Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
girlnextdoor

Post by girlnextdoor » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 5:21 pm

no1209 wrote:
hey hey :)

on alars:
i went in there wanting to do alar. the whole reason why i wanted to have a nosejob in the first place was because i hated my alars. but like people have already said, kao doesn't like the idea of alarplasty! :O
when i went in there and sat down, he glanced at me and said "so......... what's wrong with your nose?" i squeezed it and i said "i don't like it. it's fat. i don't like my wide alars." he took two q-tips, stuck it in my nostrils and lifted it up a little bit away from my face. he said, when i get my gortex rhino/tipplasty done, my nose will be more elevated, which will make my alars appear smaller. he said that my alars are not too wide for my face. he explained that alarplasty might cause scarring. so i agreed with him and did not do it. i have heard that dr. ryan hsu is better at alars. but i have no personal testimony~~
Hi no1209, thanks for the info, he's not good in alarplasty? i thought alarplasty is more important in nose surgeries, so did you get a nice shape after the surgery? anyway speedy recovery! :)

girlnextdoor

Re: TAIWAN ALARPLASTY

Post by girlnextdoor » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 5:26 pm

nose wrote: As great as Dr. Kao is for a general nosejob (especially with rib), I hear Dr. Hsu is the "king of alars"

Case in point: Dr. Kao wasn't really confident on working with my alars.

Hsu can sculpt some beautiful alars if you are only going for alarplasty.

Both can do a great job, but Kao is a friendly guy and can do a more "natural looking, subtle, but at the same time a big change" nosejob that won't scream NOSEJOB to people. (if a huge change is what you want, if not he can do very subtle too!)

Case in point: me.
Hi Nose, he told you he's not confident in alarplasty? i saw some photos previously from other forumers, i thought they were quite nicely done though. anyway how's your alar turn out to be? speedy recovery! :)

pansyed

Post by pansyed » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 5:47 pm

del
Last edited by pansyed on Sun, 16 Sep 2012 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pansyed

Post by pansyed » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 6:03 pm

del
Last edited by pansyed on Sun, 16 Sep 2012 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worries
Regular
Regular

Dr kao rib rhinoplasty..

Post by Worries » Fri, 06 Jul 2012 12:40 am

deleted
Last edited by Worries on Fri, 02 Nov 2012 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

no1209

Post by no1209 » Fri, 06 Jul 2012 11:06 am

girlnextdoor wrote:
no1209 wrote:

on alars:
i went in there wanting to do alar. the whole reason why i wanted to have a nosejob in the first place was because i hated my alars. but like people have already said, kao doesn't like the idea of alarplasty! :O
when i went in there and sat down, he glanced at me and said "so......... what's wrong with your nose?" i squeezed it and i said "i don't like it. it's fat. i don't like my wide alars." he took two q-tips, stuck it in my nostrils and lifted it up a little bit away from my face. he said, when i get my gortex rhino/tipplasty done, my nose will be more elevated, which will make my alars appear smaller. he said that my alars are not too wide for my face. he explained that alarplasty might cause scarring. so i agreed with him and did not do it. i have heard that dr. ryan hsu is better at alars. but i have no personal testimony~~
Hi no1209, thanks for the info, he's not good in alarplasty? i thought alarplasty is more important in nose surgeries, so did you get a nice shape after the surgery? anyway speedy recovery! :)
yeah, i am quite happy with it. i am a bit glad i did not do my alars. i am satisfied :)

toheart08

Post by toheart08 » Fri, 06 Jul 2012 6:00 pm

no1209 wrote:
girlnextdoor wrote:
no1209 wrote:

on alars:
yeah, i am quite happy with it. i am a bit glad i did not do my alars. i am satisfied :)

Hi, Just want to ask no1209 you did rib and ear with dr kao? Is rib very hard for the tip and the bridge?

no1209

Post by no1209 » Sat, 07 Jul 2012 4:13 pm

toheart08 wrote:
no1209 wrote:
girlnextdoor wrote: Hi no1209, thanks for the info, he's not good in alarplasty? i thought alarplasty is more important in nose surgeries, so did you get a nice shape after the surgery? anyway speedy recovery! :)

Hi, Just want to ask no1209 you did rib and ear with dr kao? Is rib very hard for the tip and the bridge?
nope, i did ear for tip, gortex for bridge
it's soft... i can squish my nose left and right... :O not as soft as it used to be, but close enough. but it hurts when i do it because i'm still swollen

nose

Re: TAIWAN ALARPLASTY

Post by nose » Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:21 am

girlnextdoor wrote:
nose wrote: As great as Dr. Kao is for a general nosejob (especially with rib), I hear Dr. Hsu is the "king of alars"

Case in point: Dr. Kao wasn't really confident on working with my alars.

Hsu can sculpt some beautiful alars if you are only going for alarplasty.

Both can do a great job, but Kao is a friendly guy and can do a more "natural looking, subtle, but at the same time a big change" nosejob that won't scream NOSEJOB to people. (if a huge change is what you want, if not he can do very subtle too!)

Case in point: me.
Hi Nose, he told you he's not confident in alarplasty? i saw some photos previously from other forumers, i thought they were quite nicely done though. anyway how's your alar turn out to be? speedy recovery! :)
he said he is not sure that it will look good on me because it will scar, and that's for sure.

because i'm a guy and guys don't wear makeup lol.... to cover up scars

but i'm very happy with my nose! swelling is practically all gone and a very manly nose for me! (what i wanted)

Worries
Regular
Regular

MSG to Nose

Post by Worries » Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:52 am

Hi Nose I had send u a PM.. Will wait for your reply. Thank u!

Xiaoxuan

Post by Xiaoxuan » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 12:32 am

I did my fillers for nose and chin and Botox jaw 3x with Star clinic and quite happy w their services..

I'm thinking of doing my nose and epi after seeing this review...

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/STARCLINIC/34471272

E epi is around $800 only.. Any reviews??

clairedoll

Post by clairedoll » Sun, 15 Jul 2012 5:42 pm

Hi i just done my revision with dr kao. And i heard that there's another revision patient also from Malaysia, whose previous nose job is with a local doctor. If ur the one, can u share with me which doctor in Malaysia? I just want to, for future reference thats all. U can pm me. Thanks

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Mon, 16 Jul 2012 7:24 am

clairedoll wrote:Hi i just done my revision with dr kao. And i heard that there's another revision patient also from Malaysia, whose previous nose job is with a local doctor. If ur the one, can u share with me which doctor in Malaysia? I just want to, for future reference thats all. U can pm me. Thanks
Hi clairedoll!

I had send u a Pm. Will wait for ur reply..
Hope u speedy recovery :)

drose2022

Post by drose2022 » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:43 am

twig wrote:Anyone going to doctor Kao between the periods of mid aug- early sept?
Would like to buddy up and share lodging costs, shopping sprees, food adventures and pain :lol:
Hey, are you still planning on going to DR KAO? I am interested, pls let me know!

drose2022

taiwan in mid september/october

Post by drose2022 » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:22 am

Anyone interested in buddying up to Taiwan in September or October?