Singapore Expats

Looking for a football team to join

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
IamaSportizen

Post by IamaSportizen » Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:00 pm

samuelll wrote:I am also looking for a team to join, moved to Novena from London a couple of months ago and am near the futsal pitches at Khalsa. Just looking to enjoy some football again and meet new people, nothing too competitive!
Hey Sam, got an email? might be able to hook you up. We got a local team looking for more players for regular weekly footy - i would post the the link to the team and its details but it's against the forum rules.

We play every weekend at either north or west areas. not too far from novena.

If anyone else is interested to join a soccer team for weekly kickabouts do leave me your email too - think we're still short of 5 or so.

samuelll

Post by samuelll » Fri, 16 Mar 2012 9:42 pm

IamaSportizen wrote:
samuelll wrote:I am also looking for a team to join, moved to Novena from London a couple of months ago and am near the futsal pitches at Khalsa. Just looking to enjoy some football again and meet new people, nothing too competitive!
Hey Sam, got an email? might be able to hook you up. We got a local team looking for more players for regular weekly footy - i would post the the link to the team and its details but it's against the forum rules.

If anyone else is interested to join a soccer team for weekly kickabouts do leave me your email too - think we're still short of 5 or so.
Hi email is src4 at hotmail dot co.uk

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 9:10 pm

IamaSportizen wrote:

But it didn't stop you from trying again, did it......

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

shamspade

Re: football

Post by shamspade » Sun, 25 Mar 2012 3:25 am

mandaralawani wrote:do you guys still play football regularly??

I am an Indian ...and wud like to join..

mandar
hi sham here are u still looking for a team ?? yes i do have a team and we played every sunday do pm me at [email protected] k if u have friend please bring along .

shamspade

Post by shamspade » Sun, 25 Mar 2012 3:27 am

markymarc wrote:i would like to join a group too let me know if anyone is up
hi sham here are u still looking for a team ?? yes i do have a team and we played every sunday do pm me at [email protected] k if u have friend please bring along .

shamspade

Post by shamspade » Sun, 25 Mar 2012 3:29 am

WengHong wrote:hi Kevin, im also want to join..send me a pm if you need extra player .

Thanks

[/code]

mcpike

Post by mcpike » Mon, 29 Oct 2012 9:31 pm

Hi, I've also moved recently from Europe and am looking for a 5 a side team to recapture form after a few years' laziness.
Anyone know a team that's looking for new players?

Cheers.

Shaunnny

Post by Shaunnny » Tue, 30 Oct 2012 8:25 pm

mcpike wrote:Hi, I've also moved recently from Europe and am looking for a 5 a side team to recapture form after a few years' laziness.
Anyone know a team that's looking for new players?

Cheers.
Hi mcpike,
Are you interested in amateur 11-a-side? Was thinking of starting a team.

mcpike

Post by mcpike » Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:23 pm

Cheers Shaunnny,
Generally yes, however taking into account current fitness I'd probably last 5 minutes on a full pitch. I'll probably be up for it in a few months!

wanwan01

Post by wanwan01 » Tue, 27 Nov 2012 3:55 pm

hi guys,

im setting up a group of friendly people to play futsal (5 aside or 7 aside) weekly on evenings on weekdays and/or weekends.

We would be playing either on Tessensohn road (farrer park MRT) or Jalan Benaan Kapal (stadium MRT).

If you are interested, PM me your email and ill send you a link to tick in when you are free and leave your contact info.

Cheers,

Wandrille

Sares_85

Post by Sares_85 » Sat, 29 Dec 2012 9:00 pm

Hi,

I'm relocating to singapore this week and keen to join a futsall tor football eam.

Are there still spots left?

I've played in Australia on a mixed futsal team, and a female outdoor team.

Could you please email me at [email protected] with the details.

Thanks

Hope to hear from you soon!

kamran.khan

Post by kamran.khan » Thu, 03 Jan 2013 5:39 pm

Even I would like to join any football/futsal event

punts

Post by punts » Sat, 12 Jan 2013 7:17 pm

Im looking for a team to join desperately. I used to play quite regulalry when I was in the Uk and for a few different teams.

E-mail or PM if anyone is having a game, ideally i would like a regular match on a weekly or bi-weekyl basis. Preferably in some kind of league but i will take whatever there is going. I miss playing badly.

Cheers
[email protected]

19dg78

looking for a regular soccer and/or futsal game

Post by 19dg78 » Mon, 29 Apr 2013 5:26 pm

G'day All,

I'm new in town and looking for a regular game, anyone looking for a team mate or can point in the right direction?

thanks

nisshenvj

Post by nisshenvj » Mon, 13 May 2013 10:49 am

I am looking to join a football group on sundays. Please email me in [email protected]
Cheers!
Veejay