Singapore Expats Forum

Expat band is looking for a singer and a lead guitarist

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Sponsored by:
International Money Transfer

halhead
Regular
Regular

Expat band is looking for a singer and a lead guitarist

Postby halhead » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:59 am

The problem about the expat band is that the members are constantly changing as they get transfered to other countries or going back home... Here we are, same old thing. We have lost our good singer as well as a guitarist. We are looking for a new singer and a guitarist. Male or female, as long as you can sing well and make yourself available once a week for the band. You have never done this before? It's OK. Give it a try! Please check this URL and see if you like us. I am sorry for the local musicians but we are looking for ONLY expats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCL7_C5WTp0

and few more on the side of this page.

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Re: Expat band is looking for a singer and a lead guitarist

Postby the lynx » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 8:40 am

halhead wrote:The problem about the expat band is that the members are constantly changing as they get transfered to other countries or going back home... Here we are, same old thing. We have lost our good singer as well as a guitarist. We are looking for a new singer and a guitarist. Male or female, as long as you can sing well and make yourself available once a week for the band. You have never done this before? It's OK. Give it a try! Please check this URL and see if you like us. I am sorry for the local musicians but we are looking for ONLY expats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCL7_C5WTp0

and few more on the side of this page.

halhead, meet paw15.

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic91244.html&highlight=

halhead
Regular
Regular

thanx

Postby halhead » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 12:10 pm

thanx the lynx

SGslinger
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SGslinger » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:09 pm

Also, joeyfishcat on the forum is a singer. Maybe you can find her and PM her?

Resheidat1987

Postby Resheidat1987 » Mon, 03 Dec 2012 9:01 pm

We are looking for a new singer and a guitarist. Male or female, as long as you can sing well and make yourself available once a week for the band. You have never done this before? It's OK. Give it a try! Please check this URL and see if you like us. I am sorry for the local musicians but we are looking for ONLY expats.

nic_hammonds

Postby nic_hammonds » Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:45 am

Hi there,
I just moved to singapore about a month ago. I love to come down and try out with you guys. Had a listen to your track online, sounds very optimistic and cheerful. Where do you guys rehearse?

Nic