Singapore Expats

Company / business info

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
jerrypda

Company / business info

Post by jerrypda » Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:32 am

Hi all,

Just want to know what are the info other get when they purchase the profile? Beside profile, what else can be obtained via ACRA?

Having an issue with my boss over this... Long long story

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:06 am

What are you looking for?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:35 am

Probably wants a copy of the Annual Report to prove to his boss that he can know how much profit the company (e.g., his boss probably) is making so he can justify his asking for a larger salary increase. ;-)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:26 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Probably wants a copy of the Annual Report to prove to his boss that he can know how much profit the company (e.g., his boss probably) is making so he can justify his asking for a larger salary increase. ;-)
As I recall, the books of a private limited must be open to all shareholders but can be kept private to everyone else. In any event, ACRA doesn't have that information... shareholders, directors, secretaries, paid up capital, DBA's, year of formation, name changes... that's about it.