Singapore Expats

PR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
SydneyHaVo

PR

Post by SydneyHaVo » Mon, 03 Dec 2012 1:25 pm

My husband is singaporean. We married for nearly 2 years and have 1 daughter. Now im holding long term visit pass plus. I have worked as admin since oct 2012. I applied PR for 4 times and rejected. Should i appeal for PR again or any advice? Thanks

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Mon, 03 Dec 2012 2:26 pm

You need a material change to occur for your chances to improve; i.e. more income, more children maybe?, magical change of race. Honestly now they have LTVP+ I think we'll see a lot of these wives stuck in LTVP+ forever.
Now I'm called PNGMK

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: PR

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 03 Dec 2012 2:57 pm

SydneyHaVo wrote:My husband is singaporean. We married for nearly 2 years and have 1 daughter. Now im holding long term visit pass plus. I have worked as admin since oct 2012. I applied PR for 4 times and rejected. Should i appeal for PR again or any advice? Thanks
Are you Chinese?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

vishalgupta2
Chatter
Chatter

Re: PR

Post by vishalgupta2 » Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:42 pm

SydneyHaVo wrote:My husband is singaporean. We married for nearly 2 years and have 1 daughter. Now im holding long term visit pass plus. I have worked as admin since oct 2012. I applied PR for 4 times and rejected. Should i appeal for PR again or any advice? Thanks
You should know PR application is NOT lottery that everytime you buy a new ticket, you have a new opportunity. Unless you have something new and major to show in your application, you are wasting your and ICA time.

You also risk them starting to reject your application in future without even reading it (this is called brand building).

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:52 pm

offshoreoildude wrote: Honestly now they have LTVP+ I think we'll see a lot of these wives stuck in LTVP+ forever.
Sexist, and dreadfully out-dated comment!

p.s. I look forward to getting 'stuck' on one too.

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”