Singapore Expats

New in town...

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
bata80

New in town...

Post by bata80 » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 2:10 pm

Hi,

I am 32 year old male from germany and like to meet new people. If you want to have a drink, go visit some nice pleaces or hang out, feel free to contact me!
I am new in singapore and like to get to know the city and possible spots for travel/holiday/weekends.

I think about joining in for the drink club thing on Wed or Fri.

Jessy_p

Post by Jessy_p » Mon, 10 Dec 2012 7:13 am

I'm on the same boat. PM me and we take it from there yeah?
Last edited by Jessy_p on Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cece

Post by cece » Tue, 11 Dec 2012 8:49 pm

Same story here guys, moved from London 2 months ago magic is wearing off slowly! Looking to meet new people to hang out drinks, going out, movie you name it... Pls let me know if any interest, first day on the forum can't send messages as of yet... And 29/f. Cheers!

mike21

Post by mike21 » Wed, 12 Dec 2012 8:40 am

We moved here from the UK a few months ago, now we are all settled - and sorting out an apartment, bank accounts, tax stuff all takes time. Now looking to find some people to hang out with. We have been checking out a lot of places Crazy Elephant and Wala Wala top our list for live music. For a cool bar with a view the bar on Keppel Bay Island is great, Wave on Sentosa is not bad either ... but looking for other suggestions....

Ron Christian

Post by Ron Christian » Thu, 13 Dec 2012 5:12 pm

do pop by Mint Museum of Toys, there is a cool rooftop bar to chill and have drinks just next to Raffles Hotel, they also have a side walk bar that sells Heineken by Pints cheaper then anyone around, kinda nice place : )
Let me know if you need any other advice anyone anytime! Most happy to help!

Ron Christian

Post by Ron Christian » Thu, 13 Dec 2012 5:12 pm

do pop by Mint Museum of Toys, there is a cool rooftop bar to chill and have drinks just next to Raffles Hotel, they also have a side walk bar that sells Heineken by Pints cheaper then anyone around, kinda nice place : )
Let me know if you need any other advice anyone anytime! Most happy to help!

benh

Re: New in town...

Post by benh » Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:51 pm

Hi there, I've just moved over from the UK a few weeks ago and looking to make some new friends and see some of Singapore.

If anyone is up for a drink/coffee some time then let me know, I'm free weekday evenings and weekends. I know a few good places down Orchard Road, but am always keen to try somewhere new and the more the merrier, so everyone is welcome!

I haven't reached the magic 5 posts yet either so my e-mail is [email protected] and anyone is free to message me.

Ben 26M

Rupit

Post by Rupit » Sat, 29 Dec 2012 12:44 pm

Hi guys,

Same here. I've been in Singapore for a couple of months already and I'm looking to meet new people to hang out, movies, drinks...

PM me if you do anything.

33/m/Mallorca

nicosonline

Post by nicosonline » Wed, 02 Jan 2013 7:27 pm

Hey guys!

Just arrived in town at the beginning of the week. 27/M/France. Anything planned for the coming weekend? I'd be up for some refreshing drinks! Still trying to adjust to the weather...

Just let know!

chic_gal

Post by chic_gal » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 6:16 pm

Hey guys, I just arrived yesterday. 28/F/malaysia. Pm me if you would like to meet up anytime after work ;)

chic_gal

Post by chic_gal » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 6:58 pm

Hey guys, I just arrived yesterday. 28/F/malaysia. Pm me if you would like to meet up anytime after work ;)

kel1983

Post by kel1983 » Thu, 10 Jan 2013 5:42 pm

Hi all,
moved to singapore 6 months ago and want to know more people to hang out .

if you guys are up for good food and drink , i know some cool place which we can hang out together .

cheers .

[email protected]