Singapore Expats

A PR case to share

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
zenlim

A PR case to share

Post by zenlim » Thu, 25 Oct 2012 8:34 pm

Hi,

I am a newbie. I saw alot of the posting about PR application and would like to share a case that i know of.

I know this PRC woman who married a Singaporean. she applied immediately after her marriage early Jan'12. Within 21 days, her PR application is approved. What is amazing is that she's a WP holder.

Pass : WP
Work exp. : Work in Singapore for 6 years at least
Salary : about $3.1 to 3.3K (basic is less than $2K but with allowance and commission)
Job : Cosmetic promoter
Education level : diplomas from China

She got approval from MOM immediately and then registered for marriage. She told us that, the main reason is that, as long as you can support yourself, and your husband background is ok, normally it will be approved.
FYI, she's staying with her in-law and they don't have their own flat. But their in-law are staying in semi-detached houses and her husband pay is rather good.

just to share.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:17 pm

Good for you.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers