Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Gera38

Post by Gera38 » Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:32 pm

93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote: hehe ... a case of 'dont want to loose out' for me ...lol
thanks boii18, dly noted
10 more days to go!!
Good Luck. Do update us soon after your ops.

foolily

Post by foolily » Sun, 16 Sep 2012 11:37 am

_niNg`- wrote:
foolily wrote:I will be going to Dr Nara on 3 October for Nose Rino, buccal fat removal and double eyelid... gonna get this done in 1 session... But i was think to leave Hatyai by coach back to singapore the next day.. but my worry is i have to undergo 3 custom: Hatyai, Malaysia and singapore... not too such anyone had encounter any difficulties cos i am think with a PIGGY BLOATED SWOLLEN face.. can the officer allow me to pass the custom??

Anyone able to assist me on this.....

Further to it, anyone interested to go together or meet there also during this period... cos my firend is not able to make it on 3 October whereby i have not cancel the lot with Dr Nara as he had told me the next available appt will be next year, as such i am not prepare for a change. HOwever, if anyone of you is to go on 3 October .... thn we can go together....
Hi foolily,

No worries about getting pass the custom. I did my double eyelids and rhinoplasty back in '08 by coach because Tiger stop its flights to Hat Yai temporarily and the custom officers were fine about it.

I wore shades while going through the customs and they didn't stop me. Just had to lift up my shades for 1 second when they are looking through my passport.

One of the officer even joke about it and ask if I got myself into an accident -.-
Dear Ning,

thanks for your reply. It ease my worries.

You did Rhino and eye surgery also with Dr Nara? How was your results for these surgery after 4 years till now...esp for the nose surgery.. is it with silicon?
I am now pondering whether I shall proceed with silicon or the ear cartilier, or not proceeding... cos i am rather worry of the silicon post effect tht many had posted online....

Is the nose Rhino permanent , can it be removed after the surgery download the road... are you facing any post problem...

Looking forward to hear from you. :) THanks!

Post by 93765351 » Sun, 16 Sep 2012 7:39 pm

Gera38 wrote:
93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote: thanks boii18, dly noted
10 more days to go!!
Good Luck. Do update us soon after your ops.[/quote

thanks ... anyone in Hatyai now and doing their surgery tomorrow? I went looking for Dr Nara's clinic earlier and easily located it. from the front, it looks very nice, glass wall and all. ;-)

chevy_gal

Post by chevy_gal » Sun, 16 Sep 2012 10:48 pm

any docs in bkk or hatyai that does filler? Wanna do for my nose
i know Dr Chirayut doesnt do filler.

fannenatic

Post by fannenatic » Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:33 am

hi i m looking for a companion to head to hatyai and have liposuction and rhinoplasty done with dr prinya this oct. i m wondering if anyone would be interested to come along with me so we can have company. my stay will probably be a 3d2n

queeielz

Hi all..

Post by queeielz » Mon, 17 Sep 2012 3:02 am

Hi..I am new to this thread

Kindly advice on which plastic surgeon r good in eyelids surgery...
Had go through a failed eyelid surgery before in singapore...
now needing for correction..so am wondering which doctor to goes to in thailand..as singapore oculoplastic r charging me min 8k for a revisional work..

I am interested in eyelid surgery with ptosis correction
browlift,mid face lift,fat injection to cheeks

Doctors currently had on mind are Dr Pat,dr nara,dr niwet from siam swan,dr pichet

kindly advice if u guys had gone through surgeries with e listed doctors as i need comments and advices on which doctor to look for..greatly appreciated.>

Post by 93765351 » Mon, 17 Sep 2012 3:11 pm

93765351 wrote:
Gera38 wrote:
93765351 wrote: 10 more days to go!!
Good Luck. Do update us soon after your ops.[/quote

thanks ... anyone in Hatyai now and doing their surgery tomorrow? I went looking for Dr Nara's clinic earlier and easily located it. from the front, it looks very nice, glass wall and all. ;-)
good news... Dr Nara now accepts credit card like Visa and Master. Just pay an additional 2%. I saw the credit card machine after I made my payment and curiously asked, and was told YES.

am now back to the hotel room, while on the opetating table, i was told that i will be sedated and asleep, but OH-OH, i wasnt, I was awake the entire time ,,, luckily I have seen enough operating tv series and movies to tell myself ... "ITS OK!" ... lol

foolily

Post by foolily » Wed, 19 Sep 2012 7:48 pm

93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote:
Gera38 wrote: Good Luck. Do update us soon after your ops.[/quote

good news... Dr Nara now accepts credit card like Visa and Master. Just pay an additional 2%. I saw the credit card machine after I made my payment and curiously asked, and was told YES.

am now back to the hotel room, while on the opetating table, i was told that i will be sedated and asleep, but OH-OH, i wasnt, I was awake the entire time ,,, luckily I have seen enough operating tv series and movies to tell myself ... "ITS OK!" ... lol
What did u do with dr Nara ? Any medication did he gave you or U brought it from Sg with u... It's it scary and how's ur healing process? I will be going in another 1 week for eye and nose rhino ... Too

Post by 93765351 » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 9:23 am

foolily wrote:
93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote: good news... Dr Nara now accepts credit card like Visa and Master. Just pay an additional 2%. I saw the credit card machine after I made my payment and curiously asked, and was told YES.

