Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
neuyy

Post by neuyy » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 9:14 pm

hi all,

I wanna know approximately how long do foreign crew-to-be have to wait to move to SG for training.

I've passed my medical already.

Thanks in advance guys :)

ELxt

Post by ELxt » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 10:57 pm

jayina wrote:Elxt : heyya! I've got no idea if it's good but luke was an ex interviewer for SIA so he knows what kind.of qualities they are looking at.

Yoyobin: i cant reply to your pm because of my post count. Can you pm me your email address instead?
Im confused! Hahahh! Different ppl tell me different things. Dont know which manual to buy... I might be buying both!
Last edited by ELxt on Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ELxt

Post by ELxt » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:01 pm

Swanlake wrote:@ELxt

Hey don't mind telling me how many people sharing? I am considering getting one too. :)
Hi! (: Im not sure... Would you mind giving me your email add? I'll email you the informations.

ELxt

Post by ELxt » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:06 pm

Swanlake wrote:Ops I was suppose to reply to yoyobin but read wrongly and addressed it to someone else. Anyway how do you guys quote people? I press quote but I don't know how to make it look like it was said by that person. Empty quote.

@yoyobin: No problem :)

@Elxt: I personally think both Luke's and Kristine's manual are the best you can find anywhere with regards to SIA recruitment preparation.

Anyway, if you can afford, try to go for Luke's talk. He seems to be very generous with his tips (haha for the price better be lah), he said that even after his talk is over can still sit down elsewhere have a drink and talk more. Which is very nice of him really. Not everyone so free to entertain wannabes. You know la..
Hahahh! Thanks. I might be buying both the manuals! No money to go for that talk. ):

Anw, for the quoting thingy, you have to untick the disable html and bbcode before you submit!

fathileo
Regular
Regular

Post by fathileo » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 1:54 pm

@ Swanlake @ ELxt

heyy, you two getting the manual?
My friend has it and she doesn't mind sharing at a great deal!
PM me! (:

Swanlake

Post by Swanlake » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:05 am

fathileo wrote:@ Swanlake @ ELxt

heyy, you two getting the manual?
My friend has it and she doesn't mind sharing at a great deal!
PM me! (:
Cool. But I cant PM yet due to post count. Can email me at [email protected]

Swanlake

Post by Swanlake » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:07 am

ELxt wrote:
Swanlake wrote:@ELxt

Hey don't mind telling me how many people sharing? I am considering getting one too. :)
Hi! (: Im not sure... Would you mind giving me your email add? I'll email you the informations.
Can't PM you as well! You can reach me at [email protected]

jayina

Post by jayina » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 1:23 am

Faithileo: heyya, can you pm me with the details too? Thanks!

Elxt: let me know if you are getting luke's manual. Perhaps we can share.

fathileo
Regular
Regular

Post by fathileo » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 11:20 am

@ swanlake

hey, i emailed you already (:

@ jayina

hey, i pm-ed you already (:

Swanlake

Post by Swanlake » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:19 pm

Not trying to ruin your passive income Leo (fathileo), but S$40 is too much to ask for when it's not your work. Besides we don't know whether you're selling the latest version Kristine is selling.

Buying it with Jayina and ELxt will thereby reduce the price to at least S$16.63 and we get the most updated version of the manual too.

With all due respect, I want to believe that those who are here are bonded together to help others. Eg. Info sharing and cost sharing for poor students. Not here to make a profit out of common people like us. I believe that each time someone buys it from you for S$40, you're actually making a profit. Assuming that you did not share Kristine's manual with someone else before, you would had already made a profit from your second copy.

For those who wants to share the cost of the updated manual, please email me at [email protected]

I will work out our best option.

Kristine said on her site she allow friends to share for free. But I am sure she will be very disappointed if someone offers the manual to multiple people to make a profit off her work. It's different from sharing, mind you. I am sure Luke will feel the same if his hard work just got sold like that...

fathileo
Regular
Regular

Post by fathileo » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:36 pm

@ swanlake

i'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
i'm just saying on behalf of her.

she bought the manual but she didn't made it after 4 times so she felt bitter about it.

i don't mind forwarding to you the whole stack of it, cause i'm not for any profit or anything.

the manual doesnt benefit me anymore now.

even we're strangers, i believe by sharing with you from myself,
i feel satisfied.

not too sure if its the latest edition but we have nothing to lose.
shall i forward to you via email? (:

heydelilah

Post by heydelilah » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 2:20 pm

hello.is the kristine manual worth to buy?shld i buy for tis coming dec interview?advices plz.

xin1993
Regular
Regular

Post by xin1993 » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 2:27 pm

heydelilah wrote:hello.is the kristine manual worth to buy?shld i buy for tis coming dec interview?advices plz.
Hello! I definitely think that the manual is worth it because Kristine is part of SIA CC (I have bought the manual recently!). I assume that it'll be your first time going for the recruitment as I am, so just to prepare yourself for it, I think Kristine's manual helps. :)

heydelilah

Post by heydelilah » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 2:35 pm

thnkz for replying xin.^^im stil deciding if i wnt to go or nt.i dun think i hav e package but no harm trying.will this b your 1st time too?

xin1993
Regular
Regular

Post by xin1993 » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 2:38 pm

heydelilah wrote:thnkz for replying xin.^^im stil deciding if i wnt to go or nt.i dun think i hav e package but no harm trying.will this b your 1st time too?
You're welcome. ^^ Yep, it'll be my first time and gosh, am I nervous and excited about it! If you really want to be SIA CC, I don't see why you don't want to go for it. You have a chance if you try anyway. :)