Singapore Expats

Caterer of Indian food

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
Pinktulips

Post by Pinktulips » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 3:33 am

Just to update. We got veg & non-veg north Indian food catered from Amber restaurant in little India & it was fantastic. Everyone loved the food & all the dishes. My favorite were the butter chicken, kadhai mutton & dal makhni. The food was delivered on time. Would surely recommend them for catering food. Thanks

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 8:07 am

Pinktulips wrote:Just to update. We got veg & non-veg north Indian food catered from Amber restaurant in little India & it was fantastic. Everyone loved the food & all the dishes. My favorite were the butter chicken, kadhai mutton & dal makhni. The food was delivered on time. Would surely recommend them for catering food. Thanks
Is Amber north Indian or south Indian ??

If north, the pricing will not be within my 'budget' :)

avhada

Post by avhada » Wed, 06 Feb 2013 3:24 pm

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Wed, 06 Feb 2013 3:33 pm

avhada wrote:recently went to an indian party and they catered for mexican food.. very good food. they said its from a place called baja fresh
Trying to advertise for Baja Fresh eh? Different stories in different threads. I hope moderators see this and ban. :roll:

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Wed, 06 Feb 2013 4:04 pm

Makes me chuckle, they are not even clever about it. Just bang straight in there with the sales pitch!