Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 2:43 pm

Sandeul wrote:Anyone want to go with me during dec? I want to do rino + dimple @ Dr Nara.
Hi Sandeul, have you book appointment with dr nara?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Re: PS in Thailand(Bangkok or Hatyai)

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 29 Sep 2012 3:51 am

msppsm wrote:Hi!,

Anyone can advise me where can get cheap and reliable doctor in Thailand to do skin bleaching/skin whitening?
Hi there, I am also looking for one for my underarm.. have you got any info?

Hope you can share if you have. Thanks alot...

snowflake-angel

Post by snowflake-angel » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 1:43 am

HI! Is anyone going to Yan Hee soon? Please pm me!!!!! Would like to ask something in private :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks!

ngeapngeap

breast Augmentation

Post by ngeapngeap » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:54 pm

any docs in bk or hatyai that about breast augmentation(BA) ?
i plan to have my surgery next year..
Hatyai DR.nara is it specialty in BA?
hopefully can get kindly reply..

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 04 Oct 2012 2:19 am

Thai actress dies from illegal cosmetic filler... people please go to a renowned clinic

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs ... 40451.html
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Thu, 04 Oct 2012 4:33 pm

xiaonm wrote:
Sandeul wrote:Anyone want to go with me during dec? I want to do rino + dimple @ Dr Nara.
I'm planning to go in late feb to march. wanna go together?

xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 3:56 pm

rainyrainygoaway wrote:
xiaonm wrote:
I'm planning to go in late feb to march. wanna go together?
Hi rainyrainygoaway,

I hope to start work by next year.. So was hoping can do asap .. you booked the appointment already?

Worries
Regular
Regular

Re: Hi all..

Post by Worries » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 8:13 pm

queeielz wrote:Hi..I am new to this thread

Kindly advice on which plastic surgeon r good in eyelids surgery...
Had go through a failed eyelid surgery before in singapore...
now needing for correction..so am wondering which doctor to goes to in thailand..as singapore oculoplastic r charging me min 8k for a revisional work..

I am interested in eyelid surgery with ptosis correction
browlift,mid face lift,fat injection to cheeks

Doctors currently had on mind are Dr Pat,dr nara,dr niwet from siam swan,dr pichet

kindly advice if u guys had gone through surgeries with e listed doctors as i need comments and advices on which doctor to look for..greatly appreciated.>
Hi dear,

I hope you can seriously consider eyelid revision in Korea instead of Thailand.
If you talk about primary surgery, Thailand is still worth for a try. However when comes to revision work, it requires high skill doctor to do so. Revision over revision work isn't a simple job and will only spend more money. Korea are more advance in plastic surgery. Do kindly consider Korea, revise once and for all.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

newbie2012

Post by newbie2012 » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 3:51 am

fannenatic wrote:hi i m looking for a companion to head to hatyai and have liposuction and rhinoplasty done with dr prinya this oct. i m wondering if anyone would be interested to come along with me so we can have company. my stay will probably be a 3d2n
Hi fannenatic,

Have you gone already? i am contemplating to do epi/removal of eyebags (though i already have those natural hidden double eyelids) with dr chi who seems to be pretty good from a no. of reviews here. i am thinking of doing it soon as the epi scars seems to swell for ages.

xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 8:13 pm

newbie2012 wrote:
fannenatic wrote:hi i m looking for a companion to head to hatyai and have liposuction and rhinoplasty done with dr prinya this oct. i m wondering if anyone would be interested to come along with me so we can have company. my stay will probably be a 3d2n
Hi fannenatic,

Have you gone already? i am contemplating to do epi/removal of eyebags (though i already have those natural hidden double eyelids) with dr chi who seems to be pretty good from a no. of reviews here. i am thinking of doing it soon as the epi scars seems to swell for ages.
Hi newbie2012

You intending to go in oct? To which doctor?

faith pek

Re: Mine appt on dec

Post by faith pek » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 10:12 pm

Hi, Im also interested in doing rihnoplasty with Dr Nara.Hope you can share your experiences with me. Did he do a good job? How long you stay in BKK before you can back? How do I go about booking appt with him? Did you go for consulation first? Hope to hear from you soon

xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 11:02 pm

I just wanna get dimples ... Checked the prices in sg .. The cheapest I can get is 800 for one side ... Anyone got recommendation where and which doctor to get it done?

xiaonm

Re: Mine appt on dec

Post by xiaonm » Sat, 06 Oct 2012 11:03 pm

faith pek wrote:Hi, Im also interested in doing rihnoplasty with Dr Nara.Hope you can share your experiences with me. Did he do a good job? How long you stay in BKK before you can back? How do I go about booking appt with him? Did you go for consulation first? Hope to hear from you soon
Can email him ... I emailed him and he did reply ... After one week plus though ... Lol .. Better than not replying ...

newbie2012

Post by newbie2012 » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 2:16 pm

Hi newbie2012

You intending to go in oct? To which doctor?[/quote]

I am interested to go with either dr chiyarut, nara and bumrungrad after seeing all the reviews. So far, only nara reverted but he advised that there will be obvious scars from epi post surgery which i am pretty skeptical about though i did read/see from the reviews here on the epi scars. the above 3 docs are pretty popular for eyelid surgeries it seems.

Are you going to any? for what procedures may i ask?

xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Sun, 07 Oct 2012 8:31 pm

newbie2012 wrote:Hi newbie2012

You intending to go in oct? To which doctor?
I am interested to go with either dr chiyarut, nara and bumrungrad after seeing all the reviews. So far, only nara reverted but he advised that there will be obvious scars from epi post surgery which i am pretty skeptical about though i did read/see from the reviews here on the epi scars. the above 3 docs are pretty popular for eyelid surgeries it seems.

Are you going to any? for what procedures may i ask?[/quote]

I see.. I intend to do dimples.. I only contacted dr Nara so far cause I don't know about other doctors .. Lol.. But you would want to go in oct?