Singapore Expats

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
skyflyer

Post by skyflyer » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:06 am

Sigh... :( didn get anything.

Username123

Post by Username123 » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:16 am

Received around 7-ish.

Oh :( or how about give them a call tomorrow?

Shirlxl

Post by Shirlxl » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 1:03 am

appleflyer wrote:Thanks. What time did you receive the email? Checked my spam folder, don't have leh...Sigh...
Hello. I have also received mine, I recieved mine at 637.

skyflyer

Post by skyflyer » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 8:03 am

Nevermind.. i guess i'd buang the interview cos i was too nervous :'( it was my first ever cabin crew interview :(

appleflyer

Post by appleflyer » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:41 am

Any updates ...?? Anyone ??

chanelchanel

Post by chanelchanel » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:58 am

appleflyer wrote:Any updates ...?? Anyone ??
\

Good news!! I thought i wasn't being shortlisted because i called this morning to check and they said all shortlisted ones would have received an email by last night.

BUT!!

I just received an email from them saying that I'm shortlisted for 2nd round!! Thank god! =)

So there's still hope till tonight for everyone! (:

Good luck!!

appleflyer

Post by appleflyer » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:00 pm

I would like to share my two cents worth. JAL purposely arranged the final interview to clash with SQ's open day which is 4 August. Good luck to those who managed to get into the JAL final interview. If you decide to pick JAL, you would have to forgo the SQ opportunity.
Last edited by appleflyer on Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hikari--

Post by hikari-- » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:08 pm

congrats to those who received the email.. i received mine at around 7plus too.. I wonder what questions they will pop us this saturday.. I am thinking hard about what to wear cuz i dont have office wear, except the set i wore to interview yesterday.. dont wanna re-wear =(

hikari--

Post by hikari-- » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:09 pm

appleflyer wrote:I would like to share my two cents worth. JAL purposely arranged the final interview to clash with SQ's open day which is 4 August. Good luck for those who managed to get into the JAL final interview. If you pick JAL, you would have to forgo the SQ opportunity.
wahaha really? i think it is just coincidence that this happens la.. haha..

chanelchanel

Post by chanelchanel » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:27 pm

appleflyer wrote:I would like to share my two cents worth. JAL purposely arranged the final interview to clash with SQ's open day which is 4 August. Good luck to those who managed to get into the JAL final interview. If you decide to pick JAL, you would have to forgo the SQ opportunity.
But its not easy to get shortlisted into SIA. So I'm in a dilemma situation.

But well i guess, thats the main purpose. Ultimately we have to make a choice between those 2.

chanelchanel

Post by chanelchanel » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:28 pm

hikari-- wrote:congrats to those who received the email.. i received mine at around 7plus too.. I wonder what questions they will pop us this saturday.. I am thinking hard about what to wear cuz i dont have office wear, except the set i wore to interview yesterday.. dont wanna re-wear =(
Maybe you can borrow from your friends? :)

andromeda

Post by andromeda » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:49 pm

chanelchanel wrote:
\

Good news!! I thought i wasn't being shortlisted because i called this morning to check and they said all shortlisted ones would have received an email by last night.

BUT!!

I just received an email from them saying that I'm shortlisted for 2nd round!! Thank god! =)

Good luck!!

You mean they are still informing???

Woah!! So lucky! :)

Hope I can get an email from them too. :C

hikari--

Post by hikari-- » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:51 pm

chanelchanel wrote:
hikari-- wrote:congrats to those who received the email.. i received mine at around 7plus too.. I wonder what questions they will pop us this saturday.. I am thinking hard about what to wear cuz i dont have office wear, except the set i wore to interview yesterday.. dont wanna re-wear =(
haha maybe.. the email didnt mention to be in business attire but i think it would be good to stick on the safe side. lol

andromeda

Post by andromeda » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 4:51 pm

chanelchanel wrote:
\

BUT!!

Good luck!!
Anw, did you check the timing of the email they sent?

They only emailed you just now or maybe it didn't get through to your inbox yesterday? :p

Want to make sure I still have some hope until tonight.

chanelchanel

Post by chanelchanel » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 7:25 pm

hikari-- wrote:
chanelchanel wrote:
haha maybe.. the email didnt mention to be in business attire but i think it would be good to stick on the safe side. lol
Haha. formal will be safest (: