Singapore Expats

Our Blog- Rib Rhinoplasty Rib Revision (Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Worries
Regular
Regular

Our Blog- Rib Rhinoplasty Rib Revision (Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang)

Post by Worries » Sat, 01 Sep 2012 1:08 am

Hi Dear All Members :) ,

Updates on Rib Rhinoplasty Revision with Taiwan Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang!

Dr Kao is a very Patience & Friendly dr. He isnt a very over sales business minded doctor, he will only advise his patients with the best necessary surgery and he is very honest to share all information about any complication and solution. :o

Silicone Removal Surgery (Worries)- I told him want a natural curve bridge with good nasal tip projection and my concern is silicone skin thinning issue. So Dr kao advise me to remove my silicone & remain my ear cartilage+Septal cartilage in my nasal tip for projection. He mention that my radix height is gd enough to support my nasal tip projection. During consultation, He agreed that i have a very small face profile which small nose suits me better. If i go for rib graft might be a waste for me because i only need 1mm height on dorsum augmentation. There won't be any nasal tip augmentation on as my nose tip already have septal & ear cartilage in it.

The only thing im worried about after implant removal i may face supra tip depression without implant replacement. Dr Kao again diagnose my nose seriously and he replied that i need not worry about my nose tip and he reassure me i wont have complication with it. His Only concern was he worried that i dont like my original nasal bridge height so he recommend me to do rib Rhinoplasty after silicone removal if i dislike my nose height after removal of implant.

He told me if after removal, i like my nose as what it is then i can just paid 10k NT ($424 sing dollar) for implant removal surgery.

This solution sounds goood fair me so i go ahead with it. Right after my silicone implant was removed, my skin thinning issue was resolved immediately,surgery was fast & i have no contracture issue, result of my nose indeed as gd as what he predicted. i love my new nose!

Freaking speaking i like his Honesty and he wasnt pushy. Most importantly he got a Very Good Aesthetic View. :oops:

My Younger Brother Rib Rhinoplasty Surgery
My Bro went through total of 3 rhinoplasty surgery with different Dr.

First primary surgery was in SG - His Silicone L Implant shift and was remove after 2 weeks.

Sec Rhino was done in Taiwan Wishclinic Stupid Dr Chuang.

My Bro L implant silicone extruded after 1 yr post ops on beginning May 2012. My failed Evelid surgery was done by this idiot dr too! This irresponsible dr was not honest & over promising. Worst important thing is he only do what he likes on patients and refused to listen to his patients. Hence he got a very bad Aesthetic View and lousy skill!
This Taiwan trip we went to Look for him for Refund and he was very defensive and unwilling to do refund for us. So here, i have future planning to gather a group of forum member who face the same thing to lauch a complain in Singapore Embassy to take action against him in taiwan medical board soon.
DEAR ALL MEMBERS IF U R A VICTIM OF JIMMY CHUANG! I hope you r willing to join our group to lauch a complain against him. Dont let him enjoy earning a big buck there with lots of failed surgery done on Poor patients like us.... :mad:

Final 3rd Rib Rhinoplasty By Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang

Dr Kao diagnose my bro have a crooked septal due to past silicone extrusion and there are alot of scar tissue around his nasal tip and asymmetrical nostril holes.. My bro has a short and upturned nose.

Dr Kao did my bro revision with perichondium to wrap on rib graft to repair scar tissue, fill up his pinched nose at upper lateral alar area as well to prevent rib graft from warping. Ear Cartilage was harvest to lengthen his nasal tip projection as my bro do not have enough septal cartilage for tip augmention because Jimmy chuang has removed too much septal cartilage from his previous nose surgery. :x This is also one of the reason that cause my bro nose tip having pinched nose appearance! Columellar strut was pull out to give his nose a better tip projection too and nasal asymmetrical was corrected after the rib nose surgery. My Bro Rib Rhinoplasty Revision was a very successful surgery. He Is now very happy with his result, overall satisfaction was 95%..
Rib Wound was very small, its around 1cm long. Dr Kao use Suture buried stitching method. This is absolutely great for wound healing.

Please Read our Blog URL: :love: http://ourappreciation.wordpress.com
To view the rest of the photos, you may enter the Password: 2408
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:21 am

was waiting for this blog to happen and it did. shows that youre not one of those scammers. congrats on the well done open rhino. looks nice indeed.

ive had similar issues with silicone and mine got infected thanks to the SGH plastic doc recommendation. the artwork was fantastic but i was coerced into the silicone option rather than my initial wish for carti because docs consideration of the extensive work that needed to be done. that was in 2001. but nowadays, i think because remuneration scheme for plastic docs in government hospital change, they are more willing to please patients than please their schedules.

rib implant is alot alot more safer. but can let us know the estimated pricing or its not allowed here?

id always think that doctors who are willing to do rib carti than silicone definitely got more conscience than those who do pure silicone only. patients are simply not informed of the bad stuff that comes with silicone.

my first rhino op at sgh, i kept asking the doctor if its ok to put foreign body into my nose, risk of infection etc. he kept saying very low, dont worry, we will fix your crooked nose etc. in the end, turn out bad, they only say "give u discount to take everything out". much later then i found out, why doctors prefer to do silicone. cos its a VERY fast job. can do close rhino instead of open technique, and can do at least 2 similar ops in a day.

however, having said that, silicone/goretex does give better äppearance for bridge because it can give much better height compared to carti.

another concern for rib carti is that if it curves etc, the procedure to take out the carti and to reshape the carti is much more complex.

nevertheless, it is really hard to find a good, responsible plastic doc who would put patients concerns over his own time schedule. your doc is good. salute.

kyokushinx

Post by kyokushinx » Mon, 27 May 2013 4:56 pm

Hi Worries, any updates on your brother's new nose? :) am considering Dr Kao for rib cart. rhino too.

nosey88

Post by nosey88 » Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:57 pm

madaboutplastic wrote:was waiting for this blog to happen and it did. shows that youre not one of those scammers. congrats on the well done open rhino. looks nice indeed.

ive had similar issues with silicone and mine got infected thanks to the SGH plastic doc recommendation. the artwork was fantastic but i was coerced into the silicone option rather than my initial wish for carti because docs consideration of the extensive work that needed to be done. that was in 2001. but nowadays, i think because remuneration scheme for plastic docs in government hospital change, they are more willing to please patients than please their schedules.

rib implant is alot alot more safer. but can let us know the estimated pricing or its not allowed here?

id always think that doctors who are willing to do rib carti than silicone definitely got more conscience than those who do pure silicone only. patients are simply not informed of the bad stuff that comes with silicone.

my first rhino op at sgh, i kept asking the doctor if its ok to put foreign body into my nose, risk of infection etc. he kept saying very low, dont worry, we will fix your crooked nose etc. in the end, turn out bad, they only say "give u discount to take everything out". much later then i found out, why doctors prefer to do silicone. cos its a VERY fast job. can do close rhino instead of open technique, and can do at least 2 similar ops in a day.

however, having said that, silicone/goretex does give better �ppearance for bridge because it can give much better height compared to carti.

another concern for rib carti is that if it curves etc, the procedure to take out the carti and to reshape the carti is much more complex.

nevertheless, it is really hard to find a good, responsible plastic doc who would put patients concerns over his own time schedule. your doc is good. salute.
hi could you let me know who that dr is?

thanks

i am considering some dr from sgh

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Sun, 15 Sep 2013 6:41 pm

emailed doc kao not too long ago.

he quoted SGD 20k for revision. more atas than woffles liao hor?

AngelaAim5

Post by AngelaAim5 » Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:37 am

I just been to your blog.

omg. your nose now is very very very beautiful.

Tempting to switch from Doc Prinya (Thai) to Doc Kao (Taiwan)

Please update current photos if it is possible.

appreciate you sharing with us.

hopinghoping

Post by hopinghoping » Sun, 22 Sep 2013 12:33 am

Hi, im new here...

Went to consult Dr Lee, VIP for rib cartilage for rhino and he quo RM40k ++ as been told he s the only one does the rib cartilage. However Im impress with your brother's pics, looks nice, but Dr Kao charges seems more expensive thn Dr Lee.

Is the charges included flights, meals and accomodation ?

radeon

Post by radeon » Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:41 am

Hi GUYS,

HI tq "worries" for your insight on Dr Kao.

I am new here, im asian male, of late twenties, thinking of undergoing rhino with rib cartillage.
here are the doctors i am considering for:

VIP of korea
DR Wang Ting of DALIAN CHINA
and Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang of Taiwan.

I believe these clinics are best for rib cartillage rhino and they had been doing them daily. may i ask for recommendations of these clinics?
i have been to VIP to do my double eyelid surgery but i do not know if i want to do my nose there. i know VIP has this unique nose procedure that is called harmony rhino" - i believe it combines ordinary rib rhino with paranasal augmentation for faces such as sunken face...correct me if i am wrong. the have some good before after pictures there, but also some bad reviews around the internet.

so these are my 3 choices. i am ready to go anytime soon and take the pain as soon as possible. however i still have doubts and unsure of which one is best for me.

if you guys are planning for rhino these very near coming months with one these doctors,
please do let me know. it would be a delight if we could discuss of what we know (many brains are better than one). even better, if you are planning to go within these coming few months, lets go together, its much more enjoyable to have similar friends with you. (i went by myself on my first surgery and it was boring and inconvenient as hell).
yoo