Singapore Expats

Visiting Singapore for 4 person for 5-7days

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
hahnhahnhahn

Visiting Singapore for 4 person for 5-7days

Post by hahnhahnhahn » Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:19 am

Hi to all

In my the other post, I inquire about the LTVP requirements for my fiancee after our ROM. Now, she has her father and mother and 2 relatives (aunt and cousin) who will be attending our marriage ceremony. They will be here for 5-7days.

I would like to know the options available and which one is the best to apply their entry visa to SG. Currently the options that I am aware are:

1) Through Authorized Visa Agents (Individual Visas) in China. As there are many fake agencies in China that provide false documentation to ICA. Besides, the chinese are required to place deposit with those agencies and there is possiblities that they will never get it back. These are the list that ICA trusted.
https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFSe ... aAgentList

2) Through my 2 family members as their Local Contact and state the reason is to attend my marriage. Can 1 Singaporean be local contact for 2 persons?

3) I will be the Local Contact for my finacee when she enters SG. Can I still be the local contact for another 4 persons? (I know the answer is no, no harm asking)

4) Any other options?

Thanks.