Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
vada

Re: Post Surgery with Dr Charan

Post by vada » Mon, 24 Dec 2012 7:43 pm

Hi Lemmiknox, have you gone ahead with Dr Chandra for your surgery?
Am looking at genioplasty with him too. But like you, i'm following up on experiences ppl shared to see if he's creditable. How did your consultation and surgery go?

Hi rozette88, could you share with us your recovery so far? Are the results as expected?

Hope to hear from you both soon!!! Thanks!
lemmiknox wrote:
rozette88 wrote:
lemmiknox wrote:
thanks rozette, that was really helpful! i'm also going to book with dr charan for a few surgeries including buccal fat removal.
its reassuring to know that he's not pushy. why did you chose to do sliding genio instead of a chin implant?
how was the procedure, was it painful? did you do it in his clinic, and how are his facilities? did you manage to get a look at his before/afters?

please keep us updated! it would help out tremendously.
I decided to go for sliding genioplasty as it is permanent and would have less complications compared to chin implant. He did explain to me the pros and cons of the surgery before proceeding and i felt safe to commit to it.

The actual surgery was not painful as it was done under GA but after i woke up i did start to feel the pain however it was not a major issue because i was given painkillers. The more cumbersome thing would be the healing process where i had some difficulty eating and chewing due to the stitches.

He is an established craniologist in the region and i had no doubts in his expertise. The facilities in his clinic are up to date but not exactly the newest technology. Im sure he knows what tools to use to achieve the best results. =)
i was pretty set on dr charan, and i think you just sealed the deal for me. reviews on him are scarce and he generally gets around through word of mouth.

i gather it's been about a week, how are you healing up? is the buccal fat removal results showing? thats a big one for me. i also want chin implant. he never recommended sliding genio for me through email, but who knows in person.

i appreciate you coming back for a follow-up, most people just ditch the thread after they fulfill the deed. i'm planning to head to thailand this december for the surgeries.

did you get a peak at his before and afters? i'm trying to figure out if i want him to do my nose or not.

vada

Post by vada » Mon, 24 Dec 2012 7:47 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply!!!
I prefer internal incision. No scar. Am now reading a little more on genioplasty, wondering if its a better approach to my short chin.

Anyone here done genioplasty? Or any surgery with Dr Chandra (BKK)? Hope you can share more about your experience. Thanks
sanmi00 wrote:vada, he use internal approach. inside ur mouth. infection rate is higher if didnt maintain clean.
u can request to do external cut under the chin. just that there will be a small scar.

Gerberra44

Post by Gerberra44 » Tue, 25 Dec 2012 6:26 pm

Is it safe to take sineech with the antibiotics given by docs? Anyone knows? Since I already bought sineech n didn't want waste it but then again there is the antibiotics given by docs which I think is very important to take.

jaypaek

Post by jaypaek » Fri, 28 Dec 2012 2:36 am

Hello! I have been lurking around for the longest time and finally pluck some courage outta myself to do a chin augmentation. I've shortlist 2 doctors, Dr Chi & Dr Putt.

Dr Chi replied my email within 12 hours and this is his current rates.

For price of chin augmentation = 20,000 thai baht.
For price of medial epicanthoplasty = 12,000 thai baht.
For price of blepharoplasty = 15,000 thai baht.
You can stay in Hatyai for 1 night and can come back to your home in next day.

Emailed Dr Putt but there's no reply ):

Anyone wants to go Hatyai tgt say around march? I'm a female.
And to those who have chin implant, can I resume my work after 3 days? As for the chin strap, do I have to wear it 24/7?

Thanks guys!

Gerberra44

Post by Gerberra44 » Tue, 01 Jan 2013 10:25 am

Whoever needs stitches removed can call this company Nurse Jan Home Services, http://www.nursejanhomeservices.com/
They do house calls. Just used their service to remove my lipo stitches yesterday. The nurse was very patient, very good service and I find their price reasonable.

