Singapore Expats

Wakeboarding at Punggol

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
james_edmo

Wakeboarding at Punggol

Post by james_edmo » Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:07 pm

Interested in wakeboarding behind a boat for a few hours? Never tried wakeboarding before but want to? I am looking for an enthusiastic group of people to go wakeboarding with on a semi regular basis (irrespective of what level you are at - beginners to advanced accepted). If you are interested in coming along please email me at [email protected].

sherrydee

Re: Wakeboarding at Punggol

Post by sherrydee » Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:24 pm

james_edmo wrote:Interested in wakeboarding behind a boat for a few hours? Never tried wakeboarding before but want to? I am looking for an enthusiastic group of people to go wakeboarding with on a semi regular basis (irrespective of what level you are at - beginners to advanced accepted). If you are interested in coming along please email me at [email protected].

We are a group of people who wakeboards every Saturday/Sunday @ SAF Yacht Club Wake Pirates (cheaper than punggol though) if you'd like to join in.

CheerS!

james_edmo

Post by james_edmo » Sun, 03 Feb 2013 6:23 pm

Thanks!

james_edmo

Post by james_edmo » Wed, 08 May 2013 8:30 pm

I'm re-posting this

Interested in wakeboarding behind a boat for a few hours? Never tried wakeboarding before but want to? I am looking for an enthusiastic group of people to go wakeboarding with on a semi regular basis (irrespective of what level you are at - beginners to advanced accepted). If you are interested in coming along please email me at [email protected].