What did u do with dr Nara ? Any medication did he gave you or U brought it from Sg with u... It's it scary and how's ur healing process? I will be going in another 1 week for eye and nose rhino ... Too
it was nothing scary at all ... i think, considering I went alone. Dr Nara's clinic was very easy to fine, with the entrace of Indra Hotel only 2 doors, literally, away.

The healing was smooth, with initially the eyes swollen, then it moved down to cheek swollen with eyes no more swollen, and now its cheek no more swollen and the lesser and lesser swelling has moved to the lower cheek.

Dr Nara gave me antibiotics and painkillers. The antibiotics I took diligently, however, other than taking the painkiller during the 1st few hours after the surgery, it was completely bearable to almost painless after that. I took loads of fresh pineapples daily and bought pineapple juice drinks from Tops Market. FYI, if you are staying at Centara Novotel, they have a direct lift that links you to level 5 supermarket level of Central mall without having to go down to ground floor, walk to Central and then move yhou way back up to level 5.

leggybabe

Post by leggybabe » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:46 am

Hi All,

Has anyone here done cheekbone argumentation before? I have those typical high and wide cheekbones and looks kind of fierce. previously did a cheekbone shaving with Dr. Pat from Tokai Clinic last night but there is no significant changes.

Read up on Doctor Juta Jansi on his expertise on cheekbone lowering.
http://www.bangkokbeautysurgery.com/abo ... uta-jansi/

Seems his price is decent and emails are replied promptly too.
Just puzzled why no one mentioned him before in this forum?

Has anyone has any feedbacks/experience with Dr. Juta Jansi from Bangkok beauty Centre?
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. -Allan K. Chalmers

prayer

cheekbone argumentation

Post by prayer » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 5:32 pm

Dear leggybabe

I'm interested to go with u if you have an ideal doctor as I have the same problem. But I didn't want to shave too much as high cheekbones actually make us younger so if too much shaving will make us look old?
Can you email to me [email protected] , we arrange to go together if possible?

Clammie

Lateral canthoplasty with Dr Pichet

Post by Clammie » Fri, 21 Sep 2012 6:24 pm

Has anyone tried lateral canthoplasty with Dr Pichet? I am having a consultation with him in 2 weeks time and am unsure if his skill for such procedure is good.

Can anyone help? Many thanks.

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Sat, 22 Sep 2012 5:28 am

leggybabe wrote:Hi All,

Has anyone here done cheekbone argumentation before? I have those typical high and wide cheekbones and looks kind of fierce. previously did a cheekbone shaving with Dr. Pat from Tokai Clinic last night but there is no significant changes.

Read up on Doctor Juta Jansi on his expertise on cheekbone lowering.
http://www.bangkokbeautysurgery.com/abo ... uta-jansi/

Seems his price is decent and emails are replied promptly too.
Just puzzled why no one mentioned him before in this forum?

Has anyone has any feedbacks/experience with Dr. Juta Jansi from Bangkok beauty Centre?
Hey leggybabe, how were your other surgeries with Dr. Chiyarut?

Sandeul

Post by Sandeul » Mon, 24 Sep 2012 4:52 am

Anyone want to go with me during dec? I want to do rino + dimple @ Dr Nara.

foolily

Post by foolily » Mon, 24 Sep 2012 8:47 am

93765351 wrote:
foolily wrote:
93765351 wrote: What did u do with dr Nara ? Any medication did he gave you or U brought it from Sg with u... It's it scary and how's ur healing process? I will be going in another 1 week for eye and nose rhino ... Too
it was nothing scary at all ... i think, considering I went alone. Dr Nara's clinic was very easy to fine, with the entrace of Indra Hotel only 2 doors, literally, away.

The healing was smooth, with initially the eyes swollen, then it moved down to cheek swollen with eyes no more swollen, and now its cheek no more swollen and the lesser and lesser swelling has moved to the lower cheek.

Dr Nara gave me antibiotics and painkillers. The antibiotics I took diligently, however, other than taking the painkiller during the 1st few hours after the surgery, it was completely bearable to almost painless after that. I took loads of fresh pineapples daily and bought pineapple juice drinks from Tops Market. FYI, if you are staying at Centara Novotel, they have a direct lift that links you to level 5 supermarket level of Central mall without having to go down to ground floor, walk to Central and then move yhou way back up to level 5.
thats sound good... you depend on his medications purely... did you bring Sinecch ? If so.. can it be consume with the antibiotics and painkillers.... I will be staying at Lee's garden.. after hearing your condition makes me relief.. hope you have a smooth recovery ahead! !:)