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Thu, 03 Jan 2013 9:49 am

Has anybody done the plastic method that Dr Chi used for epi that will not have any scars? I emailed to him asking him about the scars, and the person called Tukkeyy replied saying that there will not be any scars because they use the plastic technique. I only know that the magic epi will not have scars. I have not heard this scar-less epi method. :?

mye23

Post by mye23 » Thu, 03 Jan 2013 2:01 pm

dapoh wrote:Hi guys, I have booked an appt with dr chirayut on 19/01.

I'll be there from 18/01 to 22/01. Tickets via tiger is only 150 for return trip. Anyone heading over at this time too? We could hang out. Let me know!

hi dapoh, hey my appt is with dr chi on the 20/1. ill be flying on 19-21. u gng there alone?

mye23

Post by mye23 » Thu, 03 Jan 2013 2:07 pm

Lizzy06 wrote:Hi,

Anyone who had done cheek argumentation? I need something permanent for my hollow cheek, will cheek argumentation helps?

and does anyone know any doctor in hat yai do zygoma reduction? I've checked with Dr nara and Dr Chi,both of them does not have the procedure.
hi, which dr did ur rhinoplasty? thx

mye23

Re: Appointment with Dr Chi on 20th December

Post by mye23 » Thu, 03 Jan 2013 2:13 pm

Vialinh wrote:
xiaonm wrote:Hi all, I finally managed to book Dr Chi on 20th December. Who's going around that period? Can give moral support and go marketing and eat together !
Hi I just pm u, hope you get my msg.
hi, wat appt did u do with dr chi? thx

dapoh

Post by dapoh » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 3:16 am

Hey yeah I'm going alone.my appt is on 19 so I'm flying there 18-22.

mye23 wrote:
dapoh wrote:Hi guys, I have booked an appt with dr chirayut on 19/01.

I'll be there from 18/01 to 22/01. Tickets via tiger is only 150 for return trip. Anyone heading over at this time too? We could hang out. Let me know!

hi dapoh, hey my appt is with dr chi on the 20/1. ill be flying on 19-21. u gng there alone?

kyumin90

Arm compression garments

Post by kyumin90 » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 11:41 am

Hi all,

I'm having my arm lipo with Dr Nara at end of this month.
But i can't find any place which sells arm compression garments. Is it available in the pharmacy in Hatyai? Or can i buy those type of arm massage shaper, for slimming arms, as replacement?

PLease help to answer... getting worried as the date is nearing. :cry:

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 7:56 pm

HI all, i booked Dr Chi in feb 15 3pm appointment for double eyelid, medial epicanthoplasty, rhinoplasty and buccal fat pad removal. AM planning to fly onh the 13th or 14th Feb, anyone interested in going together? or already going in that period? im actually going alone and am quite scared as its my first time in hatyai. =) can contact my email [email protected].

Heard quite alot of ppl having extrusions from their silicon implants on their noses, hope dr chi wont let that happen to me...
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 10:18 am

serena_kow wrote:HI all, i booked Dr Chi in feb 15 3pm appointment for double eyelid, medial epicanthoplasty, rhinoplasty and buccal fat pad removal. AM planning to fly onh the 13th or 14th Feb, anyone interested in going together? or already going in that period? im actually going alone and am quite scared as its my first time in hatyai. =) can contact my email [email protected].

Heard quite alot of ppl having extrusions from their silicon implants on their noses, hope dr chi wont let that happen to me...
Hi, just to check... do you know if dr chi is doing the epi which won't leave any scar?

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 2:38 pm

Icecreammel, i tried asking Tukky about this, the thing is they dont really answer all the questions. So im gonna just go there and ask him myself. =)
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 6:33 pm

serena_kow wrote:Icecreammel, i tried asking Tukky about this, the thing is they dont really answer all the questions. So im gonna just go there and ask him myself. =)
Hi okay please tell me if he replies you or after you have done the surgery :D Because Tukky told me dr chi epi no scar as he is using plastic method but i have nvr heard of epi using plastic mtd. Haha.
I book appointment with dr nara on early mar for double eyelid surgery already and still thinking if i shuld do epi. If dr chi really do the no scar mtd then probably i might go to him... but then he will only be at hatyai on 16/ 17 mar so i still not sure yet :D