Singapore Expats

Sport climbing certification - Sunday, Oct 21st

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
mattks

Sport climbing certification - Sunday, Oct 21st

Post by mattks » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 4:51 pm

I am planning to take the Sport Climbing Level 1 certification at Onsite Climbing (http://onsight.com.sg/2012/services/sncs-level-1/) this coming Sunday (Oct 21st)

It's $68 ($60 for members). I'd love some company! Especially if you're interested in doing this on an on-going basis (a couple/few times a month or more). I'm planning on working this into my routine instead of gym or running at least once or twice a week.

Please send me a PM or email me (mkszuch at gmail dot com) if you're interested in joining.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Akimbo » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 5:25 pm

I've only done it at Climb-Asia. I'm interested in doing climbing again with some company...I also have the Level 1 cert to belay...just nobody to belay me unfortunately. :(
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

Kurakun

Post by Kurakun » Sat, 20 Oct 2012 7:37 am

Hi there! I just got certified level 1 at Climb Asia about a month ago, and have been climbing consistently since. Can't join you for the certification course tomorrow but if you need a partner in the future, let me know!