Singapore Expats

Would anyone have any baby books for sale or give away?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
Everlasting

Would anyone have any baby books for sale or give away?

Post by Everlasting » Fri, 07 Sep 2012 4:14 pm

hi there,

I am new to singapore and I am not too sure where to find good baby books ? Apparently we need to pay for membership fees for borrowing books in the library but I haven't got a chance to go to the local library yet...My son is almost 9 months and I am looking for some good boys or touch and feel books for him :)

thks so much !!

mommaseuss

Baby books

Post by mommaseuss » Sat, 13 Oct 2012 3:45 pm

Hi Everlasting,

Are you still interested in baby books? I have some to let go - board books, cloth books, with flaps, sounds, etc.

Might be worthwhile to join as a library member if you are staying here for a while. I used to take the kids to the library about once every 2 weeks, and the children's section at the libraries here is actually pretty good!

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:32 am

We've got a ton of books we are about to get rid of soon, all kinds and many ages up to 4, we'll be sticking them on Gumtree/eBay otherwise. Let me know if you are interested.

nut
nutnut

Cath C
Regular
Regular

Post by Cath C » Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:48 pm

I don't have any books to sell or give away, but ebay might be a good bet for cheap books? I get all mine online...

jennifersweet

Re: Baby books

Post by jennifersweet » Sat, 08 Dec 2012 4:24 am

mommaseuss wrote:Hi Everlasting,

Are you still interested in baby books? I have some to let go - board books, cloth books, with flaps, sounds, etc.

Might be worthwhile to join as a library member if you are staying here for a while. I used to take the kids to the library about once every 2 weeks, and the children's section at the libraries here is actually pretty good!
Hi, I am Vietnamese mom and have 3 months baby boy. I love reading and hope my boy love it to. It would be great if you give away some baby books that you't don't use anymore

My phone is 91679314, please text me your address

Many thanks