Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ToffeeJellyBeans
Regular
Regular

Re: KIV

Post by ToffeeJellyBeans » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 10:58 pm

raiderbomb wrote:I was put on the KIV list too and the lady said they would email me about the review but I haven't receive the email too. She did mention an email address to email them for the date of review but I cannot remember it. Does anyone here have the email address?
Hi
I was told that they will initiate the email or call.
Their next interview is on 16 June. It's only a week away and I haven't gotten the call, getting worried they might chuck my application aside and forget about it. : (
Hopefully they call soon! Maybe someone who is on review list from last May interview can update us once you receive the email notification? Thanks alot alot! Good luck peeps!
Ain't A Saint. I Falter. I Flaw.

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

Hi

Post by Rosemoon » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 11:09 pm

As far as I know... If u r not selected they will not call u... I think it's best to go for the 19th interview.

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

Hi

Post by Rosemoon » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 11:10 pm

Sorry the 16th interview...

raiderbomb

Post by raiderbomb » Sun, 10 Jun 2012 2:19 am

Thank you for the replies. I think I'll go again for the interview. But I'm tired of waking up super early again. Haha.. Shall go in the afternoon.. Which time is best? :)

ikip84

Post by ikip84 » Sun, 10 Jun 2012 7:19 pm

ToffeeJellyBeans wrote:
raiderbomb wrote:I was put on the KIV list too and the lady said they would email me about the review but I haven't receive the email too. She did mention an email address to email them for the date of review but I cannot remember it. Does anyone here have the email address?
Hi
Their next interview is on 16 June. It's only a week away and I haven't gotten the call, getting worried they might chuck my application aside and forget about it. : (
Hopefully they call soon! Maybe someone who is on review list from last May interview can update us once you receive the email notification? Thanks alot alot! Good luck peeps!
don't worry too much. last time i got a phone call 3 days before my review interview date. They do call when they said they will.
thalia

ToffeeJellyBeans
Regular
Regular

Post by ToffeeJellyBeans » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 1:15 am

ikip84 wrote:
ToffeeJellyBeans wrote:
Hi
I
don't worry too much. last time i got a phone call 3 days before my review interview date. They do call when they said they will.
Oh thank you there! :)
That is so reassuring! :D
May I know if you have to go through final management interview again?
Or do you go straight to fit kebaya? I am very nervous and worried.
Thanks again : )
Ain't A Saint. I Falter. I Flaw.

Leng123

Post by Leng123 » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 2:40 pm

=)
Last edited by Leng123 on Fri, 15 Jun 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joshness

Post by joshness » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 9:46 pm

Hey there, anyone is starting training on 25th July 2012? I just received the letter through snail mail and have posted it back to them. Just waiting for M to call in early July to sign the deed of covenant. Thanks : )

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by Rosemoon » Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:35 pm

do they accept pple who are in their early 30s.. BA does accept so was wondering if SIA will?

cookiegirl

Post by cookiegirl » Tue, 12 Jun 2012 8:31 pm

Hi everyone!

Just to share my experience.... I went for the Dec 2011 interview and managed to get through all the rounds. However, i received a rejection letter and i suspect it is due to my history of mild scoliosis :( I even had to pay $160 for the second xray!!! grrr

I was recommended by my cousin to see Dr Joachim Low from Discover Chiropractic Clinic. I went for a few sessions to get my spine adjusted.

Decided to try again with the encouragement from my friends and went for April 2012 interview. got through all my rounds and I PASSED MY MEDICAL!!!! i didnt even need to do a second xray!!

So heads up to all the girls whom has scoliosis problem! There is still hope!!!! If you girls are interested, you can check out the clinic details below. If i'm not wrong, its abt $100 for the first visit and subsequent visits is $70. Not too sure if the rates are adjusted

Dr Joachim Low
http://www.discoverchiro.com.sg/discove ... lcome.html

I've already recevied M's long awaited call and am still waiting for her confirmation regarding my training date as my availibility period is 3 months :)

Good luck for those whom are gg for this saturday's interview!!! :D
Last edited by cookiegirl on Fri, 15 Jun 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jitkenny

Post by jitkenny » Wed, 13 Jun 2012 3:55 am

hi, anyone starting trg on 19 june? can text me at 96428573. hope to make friends before trg starts! thanks!

liangchendean
Regular
Regular

Post by liangchendean » Wed, 13 Jun 2012 2:40 pm

anyone knows this time whether they recruit male PR holder candidate?
Website only state that suitable FEMALE are welcomed....
any advice???

Kayleen

Hello

Post by Kayleen » Thu, 14 Jun 2012 7:25 pm

Anyone going this Saturday?

ponytailparade

Post by ponytailparade » Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:33 am

ToffeeJellyBeans wrote:
ikip84 wrote:
ToffeeJellyBeans wrote: Hi
I
Oh thank you there! :)
That is so reassuring! :D
May I know if you have to go through final management interview again?
Or do you go straight to fit kebaya? I am very nervous and worried.
Thanks again : )
I believe you'll be in the kebaya round. They won't put you back to a round where you already passed. You probably didn't pass the kebaya round because of certain reasons right? Maybe weight issues or something.

They'll send you an email most probably! Don't worry!

ponytailparade

Post by ponytailparade » Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:35 am

cookiegirl wrote:Hi everyone!

Just to share my experience.... I went for the Dec 2011 interview and managed to get through all the rounds. However, i received a rejection letter and i suspect it is due to my history of mild scoliosis :( I even had to pay $160 for the second xray!!! grrr

I was recommended by my cousin to see Dr Joachim Low from Discover Chiropractic Clinic. I went for a few sessions to get my spine adjusted.

Decided to try again with the encouragement from my friends and went for April 2012 interview. got through all my rounds and I PASSED MY MEDICAL!!!! i didnt even need to do a second xray!!

So heads up to all the girls whom has scoliosis problem! There is still hope!!!! If you girls are interested, you can check out the clinic details below. If i'm not wrong, its abt $100 for the first visit and subsequent visits is $70. Not too sure if the rates are adjusted

Dr Joachim Low
http://www.discoverchiro.com.sg/discove ... lcome.html

I've already recevied Mary's long awaited call and am still waiting for her confirmation regarding my training date as my availibility period is 3 months :)

Good luck for those whom are gg for this saturday's interview!!! :D
Most people, especially girls, are not born with scoliosis. They develop it normally due to bad sitting posture over their growing years. So of course it can be treated!

Btw, I don't think you should have stated an SIA staff's name out like that! Be discreet :)