Singapore Expats

Chances of getting PR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
dilipghosh

Chances of getting PR

Post by dilipghosh » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 3:23 pm

I am an Indian (52yrs), staying in Singapore under EP (P2) with my family since Sep 2006. I have Masters degree in Engineering and working here as Project Manager. I now want to apply PR for myself and my wife. What is the chance of getting the PR and how much time it takes to process my application

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Re: Chances of getting PR

Post by Mad Scientist » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 3:28 pm

dilipghosh wrote:I am an Indian (52yrs), staying in Singapore under EP (P2) with my family since Sep 2006. I have Masters degree in Engineering and working here as Project Manager. I now want to apply PR for myself and my wife. What is the chance of getting the PR and how much time it takes to process my application
GOOD
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 3:56 pm

Any male children under the age of 16.5 on dependent's passes? If no, the odds are very much against you as the likelihood of you doing anything further to enhance the economy here is virtually nil (other than paying your income taxes). What more can you contribute? Masters in Engineering, Project Manager and only on a P2? Or to put it another way, what could you bring to the table that you don't already have on the table since 2006? At your age, it doesn't make any sense to give you PR. Just sayin' it like I see it. Not trying to diss you, but you know the current scenario here as well as I do.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

padmavathi

pr

Post by padmavathi » Fri, 07 Sep 2012 2:11 pm

hi..i am indian...my husband is pr...i have finished mba...from indian...will i get pr

bluenose
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluenose » Fri, 07 Sep 2012 2:32 pm

Also....over 50 is a negative on the PR application I heard...

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Re: pr

Post by Mi Amigo » Fri, 07 Sep 2012 3:11 pm

padmavathi wrote:hi..i am indian...my husband is pr...i have finished mba...from indian...will i get pr
It depends. The answer is either:

(a) Yes

or

(b) No

You haven't provided anything like the amount of information that would be required to give a proper answer. Please use the search function of this forum and look for other similar threads - there you will see the type of information that people normally provide, and also the views from forum regulars on the likelihood of success for a specific applicant.
Be careful what you wish for