Singapore Expats

Looking for buddies heading Hatyai 5/2/2013 onwards

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rainyrainygoaway

Looking for buddies heading Hatyai 5/2/2013 onwards

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Thu, 04 Oct 2012 5:04 pm

Hi, I'm looking for buddies to head to Hatyai from 5/2/2013 onwards... Staying for at least 7days. Going to dr nara. Will book flight & appointment ard late nov-dec 2012. contact me soon so we can book flight together & pay the deposit to the dr together.
Last edited by rainyrainygoaway on Wed, 17 Oct 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 3:01 pm

hihi,
me also lookign for buddies but I have yet to book an appt with dr nara as he hv yet to reply my email so hv to wait and see what he reply to me before i can confirm dates. but i can only go after feb 13 2013 after cny?

what surgery are u doing?

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 8:34 pm

i made appt on 26/2/2013. but still waiting for hotel available rates....
doing rhinoplasty & maybe alarplasty & dimples?

anyway hes replying really slowly... HAHHAHA! and im wondering how reliable is the quotes posted on this thread.
I'm trying to get rough quotation for the above ps from him... if not how to know how much to bring there?

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 8:44 pm

rainyrainygoaway wrote:i made appt on 26/2/2013. but still waiting for hotel available rates....
doing rhinoplasty & maybe alarplasty & dimples?

anyway hes replying really slowly... HAHHAHA! and im wondering how reliable is the quotes posted on this thread.
I'm trying to get rough quotation for the above ps from him... if not how to know how much to bring there?
Hihi, i'm also keen to do my chin implant ard mid - or 3rd wk of feb. the website said 10000baht but he hv not reply my email and I tried to email the Lee gardens hotel for rates but no replies as well.
If Dr Nara revert and said hv slots for feb, I wanna go provided I can book a room at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel if not INDRA HOTEL.

Heard Dr Nara accept credit cards now, but think it cost slightly more, so paying by Thai baht will be cheaper.

Btw, are u from SG Gal?

hopefully can get a buddy to go after CNY.

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 9:28 pm

ya i'm SG. Anyway I also trying to book lee garden plaza... but the rates not out yet very hard to book!!! I was quite irritated by the contact by email thing to book lee garden plaza & they taking years to reply! can you update me if you received any news on the hotel booking?

anyway i confirm gg around 25/2/2013-6/3/2013 (estimated dates) currently having the problem with the hotel rates & the quotation from nara only. Anyway the quotes on nara's site confirm one anot?

DIMPLE - 10 000 bahts?! SAME AS rhinoplasty!! make sense?
HAHAHAH! I'll pm you my email & number lar, so easier.

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 9:39 pm

rainyrainygoaway wrote:ya i'm SG. Anyway I also trying to book lee garden plaza... but the rates not out yet very hard to book!!! I was quite irritated by the contact by email thing to book lee garden plaza & they taking years to reply! can you update me if you received any news on the hotel booking?

anyway i confirm gg around 25/2/2013-6/3/2013 (estimated dates) currently having the problem with the hotel rates & the quotation from nara only. Anyway the quotes on nara's site confirm one anot?

DIMPLE - 10 000 bahts?! SAME AS rhinoplasty!! make sense?
HAHAHAH! I'll pm you my email & number lar, so easier.

Hi, hv not receive any emails for the hotel booking. very worried cos if Dr Nara said hv slots but I cant book a hotel room stay, then i cant go and book air tix.
also I need to know how many days am I required to stay in thailand for op n post op care be4 flying back to SG, then I will be able to know how many days to book n stay in lee garden plaza and the air tix.
checked the price, tiger airways rates are quite low for to n fro.

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 9:49 pm

hi sanmi00,
if you're doing nose job, you'll have to stay a week to remove stitches there.
thats why im staying up to 8days or more there.

YA IM SO IRRITATED WITH THE HOTEL RATES THINGY! lol
I've confirmed with nara on the date 26/2/2012, so if you're coming after you can come look for me.

Anyway the problem now is just the hotel actually... cos the rates for the flights are reasonable now for early birds. waiting & waiting for the rates....

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 9:56 pm

if Lee gardens plaza hotel didnt reply to my email, then make overseas calls to them is costly..

is INDRA hotel good??
as its just beside his clinic. the price is lower but dunno gd or not? some pple said its like a motel???? :o

yah the problem is the hotel, without hotel, its a problem after booking a slot with dr.
ya, the tiger airways hv early birds special. less than $50 for the tix

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:20 pm

indra is like a motel... i think it's quite unsafe? never been there before yet.
one of site similar to argoda replied me saying that the rates will only be out in nov.

Ill suggest that you book the slot with dr nara first before booking your flight & hotel room. the flight im sure you can fly in a day earlier if required and hotel room will have to wait for the rates in nov.
but nara if no more slots mean no more slots! lol

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:35 pm

Thks for the advise.
Will wait 4 his email then and plan from them.
Let u know again

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:42 pm

anyway i thought of doing something crazy but i'm not decided yet...
cos nara's pricing is crazy to do dimples... i thought of gg to chi to do dimples & let nara do the rest.
but im afraid the doc wouldnt be too happy that i went to both of them!

Dimple rates on nara's website is 10000baht the same as nose job.

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:08 am

Dr Nara price for dimples is 10000 baht, almost SGD $400

Dr Chi price is how much?

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Tue, 16 Oct 2012 4:09 pm

dr chi's price for dimple is 8000baht around 320SGD.
Seriously the dimple is costing a bomb! and dr chi have a slot on 16/2/2013 but i told him its too early... too near cny man!

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Tue, 16 Oct 2012 6:45 pm

wow, juz a dimple cost so much even at Dr Chi clinic :shock:

but then if dr chi hv a later slot ard the time u're doing the surgery at Dr Nara, are u considering travelling to dr Chi?

btw, where is Dr Chi clinic? hat yai also??

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Wed, 17 Oct 2012 3:29 pm

Yes I'm considering gg to Dr chi to do the dimple first. Cos imagine gg over to Dr chi with all the works from Nara... I scare he'll get angry & screw up my dimples? HAHAHA! But it's likewise with Nara if i go over Dr chi first?

But the diff is quite abit... it's 320sgd each at dr chi & 400sgd each at nara!?

Total around 160sgd diff eh!

Dr chi's clinic is super near to Nara's anyway... like 500m away? i search google map to calculate the distance.

[/img]