Singapore Expats

Tripadvisor World City survey

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:06 pm

zzm9980 wrote:My personal guess is OSOD is bored of the "posting on a forum" thing and just trying to see how far he has to push to get banned. Wd/Call/Rev/whatever is just angry he got outed by a coworker and likely embarrassed, considering he posted pretty much everything about himself short of his quarterly portfolio statements. If he didn't erase most of his posts, we could probably reverse engineer his net worth to within a few lakh :p

'Harsh but fair' as the old saying goes.

Bwahahaha :lol:

sabaisabai

Post by sabaisabai » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 5:19 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
sabaisabai wrote:
Maybe if you spend all the time posting on this forum post mid-night on working towards a masters, you would have at least graduated from high school and learnt a trade by now.

Just sayin'.
Pot.Kettle.Black?

At 65, I don't reckon I need one. Oh, I have both a trade AND and profession. This is just a hobby. But best of all, I don't hate myself, quite unlike you. You really should seek help. :console:
It does sounds like I need to change my life a little.... I am off to marry a local with low self esteem (plus mental issues so we can get along and so she will put up with me), raise a dysfunctional family, and take up a hobby such as telling people to seek help over the internet past midnight daily.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 6:00 pm

Lord knows it couldn't hurt, based on what you've shown us thus far. :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers