Singapore Expats

Anyone want to watch "The Neighbourhood Watch" movie?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
happy101

Anyone want to watch "The Neighbourhood Watch" mov

Post by happy101 » Tue, 21 Aug 2012 9:38 am

This movie is about to show up in the cinemas. the last I saw if im not wrong 23rd August which is from this friday onwards. I like to watch what's he (Ben Stiller) up to this time and in case anyone don't know, recall the blockbuster "There's something about Mary" - he's the man.

If there's anyone else interested esp. those who enjoys ben stiller brand of medicine, we can all gather and watch "the watch".

Darthcoder
Regular
Regular

Post by Darthcoder » Tue, 21 Aug 2012 1:58 pm

I'll be interested in going since it has Jonah Hill too :D but I am back in town only by 26th. I okay on weekdays and weekends as well.
I am back I am back I am back I am back You know I am back. Everybody stand up!

happy101

I cant pm, too lil posts..hope you got this msg fellows.

Post by happy101 » Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:19 am

I haven't plan with anyone though i have been scouting the venues on my own. I came across 2 venues so far - WE West Mall & WE Suntec. Showtime is peppered throughout the day - a good thing as it offers flexibility in our timing.

DarthCoder, noted. Thank you for informing early.

The plan for now is like this.
(1) We sit & wait. That's all we need to do for now.

There could be more interested, you see. We shall sit on it and hopefully whoever in charge of taking care of this forum allow this to run till 26th. 26th is when one of us - Coder - will be back.

Hope this finds you guys well.