Singapore Expats

Krav Maga anyone?and some gym session too?

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
Jennie99

Krav Maga anyone?and some gym session too?

Post by Jennie99 » Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:19 pm

I'm 22/f.
I've been doing Krav Maga for some time, however,it seems boring to always go alone. My friends are not into martial arts.
so,anyone into Krav maga too?
I'm looking for gym buddies at my age too..

give me a shout out and i will contact you.

JazzyJas

Post by JazzyJas » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 8:50 pm

Hi Jenny! I'm just wondering about the location. I currently live in Ang Mo Kio but work in the East. Thanks.

jermsng

krav maga in singapore

Post by jermsng » Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:50 am

the krav maga scene in singapore has changed alot over the past 2 years. alot to say but to cut to the chase there are only a small handful of places where you can train.

krav certified by ikmf was being taught at fightworksasia. they had a branch in macpherson (which has just closed down) but a new one has just opened up in east coast. however, the certified ikmf instructors have left and now fightworks teaches tkm (tactical krav maga). if the junior instructor is still with them, he was previously trained in ikmf before going to thailand to be trained in tkm.

there is a fair bit more to share about where you can train. i have been doing pte classes w another mate. happy to share if you are keen to find out more so just drop me a mail at [email protected]

guiltyspark

Post by guiltyspark » Wed, 18 Apr 2012 9:34 pm

Im new out here but definately looking at getting fit (doing a trek across the sahara in november for charity so definately need fitness up!!) but always interested in practicing krav maga if anyone knows of places still teaching an doperational??

irakez

Post by irakez » Sat, 30 Jun 2012 3:44 pm

Hi.. My friend recommended this krav maga studio called Protect-SG. Ill be trying out this week :) i saw their website.. They are singapore's representative for Protect-Israel, master itay gill. Haha hopefully they are as good as Mr Itay.
martial arts enthusiast in Singapore :)