Singapore Expats

Investor Visa/other ways to work independently in Singapore

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Draco

Post by Draco » Mon, 11 Feb 2013 3:10 am

Judging by the mile long tirades of some forum mods & managers attituding in this thread, illiteracy must be quite widespread among them.
This because I specifically stated:
Since I was looking forward to info like yours, and not flame wars, I won't bother replying to the other posters.
Well, so much for good intentions. :lol:

In any case, I got all the info I needed from diseq - w/o attitude and w/o self-righteousness.

So I'll get this account closed and be on my way.

But just one sidenote about some truly silly statement I noticed flying over the other nonsense posted by the forum mod in here.
He was actually trying to give me (ad)vice about getting hired (by someone like him).
Man, you couldn't afford to pay for one (1) single day of my work Mr.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Where I walk we got no patience for time wasters like you, that keep on bitching instead of answering the questions being asked.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 11 Feb 2013 4:07 am

You arrogant fool. Do you think obtaining the correct work permit is all you need to start your new career in Asia?

I gave you good information regarding the state of the MNC IT industry here. I didn't speak to local businesses because your chances with them are close to zero as an expat.

I also gave you your work permit options... and the two I stated ARE your only options.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, mate.