Singapore Expats

Teeth Whitening

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
JeffLKS

Post by JeffLKS » Wed, 23 Nov 2011 3:02 pm

Hi gf, I am also keen to know more about your Teeth Whitening Services. [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

shushupalace

Teeth Whitening Service

Post by shushupalace » Thu, 24 Nov 2011 5:22 pm

Hi GF,

Can email\PM me your Clinic Address and price range for Whitening Services, please? Thank you very much!

marry

Post by marry » Tue, 13 Dec 2011 3:21 pm

Hi................
Lemon juice and salt is a great tonic for teeth whitening. Take 1 tsp lime juice and half tsp salt both mix in a bawl, then do brush with this tonic. After one week you see the clear difference.
Thanks.
Sweety

KaylaSkips

Post by KaylaSkips » Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:06 pm

the DIY teeth whitening sounds interesting. I'll try it tmr! I hear of people brushing their teeth with baking soda too.

aliciasim

Post by aliciasim » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 1:31 pm

Hi GF, I'm very interested in your Teeth Whitening services. Can you email on the details, price, website etc..

email: [email protected]

thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

cheers!

Takahome

Post by Takahome » Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:57 am

Hi GF, I'm very interested in your Teeth Whitening services. Can you email on the details, price, website etc..

Can we do the whitening if have crooked tooth?
email: [email protected]

ryuko

Post by ryuko » Sat, 28 Apr 2012 5:14 pm

Hi gf,

I'm interested in your Teeth Whitening services. Would you mind emailing me your clinic address, website, cost of teeth whitening and maintenance cost. My email is: [email protected].

inhaledrake

Post by inhaledrake » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 2:28 pm

hi gf! could you pm me your dental clinic details as well? thanks!

WL1804

Post by WL1804 » Tue, 22 May 2012 3:52 pm

Hi gf

Can pm me your clinic add n detail, am keen in the whitening procedure..thanks!

Azteech13

Whitening services

Post by Azteech13 » Sat, 02 Jun 2012 11:53 am

Hi GF,

Can you please email me your clinic's contact info and website,also the price range for teeth whitening services to [email protected]

Thanks!

kikomi

Post by kikomi » Sun, 03 Jun 2012 3:46 am

Hi gf,

I hope you're still reading this forum. Like everyone else, can I get your clinic's contact/website and the price range for teeth whitening services? pandanimation[at]yahoo.com

I think my teeth's yellowing is intrinsic. Will brushing my teeth weekly with bicarbonate of soda works for me?

Thank you so much :)

gf
Regular
Regular

teeth whitening

Post by gf » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 7:57 pm

kikomi wrote:Hi gf,

I hope you're still reading this forum. Like everyone else, can I get your clinic's contact/website and the price range for teeth whitening services? pandanimation[at]yahoo.com

I think my teeth's yellowing is intrinsic. Will brushing my teeth weekly with bicarbonate of soda works for me?

well it may help very slightly, but it is also abrasive and can cause the outer layer of your teeth to be worn off, and that'll obviously do more harm than good.

Cheers

gf
Regular
Regular

Post by gf » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 8:03 pm

kikomi wrote:Hi gf,

This teeth whitening article in SHAPE magazine (Jan 2012) would basically answer all the common queries.

http://www.ndc.com.sg/Newsroom/MediaCov ... 202012.PDF

Its on the website of National Dental Centre as well.

Cheers

matyk.be

Re: Teeth Whitening

Post by matyk.be » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 4:14 pm

babyangel wrote:Hi GF,

Glad to note that you are a dentist.

Understand there a few types of procedures in the market for teeth whitening done in the dentist clinic.

Hv you heard of Cosmetic Bright teeth Whitening? WHat do you think of it? I hv gone for a trial session & trying to decide if i wish to carry on the course which is around 5 sessions or so & the price is around $600 or thereabout which is cheaper than the laser type which goes around$800-$1000 or so.

www.matyk.be
www.kontaktiniailesiaiinternetu.lt
pigus lesiai, geri lesiai, elektronine parduotuve, pirkti lesius

Some years back i tried the laser whitening, couldnt remember the name & now thinking of doing the teeth whitening procedure again.

In your professional opinion, would you recommend the Cosmetic Bright OR the Laser type?

Thanks for your help. :)
piguse lesiai, kontaktiniai lesiai pigiau, geri lesiai, lesiu parduotuves, e- shop

rosycream

Post by rosycream » Wed, 20 Jun 2012 2:13 pm

Hi GF!

Me too!

Could you please email me your website, price for teeth whitening (chairside + take home kit) and your clinic details to [email protected]

Thanks a lot!
My patience is a sense of despair, cleverly disguised as a virtue.