Singapore Expats

Parodying every other post...

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Fri, 11 May 2012 6:18 pm

oh how i miss all those posts i used to read daily....

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 May 2012 8:47 pm

Hey stranger! You know, even though you aren't in Singapore doesn't mean you can't visit us! :wink:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Tue, 15 May 2012 10:31 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Hey stranger! You know, even though you aren't in Singapore doesn't mean you can't visit us! :wink:
Hi stranger...been a while....been busy and finally had time to check out the boards......good to be back

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:48 pm

My Estonian for your Navajo
Be careful what you wish for

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Sat, 29 Sep 2012 12:49 pm

Is 4873 enough?

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Sat, 29 Sep 2012 7:19 pm

Anyone know any good colonic irrigation companies in or around Dunman Road?
nutnut

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:47 pm

Hi I want to work in Singapore. I want to know if SGD10k per month is enough. I have 2 wives, 10 children and my parents and parents-in-law moving with me. If can, my sisters, brothers and cousins will also join me later to start-up own business.

We will only eat vegetarian food. Not Singaporean vegetarian food, we want our real vegetarian food. I hope to rent near where there are many expats from my country. Where is that? We also must visit tourist attraction as a big group every weekend. We want to visit malls every weekend. So is this enough or not? I also plan to apply for PR for everyone once we are here. How to do it and what is the best way?

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:50 pm

the lynx wrote:Hi I want to work in Singapore. I want to know if SGD10k per month is enough. I have 2 wives, 10 children and my parents and parents-in-law moving with me. If can, my sisters, brothers and cousins will also join me later to start-up own business.

We will only eat vegetarian food. Not Singaporean vegetarian food, we want our real vegetarian food. I hope to rent near where there are many expats from my country. Where is that? We also must visit tourist attraction as a big group every weekend. We want to visit malls every weekend. So is this enough or not? I also plan to apply for PR for everyone once we are here. How to do it and what is the best way?

Thank you sir for your fast and kind reply.

I want to ask some more. If I want to jump ship to company B after I get my EP, can I do it? How soon can I do it? Will my boss in company A find out I'm trying to change to company B?

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Post by the lynx » Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:53 pm

the lynx wrote:
the lynx wrote:Hi I want to work in Singapore. I want to know if SGD10k per month is enough. I have 2 wives, 10 children and my parents and parents-in-law moving with me. If can, my sisters, brothers and cousins will also join me later to start-up own business.

Thank you sir for your fast and kind reply.

I want to ask some more. If I want to jump ship to company B after I get my EP, can I do it? How soon can I do it? Will my boss in company A find out I'm trying to change to company B?

You are rude. I'm very honest person. Don't be judgmental. God is watching. Karma will hit back at you.

My cousin wants to move to Singapore using PEP. How to apply? Agents quoted too expensive. Who can do it for him FOR FREE? If he wants to do it himself, he doesn't have local address. Who can become his local address FOR FREE?

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Post by the lynx » Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:57 pm

the lynx wrote:
the lynx wrote:
the lynx wrote: -deleted-
-deleted-
-deleted-

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 30 Sep 2012 10:38 am

I was going to write something but I cant because I'm roflmao

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Mon, 01 Oct 2012 9:53 pm

I am in Singapore. What are my chances for citizenship?

Appreciate all the inputs from the brothers (and sisters).

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Mon, 01 Oct 2012 10:11 pm

Hello, my name is Mr Charles Smith (really, it is) and I am an American (honest) living in Zurich (even though my ISP is located in Timbuktu). Can anyone recommend a good insurance / real estate / business / investment* adviser?

* delete as appropriate

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Mon, 01 Oct 2012 10:19 pm

Hello, Mr Cahrles Smit again here. As nobody answered I will give you lots of information of my own that you did not not ask for:

blah blah blah self-serving link 1 blah blah blah self-serving link 2 blah blah blah self-serving link 3 blah blah blah...

(cont'd p.94)

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 8:25 am

nakatago wrote:Hello, Tina,

Welcome to Singapore! Please inform me of any meet-ups.

-guywhopostsinthreadsbysinglefemales
[serious post]

This is too funny. I didn't know this thread (parody one) existed, but I've always wondered about these guys... I've also always wondered about all of these people looking for total strangers to go on trips with them. Is "Travel buddies wanted" a euphemism for a hedonistic orgy in an exotic locale?

+++++ to Lynx's post too (and for showing me this thread!)