Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Re: Lee Garden Plaza Hotel

Post by cherryjan » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 12:28 pm

Loke wrote:
rainyrainygoaway wrote:
aadvark wrote:yup, flew there and returned by tiger, short flight, no hassle at all... :)
Hi I'm wondering if you can help me on this issue.
I'm planning a trip to dr nara for Feb 2013. Planning to stay in Lee Garden Plaza Hotel. But I search online, I'm unable to find a site to book a room for this hotel.
Can you please advise if you have any idea how the others managed to book it? Thank you very much!
Hi rainyrainygoaway,

You ald make appointment with Dr Nara? My fren suddenly cancel who don't want to go so i have to find someone to accompany me. I decide to go on May 2013
Please whatsapp me when you saw my msg (93554602)

ANy one going in Feb or Mar? i'm gooking for accompany... sat go sun come back...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 3:34 pm

cherryjan wrote: ANy one going in Feb or Mar? i'm gooking for accompany... sat go sun come back...
just one day? :shock:
what do u intend to do?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Post by cherryjan » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 3:47 pm

aadvark wrote:
cherryjan wrote: ANy one going in Feb or Mar? i'm gooking for accompany... sat go sun come back...
just one day? :shock:
what do u intend to do?
i did BA 2 years ago with Dr nara. Just wanna go for review and botox under my eye, wanna do nose job but scare,,,,

this_dude

Post by this_dude » Wed, 05 Dec 2012 7:32 am

hey aadvark!

would you please be able to message me with your email address? i tried to message you but i am not allowed as i am just a new member. i am from the UK and i am planning on going to thailand for surgery (jaw implants). i have a few questions i need to ask you.

thank you :))

cuppy

Going Dr NARA end DEC anyone?

Post by cuppy » Wed, 05 Dec 2012 3:51 pm

Hi,

My sis and I intend to either go to Dr NARA (Haiyat)or DR Dr.Sompob Sansiri (BBK) . ANyone interested to tack along?

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Re: Going Dr NARA end DEC anyone?

Post by cherryjan » Wed, 05 Dec 2012 4:02 pm

cuppy wrote:Hi,

My sis and I intend to either go to Dr NARA (Haiyat)or DR Dr.Sompob Sansiri (BBK) . ANyone interested to tack along?
When? I wanna go see Nara in Feb or Mar....

cuppy

Post by cuppy » Wed, 05 Dec 2012 4:07 pm

cherryjan wrote:

Hi Cherryjan>> Last week of Dec

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Post by cherryjan » Wed, 05 Dec 2012 4:08 pm

cuppy wrote:
cherryjan wrote:

Ai ya, Dec i cant....

kyumin90

Where to get compression garments?

Post by kyumin90 » Mon, 10 Dec 2012 9:20 pm

Hi, i'm new to this forum... Really wish to have some advice from those who had lipo at Dr Nara...

i'm very interested to have liposuction on my upper arms.
I'm plump since young... i'm now on a diet, from 61 to current 54.5kg. My tummy and thighs are thinner but my arms are still as thick, 11.5inches. makes me look bulky and i never dared to wear sleeveless. really wish to have thin arms, like 9inches...

For those of you who had lipo at Dr Nara clinic, can help me with the following questions?
1. Are stitches required? Got self dissolving type so that when i come back no need to go GP to remove the stitches?
2. Will there be an obvious scar? Any kind soul able to upload a picture of the area where Dr Nara insert the cannula to extract the fats.
3. If i do the operation on a sat, will i be fit enough to fly back to sg on tues? and start work on wed?
4. will my arms be very swollen?
4. How to get to the clinic or hotel from hatyai international airport? By taxi? Will the driver demand for a higher charge?
5. where to buy compression garments for arms in sg? any lobang?

Please help to answer my queries... wish to get the operation on end of jan, before cny...
Btw, i emailed Dr Nara and the only replies were all on prices, date of operation and that no need to stay overnight at his clinic. No response to my above queries.

darlinxue

Post by darlinxue » Tue, 11 Dec 2012 3:54 am

anyone heading to dr prinya? perhaps we can go together. is it possible to walk to dr prinya clinic from centara hotel? is the distance far? any reviews on liposuction with him? kindly drop me a mail, [email protected]. cheers! :)

Gera38

My 1 st day of nose job done with dr nara

Post by Gera38 » Fri, 14 Dec 2012 6:19 am

Hi everybody,
I have just completed my nose job with Dr Nara yesterday. Except for the anxious waiting,think the whole operation went pretty well. There's only slight discomfort of pain for the 1st night. Just WANA check whether is it normal for my nose to bleed? Today is the 2 nd day and my nose has been bleeding slightly from my left nostril since the operation. For those who have their noses done,Hopefully you can help me with my query. Is this normal and How should I stop the bleeding? Or How long it takes for bleeding to stop? Thanks a lot.

miniminy

NEED HELP

Post by miniminy » Fri, 14 Dec 2012 3:39 pm

I WANT TO GO FOR A SURGERY, BUT IM AFRAID :(

miniminy

Re: Plastic surgery in yanhee..

Post by miniminy » Fri, 14 Dec 2012 3:49 pm

estbie wrote:
purferris wrote:Hi all

I am new to this forum,hoping to get more info from you ladies.

I have never done PS before but now i am planning to do double eyelid surgery with inner corner ASAP.Just that i seen some bloggers done at Yanhee hospital

Anyone done in Yanhee recently and with which doctor?

Finally anyone wanna go bkk for ps? I am going alone,is fine to go alone but i am really afraid to slp alone in a hotel :oops: any mate wanted to go? i have the intention to go and then wear sunglass to shop..haha
Hi dear,

So have you done ur double eyelid surgery at Yanhee? im going to Yanhee for my nose implant with Dr Pramote in the mid of march 2013 and im very nervous to go travel there alone.
same here. I want to look for companion. Im still deciding on the doctors and i will be planning a trip in mid march. please give me some advice :( this is my first time!

miniminy

Post by miniminy » Fri, 14 Dec 2012 3:51 pm

cherryjan wrote:
cuppy wrote:
cherryjan wrote: When? I wanna go see Nara in Feb or Mar....
Ai ya, Dec i cant....
Im going in march!!

ngeapngeap

Re: Where to get compression garments?

Post by ngeapngeap » Sat, 15 Dec 2012 1:18 am

kyumin90 wrote:Hi, i'm new to this forum... Really wish to have some advice from those who had lipo at Dr Nara...

i'm very interested to have liposuction on my upper arms.
I'm plump since young... i'm now on a diet, from 61 to current 54.5kg. My tummy and thighs are thinner but my arms are still as thick, 11.5inches. makes me look bulky and i never dared to wear sleeveless. really wish to have thin arms, like 9inches...

For those of you who had lipo at Dr Nara clinic, can help me with the following questions?
1. Are stitches required? Got self dissolving type so that when i come back no need to go GP to remove the stitches?
2. Will there be an obvious scar? Any kind soul able to upload a picture of the area where Dr Nara insert the cannula to extract the fats.
3. If i do the operation on a sat, will i be fit enough to fly back to sg on tues? and start work on wed?
4. will my arms be very swollen?
4. How to get to the clinic or hotel from hatyai international airport? By taxi? Will the driver demand for a higher charge?
5. where to buy compression garments for arms in sg? any lobang?

Please help to answer my queries... wish to get the operation on end of jan, before cny...
Btw, i emailed Dr Nara and the only replies were all on prices, date of operation and that no need to stay overnight at his clinic. No response to my above queries.

i think you should make a app first...
because already fully book until march dy.