Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
redhotcake

Post by redhotcake » Tue, 29 May 2012 9:24 am

Nope. I was in a green top and black skirt.

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Tue, 29 May 2012 6:51 pm

coookie wrote:Hi guys!

Got the email to do the profiling test! Any of you guys received it too? Btw any chances that we might not be able to make it too past this round?

thnx!
The Apollo Profiling is design to find the correct people for the job. There is no trick to it unless you can switch to a different character at a snap and answer those question within a very limited time frame. it is almost impossible to fake it. So far the success rate is 1 out of 10 that applied. They had almost got the numbers that they required. Maybe 2 more interviews that's it. Gooks luck to all.

redhotcake

Post by redhotcake » Thu, 31 May 2012 8:44 am

Will they send u an email if you're not selected?

Serrao

I received Apollo.

Post by Serrao » Fri, 01 Jun 2012 1:35 am

Hey I just received The Apollo Profile test today at 10.50am. But they put in the email that the deadline is at 12 noon on the Same Day. I was at work so I was unable to completed it. I only did completed it at night just now.

So do you think they will reject me for the late completion? I mean, they rest of you guys have a few days to completed it but I only have 1hr 10mins. Help!

redhotcake

Post by redhotcake » Fri, 01 Jun 2012 6:38 pm

maybe you an email and let them know? Anws, anyone of you got the call for contract briefing yet? Mine's at 9.30am tmr. So excited! Hope I pass medical! "/

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Fri, 01 Jun 2012 8:12 pm

redhotcake wrote:maybe you an email and let them know? Anws, anyone of you got the call for contract briefing yet? Mine's at 9.30am tmr. So excited! Hope I pass medical! "/
Congrats! I emailed them and explained. Did they call you up before emailing you?

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Fri, 01 Jun 2012 8:15 pm

Any kind souls know of the number to call Scoot HR? Thanks a million!

redhotcake

Post by redhotcake » Sat, 02 Jun 2012 8:48 am

Serrao wrote:
redhotcake wrote:maybe you an email and let them know? Anws, anyone of you got the call for contract briefing yet? Mine's at 9.30am tmr. So excited! Hope I pass medical! "/
Congrats! I emailed them and explained. Did they call you up before emailing you?
Thank you, but theres still medical "/ yea they called to ask me whether I'm Ava on that day, then I got the Email te next day. Have they replied your email? I hope they've alr called you!

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Sat, 02 Jun 2012 9:27 am

redhotcake wrote:
Serrao wrote:
Thank you, but theres still medical "/ yea they called to ask me whether I'm Ava on that day, then I got the Email te next day. Have they replied your email? I hope they've alr called you!
No calls yet. And no reply to my email. I missed the deadline. I think its unfair to expect me to complete and submit the profile test 1hr after they emailed me. I hope they'll call.

starry08

Post by starry08 » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 9:19 pm

Anyone going for contract briefing tomorrow at 6.30pm? I got called up but they have yet to send me the email with the details. Starting to think I've got pranked.

Shirlxl

Post by Shirlxl » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 6:19 am

hello everyone! I'm 1.57cm tall, contemplating if I should submit my cv online for their june recruitment! Those whom went for the walk in interview, can I ask if you've seen any girls that didn't meet the height requirement? :?

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 5:53 pm

Shirlxl wrote:hello everyone! I'm 1.57cm tall, contemplating if I should submit my cv online for their june recruitment! Those whom went for the walk in interview, can I ask if you've seen any girls that didn't meet the height requirement? :?
There were one or two, Scoot will do a height check. Just submit and go for it yah! All the best :)

Serrao

The call.

Post by Serrao » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 5:55 pm

Finally I received the elusive call! Anyone going for contract briefing this Saturday at 9.30am?

Shirlxl

Re: The call.

Post by Shirlxl » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 6:53 pm

Serrao wrote:Finally I received the elusive call! Anyone going for contract briefing this Saturday at 9.30am?
Oh ok! Will do! Thanks :) And Congrats! :wink:

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

Hi

Post by Rosemoon » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 9:19 am

Any idea when is the next interview? Any idea if they really do take older pple. Thanks! :)[/code]