Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
SkyeRemington

PS in Korea

Post by SkyeRemington » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 9:48 pm

Hi Yuna-na

Would love to go, but that's too early for me :(

Thinking about going early next year.

Good luck!!!!! :)

xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 2:51 pm

Hi Yuna-na,

Which clinic are you going? Email me at [email protected]

newbie2012

Post by newbie2012 » Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:54 pm

lava wrote:
StarryJJ wrote:I'm planning to go for my ps on sept either dr Nara or dr preecha in Thailand? Anybody wna go tgt?
Hi starry, r u still planning to go to Thai for the procedure? I'm quite interested too~
Hello,

Anybody going bangkok for surgery? I am waiting for one appointment confirmation with dr greechart (yanhee) this friday (12 october). At least got some friend to give moral support.

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:41 pm

hi, to check anyone did chin surgery with Dr Nara, Yanhee and or bumrungrand hospital? how was it?

which doc is good and of cos their prices? M keen to do the surgery either this yr dec or Jan but not sure if the swelling and healing process is long, I will look really terrible during CNY?
then got to do after CNY ard mar.

i hv yet to book an appt with them as still considering which one to go. Heard Yanhee also not bad..

appreciate ur positive feedback n reviews.. :)

cjchen

Surgery Buddy KOREA in January

Post by cjchen » Wed, 17 Oct 2012 6:44 pm

I'm planning to do jaw surgery in Korea in January.
My first surgery in Korea at BK Clinic.
Would love a travel/ surgery buddy!

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:00 am

Worries wrote:Dear members, Im Worries. I will be going On 10th Nov 2012, SG Consultation with Dr Chung Yoon Jae from Cheonan,SEOUL. Who is keen to join? Pls email me [email protected]

Dr Chung's Korea Article
http://www.koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php ... 3.204&DT=1

My Epi Reversal Blog

http://forums.soompi.com/search?Search= ... i+reversal
u were already banned in purseforum for advertising. pls dun do it here n mislead others.
u previously complained abt a botched job from taiwan..i am sure u understand how sad its like to have a botch job. dun make others suffer similar fate,let them have a unfair unbiased opinion

shiela84

Re: hi babe

Post by shiela84 » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:54 am

lolita wrote:
jovinliu wrote:Hee hee... my double eyelid is hidden, so i want to enhance my double eyelid. But so far still haven't go Taipei so haven't done either the face lipo, chin implant nor eye job.

Anyway i did meso-botox on wednesday in JB when i went back for botox re-jab on my jawline! So far can't see very dramatic result yet (2 days only mah), but honestly my skin seems to be slightly less oily as before, pores smaller a little bit... more updates soon!

p/s: meso-botox is more painful than botox on jawline, but bearable...

/Jovin
rae wrote: grasp....jovin u sure are addicted to PS already...wat are you going to do for your eye job?? Any enlargement sugery?? and gosh face liposuction!!! :shock:
Hi jovin, i'm lolita, i have been following yout thread and i must say i have so much admiralty and respect for you for being unselfish and extremely helpful to us. I have recently went for my double eyelid revision at Bangkok Dr. Somsak and it is great! I dont mind showing u them pictures...i did the non cutting technique. I am pleased at the results.
But being half chinese and half arab , i dont have a not so great nose and i would like to go for a nose revision. I am also born with a dark complexion which makes me non chinese and i would like to find out where i can have my skin lightened up.
I cant really afford singapore plastic surgeons and i have always preferred the thai knife's.
Hi Lolita, u did not tell why not to go to Anga? I'm thinking of visiting him for breast augmentation..

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 1:16 pm

http://forums.soompi.com/search?Search= ... i+reversal[/quote]
u were already banned in purseforum for advertising. pls dun do it here n mislead others.
u previously complained abt a botched job from taiwan..i am sure u understand how sad its like to have a botch job. dun make others suffer similar fate,let them have a unfair unbiased opinion[/quote]

Hi Trilogytwist

I think you must be misunderstand the situation here. Anyway Purseforum banned many ppl out of no reason. Even forumer Shane in PF wasn't adversting for any clinic he was just sharing experience like many other ppl here, however he was also being banned by PF out of nothing! You should ask yourself why do u need to use "advertise" this word on us? I don't get paid for sharing my experience here!

