Singapore Expats

Want to buy IONIZER

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Max Mara

Want to buy IONIZER

Post by Max Mara » Mon, 02 May 2005 10:47 pm

I am looking to buy an ionizer that can be used in a bedroom. Thanks.

-Ion

Air Wellness

Post by -Ion » Mon, 02 May 2005 11:16 pm

Hi Max,

I have a friend retailing air wellness product. You can contact him at HP: 9239 4969 or email: [email protected]

Good luck!

Re: Want to buy IONIZER

Post by Guest » Tue, 03 May 2005 10:17 am

Max Mara wrote:I am looking to buy an ionizer that can be used in a bedroom. Thanks.
Hi Max,

i just bought an ionizer, with plamacluster last month. It works quite good as previously I have very bad nose allergic, now getting better.

Max Mara

Post by Max Mara » Tue, 03 May 2005 1:55 pm

hi, how much, what brand, how old..details and pics of possible.. thanks

Post by Guest » Wed, 04 May 2005 8:45 am

Max Mara wrote:hi, how much, what brand, how old..details and pics of possible.. thanks
Hi max,

I m using Sharp but actually there are a lots of good brand in market for u to choose. U can check at www.sharp.com.sg and click for household product. There are 4 types of are purifier manufactured by Sharp, catogaried by the area coverage. The model I bought was FU-888SV-G which covers up to 31m2. I put it in my bedroom. U got to find out yourself then :lol:

Aromatherapy diffusers

Post by Guest » Fri, 13 May 2005 3:45 pm

Hi, not sure if such products will interest u. can kill germs and clean air. i find that they are reasonably priced compared to other brands in the market.

chkeck it out: www.a3pl.com

cyke69sg

Post by cyke69sg » Fri, 13 May 2005 6:17 pm

We have looked at several brands to decide which is the best to recommend to our patients.

The Sharp plasmacluster technology is probably the most reliable and advanced on the market.

I personally have one in my bedroom. You can get it from Best Denki.