Singapore Expats

Non-Invasive Liposuction, your thoughts?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
shadowzodark

Non-Invasive Liposuction, your thoughts?

Post by shadowzodark » Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:27 pm

Hi all,

I've thought about getting liposuction but I felt it was too dangerous, expensive and time consuming for me. I'd like to know more about non-invasive liposuction though, so I'd appreciate any thoughts from everyone. Exercise and proper dieting has not had much effect on me, and I've found out that the reasons are that I have a low muscle mass and a very low metabolism due to my eating habits affected by my work and school. My high body mass and low muscle mass, coupled with flat foot, really makes exercising quite tough, so I was hoping this would correct my weight a little to allow me to exercise better.

I've seen a few practices of Non-invasive Liposuction, like Dr. Leslie Kuek's Ultrashape, or Neuglow's Zeltiq Coolsculpting. If possible, I'd really appreciate recommendations for things that work.

I don't mind paying a little more as long as it will work, but of course, a cheap solution which will work for reducing fat is the best :) .

Any recommendations and advice is very much appreciated, and I hope to hear from you soon.