Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
newbie2012

Post by newbie2012 » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 8:47 pm

I see.. I intend to do dimples.. I only contacted dr Nara so far cause I don't know about other doctors .. Lol.. But you would want to go in oct?[/quote]

yes, in oct hopefully coming week depending on doc's availability.

xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 9:51 pm

newbie2012 wrote:I see.. I intend to do dimples.. I only contacted dr Nara so far cause I don't know about other doctors .. Lol.. But you would want to go in oct?
yes, in oct hopefully coming week depending on doc's availability.[/quote]

I see.. I heard dr Nara is quite booked. Have you tried contacting other doctors?

newbie2012

Post by newbie2012 » Mon, 08 Oct 2012 12:08 pm

xiaonm wrote:[I see.. I heard dr Nara is quite booked. Have you tried contacting other doctors?
Hmm.... I tried yanhee/bumrungrad/dr chirayut but no response from them yet. As some of them have pointed out, it may take a week for dr chi to reply but i only can do in oct bearing in mind the swelling/bruising which i cant apply concealer :-|

venomgoddess

Post by venomgoddess » Mon, 08 Oct 2012 7:09 pm

I'm thinking of going to Bangkok for refinement rhinoplasty this year dec. but I'm very confused about whom I should approach. I Hv consulted dr montien and dr poomee from bumrungrand. And dr somyos from yoskarn. Please let me know of ur experiences with any of them.

venomgoddess

Post by venomgoddess » Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:00 am

I'm more or less decided on going to bumrungrand hospital for rhinoplasty. 3While its not as costly as prof somyos, it's still ex compared to other drs:( but I like the security of doing it in the hospital as opposed to a clinic. dr poomee comes highly recommended. He is American board certified with 20 yrs of experiance. The only thing that's making me confused is if I should go to dr montien. His speciality is rhinoplasty but he has fewer reviews but dr poomee is known for BA and rhinoplasty. Ahhhhh! If anyone has Any views pls let me know.or if anyone wants to go with me. Do pm me pls. Thank you:)

newbie2012

plastic surgery in bangkok/hatyai

Post by newbie2012 » Tue, 09 Oct 2012 12:51 pm

Hello,

Dr Chirayut has replied me but he only got slot for me 22nd dec! Is there anyone here who can swop october date with me? Cos i wont be able to take leave in dec :(

Updated: I am waiting for one appointment confirmation with dr greechart (yanhee) this friday (12 october). Anybody going bangkok for surgery? trying to see if anybody will be there around the same time so at least can give moral support to each other.

rainyrainygoaway

Lee Garden Plaza Hotel

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Wed, 10 Oct 2012 7:38 pm

aadvark wrote:yup, flew there and returned by tiger, short flight, no hassle at all... :)
Hi I'm wondering if you can help me on this issue.
I'm planning a trip to dr nara for Feb 2013. Planning to stay in Lee Garden Plaza Hotel. But I search online, I'm unable to find a site to book a room for this hotel.
Can you please advise if you have any idea how the others managed to book it? Thank you very much!

MiuXoXo

Double eyelid with Nara

Post by MiuXoXo » Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:13 am

rainyrainygoaway wrote:
xiaonm wrote:
Sandeul wrote:Anyone want to go with me during dec? I want to do rino + dimple @ Dr Nara.
Hi Sandeul, have you book appointment with dr nara?
I'm planning to go in late feb to march. wanna go together?
Hi rainraingoway have you make appt with Nara, am interested to go Nara for my eyelid surgery. I'm looking for companion.

MiuXoXo

Post by MiuXoXo » Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:25 am

foolily wrote:
93765351 wrote:
foolily wrote: it was nothing scary at all ... i think, considering I went alone. Dr Nara's clinic was very easy to fine, with the entrace of Indra Hotel only 2 doors, literally, away.

The healing was smooth, with initially the eyes swollen, then it moved down to cheek swollen with eyes no more swollen, and now its cheek no more swollen and the lesser and lesser swelling has moved to the lower cheek.

Dr Nara gave me antibiotics and painkillers. The antibiotics I took diligently, however, other than taking the painkiller during the 1st few hours after the surgery, it was completely bearable to almost painless after that. I took loads of fresh pineapples daily and bought pineapple juice drinks from Tops Market. FYI, if you are staying at Centara Novotel, they have a direct lift that links you to level 5 supermarket level of Central mall without having to go down to ground floor, walk to Central and then move yhou way back up to level 5.
thats sound good... you depend on his medications purely... did you bring Sinecch ? If so.. can it be consume with the antibiotics and painkillers.... I will be staying at Lee's garden.. after hearing your condition makes me relief.. hope you have a smooth recovery ahead! !:)
Have you done yours, i am interested to go for eyes surgery with Nara, was wondering is it painful, i'm going alone thus would very much like to hear from you the post surgery before proceeding. Also hw do i go abt booking accomodation there?

MiuXoXo

Post by MiuXoXo » Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:37 am

charmedtattoo wrote:Hi guys!

This is the second day after my double eyelids + epi with Dr Nara. Getting quite used to the constant tearing and mucus-y eyes and my vision is slightly better today than it was yesterday. Surprisingly, it doesn't really hurt so yay for me!

This is how my eyes look like now. Omg mad swollen and ugly! The stitches on the right don't look as nice as that of my left eye but hopefully it's okay!

Image[/img]

hi would you mind sharing your after pictures as I wish to go visit Dr Nara for the Blephaplasty

MiuXoXo

Post by MiuXoXo » Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:28 pm

30 Nov with Nara anyone wana buddy up and go together?

MiuXoXo

Post by MiuXoXo » Fri, 12 Oct 2012 1:03 pm

Lizzy06 wrote:Hi does anyone here knows where can I get sinecch in Singapore...
Lizzy can you pm me your before and after pic for the double eyelid
i'm getting mine done with Dr Nara on 30 Nov, and i'm quite worried about the result and healing process. Hope to hear from you soon

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:33 pm

hi, just to check anyone did chin surgery with Dr Nara and how was it?

is his skills good cos the price for chin implant is 10000baht?

M looking to go ard feb 2013 but I am afraid if the swelling takes wks to go down, i will look horrible during CNY. then have to go ard end Feb - mar

anyone can advise.. I hv yet to book an appt as dr nara hv not reply to my email. also not sure how to proceed. and the hotel stays..
Last edited by sanmi00 on Mon, 15 Oct 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rainyrainygoaway

Re: Double eyelid with Nara

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Sun, 14 Oct 2012 9:51 am

MiuXoXo wrote:
rainyrainygoaway wrote:
xiaonm wrote: Hi Sandeul, have you book appointment with dr nara?
I'm planning to go in late feb to march. wanna go together?
Hi rainraingoway have you make appt with Nara, am interested to go Nara for my eyelid surgery. I'm looking for companion.

Hi I booked with dr nara on 26/2/2013.

User2012

hatyai

Post by User2012 » Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:46 am

_niNg`- wrote:Hi all,

I'm heading over to Hatyai from 13th - 18th September.
Anybody interested to head over at the same period and would like to share hotel room?

I'm going alone.

Hi......
I'm heading to hatyai from 9 of november until 15 of november....
I'm go alone too...
V can meet up in hatyai n share hotel room...