Yes the blotchy job on my eyelid was done in Taiwan and I got it fixed in Korea, even my Epi reversal was well Revised by Dr Chung from CHEONAN in Korea ! Not Taiwan! If you dont know where is Cheonan, you can google MAP. Pls make it clear and don't make assumption here. Thanks.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

Sayyoyoyoo

Rhinoplasty in Korea

Post by Sayyoyoyoo » Tue, 13 Nov 2012 3:01 pm

--
Last edited by Sayyoyoyoo on Wed, 06 Mar 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xeanna

Post by xeanna » Wed, 21 Nov 2012 2:29 pm

hello everyone!
anyone going to korea during january and looking for someone to share accommodation? i dont wanna travel alone. email me! cherryzz67@ g mail.com

xeanna

Post by xeanna » Wed, 21 Nov 2012 2:41 pm

sanmi00 wrote:hi, to check anyone did chin surgery with Dr Nara, Yanhee and or bumrungrand hospital? how was it?

which doc is good and of cos their prices? M keen to do the surgery either this yr dec or Jan but not sure if the swelling and healing process is long, I will look really terrible during CNY?

i hv yet to book an appt with them as still considering which one to go. Heard Yanhee also not bad..

i think i've read bad reviews on dr.nara before. if im not wrong, i saw it from singapore expats. maybe you can search this forum.

sanmi00

Post by sanmi00 » Wed, 21 Nov 2012 3:49 pm

xeanna wrote:
sanmi00 wrote:hi, to check anyone did chin surgery with Dr Nara, Yanhee and or bumrungrand hospital? how was it?

i think i've read bad reviews on dr.nara before. if im not wrong, i saw it from singapore expats. maybe you can search this forum.
i tried to find but reviews on chin surgery but reviews is really little.
some good some not so.
more on other procedures thou. now in a dilemma..

revrhino

Post by revrhino » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:18 am

toheart08 wrote:Hi,

I am from Singapore and book an appointment with Dr Kao on 6 June. I am looking for a travelling companion and emotional support for rhinoplasty and genioplasty with Dr Kao and we can share lodging costs. I travel to Taipei twice so I can say I am quite familiar with the place.

I dont mind a male or female companion. Please let me know if you are ok to travel with me for 7-10 days.

I did my research already as well.

So let me know if you have any question. If you are not able to travel in early June, I can work out a time so that we can travel together for surgery.

But will be best in June or July. Thank you.
Hi, how's your result? Are you satisfied with your nose now? Need further info about dr Kao

darlinxue

Post by darlinxue » Fri, 14 Dec 2012 4:18 am

anyone going to hatyai dr prinya? perhaps we can go together. drop me a mail, [email protected]

angelinemi

Re: Rhinoplasty in Korea

Post by angelinemi » Wed, 19 Dec 2012 12:47 pm

Sayyoyoyoo wrote:Hi have anyone done their nose with Dr Jung from Shimmian, Dr Park from OZ clinic, Dr Kim Byung Gun from Bk Plastics or anyone who had done rhinoplasty in Korea and is very happy with the results? I want to do it next year but I don't know which to choose from :(
Hi, I am glad to share my operation to you and hope you have a nice operation.

Last week I went to Shimmian Clinic in Korea then had a nose surgery. Now I want to share my experience to help you all.

I find the information about other people had nose surgery in Korea because I want to get more information to prepare my nose surgery and choose a good doctor.

Day 0 - The first day i arrived too late so they arranged that went to dormitory first

Day 1 - I met Dr. Jung and had a nice consultation then surgery started at 2pm

Day 2 & 3 - went to the clinic to wash the wound

Day 4 & 5 - take a good rest in the dormitory

Day 6 - Shopping

Day 7 - went to the clinic for stitches and cleaning the wound, but the ears also had a little bit problems so can’t stitches today. I need to back the clinic tomorrow

Day 8 - Ear stitches then Dr. Jung came to check my nose. He said good nose. I felt happy too.

I stay 9 days in Shimmian and everyone nice to me, specially Cantonese translator whom take care all for me. They have a dormitory around W70000 per night and if you have a surgery will free one night in clinic, pick up you in airport etc. nice service.

Dr. Jung can speak Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean. So you can easy to talk with him what you want to do.

However, I love my nose so much now.