Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 1:21 am

Lizzy06 wrote:
lemmiknox wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote:Anyone here could advise me pls... I'm going over to Dr Chi on 6July for rhino and alar... Would I be able to fly back to Singapore the next day after surgery...
well physically you could... but can you handle all the eyes that'll be on you at the airport?
Thanks for your advise... Don't have a choice my plan was to stay there till stitch off, due to some issue I gt to shorten my leave n trip... ^^
I think you can. I read some of the forumers went back to Singapore the next day after surgery. So shouldnt be a huge problem right? Just put on a huge pair of sunglasses to hide the swelling and bruising. :)

Lizzy06

Post by Lizzy06 » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 2:48 am

imscrivello wrote:Hello! It took me a few weeks to diligently read all the pages in this thread. I've had so many relevant information that I need. Well, my sister had her rhinoplasty done by Dr. Nara 8 years ago and her nose is still looking great! But as for me, I will not choose Dr. Nara this time round. Instead, I've choosen to do my surgery with Dr. Chi.. Have already booked and paid for my flight and hotel at Lee Gardens Plaza.. Will be seeing Dr. Chi on the 7th July. EXCITED!
Hey same... I'm seeing Doc Chi on 7th July at 9am ^^
Done: Double Eyelid, Epicanthoplasty,Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Fat grafting

Next up in plan: Breast implant-Nov 2013

Visit my blog at http://www.misslemonade.com/plastic-sur ... inal-part/
~*~*Being pretty is a responsibility*~*~

imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 9:20 am

Lizzy06 wrote:
imscrivello wrote:Hello! It took me a few weeks to diligently read all the pages in this thread. I've had so many relevant information that I need. Well, my sister had her rhinoplasty done by Dr. Nara 8 years ago and her nose is still looking great! But as for me, I will not choose Dr. Nara this time round. Instead, I've choosen to do my surgery with Dr. Chi.. Have already booked and paid for my flight and hotel at Lee Gardens Plaza.. Will be seeing Dr. Chi on the 7th July. EXCITED!
Oh really? Im seeing him at 3pm! He was supposed to meet me at 9am but my flight arrives only in the afternoon. Haha. Which hotel are you staying at?

Lizzy06

Post by Lizzy06 » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 2:09 pm

imscrivello wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote:
Oh really? Im seeing him at 3pm! He was supposed to meet me at 9am but my flight arrives only in the afternoon. Haha. Which hotel are you staying at?
Yupz... Heez... I book flight already as for hotel I'm still deciding on VL or Golden Crown... The last time I went in Jan for Dr Nara I stayed in lee Garden... U will be there for wad surgery?

imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 3:34 pm

Lizzy06 wrote: Yupz... Heez... I book flight already as for hotel I'm still deciding on VL or Golden Crown... The last time I went in Jan for Dr Nara I stayed in lee Garden... U will be there for wad surgery?
Ohh. I'll be staying at Lee Garden Plaza. Gonna do double eyelids, rhino and buccal fat removal. So excited! Less than a month to go. Lol. You're travelling by? Coach?

Lizzy06

Post by Lizzy06 » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 3:41 pm

imscrivello wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote: Yupz... Heez... I book flight already as for hotel I'm still deciding on VL or Golden Crown... The last time I went in Jan for Dr Nara I stayed in lee Garden... U will be there for wad surgery?
Ohh. I'll be staying at Lee Garden Plaza. Gonna do double eyelids, rhino and buccal fat removal. So excited! Less than a month to go. Lol. You're travelling by? Coach?
Haha coach I will die no by plane I'm arriving on e 6th July, surgery on 7th n leaving on e 8th July... I just called his clinic to confrimed... Hope I can bump into u at his clinic hehe..

imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 4:33 pm

Lizzy06 wrote:
imscrivello wrote:
Haha coach I will die no by plane I'm arriving on e 6th July, surgery on 7th n leaving on e 8th July... I just called his clinic to confrimed... Hope I can bump into u at his clinic hehe..
Yeah, then we can share experiences! Haha am leaving on 9th. So terrified of the swollen "disfigured" look after the surgery. :/

girlthinktoomuch

aadvark

Post by girlthinktoomuch » Sun, 10 Jun 2012 1:45 pm

aadvark...I don't have enough posts to PM you.

anyone else ... I am so confused reading some of these posts and because I don't have enough posts to PM some of you , I have to post here first.

Rhino, alar- is there any doc besides nara who do tip and reduction of nose flare , and any kind soul who has gone through this in hatyai who can tell me( i'm willing to meet you up if you meet me up and pay for your dinner)

epi- has anyone gone through this? (same, I am willing to meet you as a friend if you are willing to dispense advice and pay for your dinner too)

lemmiknox

Re: aadvark

Post by lemmiknox » Sun, 10 Jun 2012 2:20 pm

girlthinktoomuch wrote:aadvark...I don't have enough posts to PM you.

anyone else ... I am so confused reading some of these posts and because I don't have enough posts to PM some of you , I have to post here first.

Rhino, alar- is there any doc besides nara who do tip and reduction of nose flare , and any kind soul who has gone through this in hatyai who can tell me( i'm willing to meet you up if you meet me up and pay for your dinner)

epi- has anyone gone through this? (same, I am willing to meet you as a friend if you are willing to dispense advice and pay for your dinner too)
don't think dr nara or anyone in hat yai does tip. if you want tip, go to bangkok.

twinkledust

Post by twinkledust » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:48 am

is anybody going to bkk during late july/early aug?
Am going there for lipo and will be staying there for ard 4 nights
if anybody is keen to go tgt will be great

xinwei93

which doctor?HELp >.<

Post by xinwei93 » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 2:13 pm

Hi all,I'm new here.
I consulted few korea plastic surgeon thru maling.
They suggest me to do

EYE-Incision double eye lid,Invator muscle correction,Epi
Nose-Silicon augmentation in dorsum,tip,alar reduction

and Chin implant.

But the fees is too huge for me(I am only 19>.<!),so i might have my 1st PS in Thailand.

So,
Any suggestion?(Which doctor is more expert?)

darlinxue

Post by darlinxue » Tue, 12 Jun 2012 1:20 pm

anyone selling off compression garment for thighs? going for lipo on the july, need it asap. kindly email me at [email protected]
does anyone knew where i can buy compression garment in singapore? been to watson but there's only a product which is scholl medi otto sleeping stockings, this isn't the right compression garment meant for lipo right? can anyone help me out here, thank's much.
Last edited by darlinxue on Tue, 12 Jun 2012 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by 93765351 » Tue, 12 Jun 2012 1:45 pm

going for my rhino and alar on 17 sept 2012 with dr nara, anyone going around the same time?

Lizzy06

Post by Lizzy06 » Tue, 12 Jun 2012 3:21 pm

Hi does anyone here knows where can I get sinecch in Singapore...

imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Tue, 12 Jun 2012 3:41 pm

Lizzy06 wrote:Hi does anyone here knows where can I get sinecch in Singapore...
You may contact Rachel @ 96371571. Alternatively you can order online at makemeheal.com :)