmail.com