Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 11:21 pm

happyliving wrote:Hi there,

Any kind soul can advise me where about can I go except Nara as he's fully packed till Sep this year. I would like to do lipo on whole body, chin lipo & eye bag removal. I can pay slightly more than what Nara is charging but not too far off...thanking you in advance :D
Have you checked out Dr Charan? He's one of the most experienced surgeons in BKK and his price is quite competitive.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:01 am

PIGGYGGIP wrote:Hello!
May I know the options for staying connected while in Hatyai? Do I have to buy a SIM card once I've reached there?
Thank you :)
Hi there, almost places in Hatyai have wifi leh... in the hotel also have on the street some places also have... ^^

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:11 pm

lemmiknox wrote:

Any kind soul can advise me where about can I go except Nara as he's fully packed till Sep this year. I would like to do lipo on whole body, chin lipo & eye bag removal. I can pay slightly more than what Nara is charging but not too far off...thanking you in advance :D
Have you checked out Dr Charan? He's one of the most experienced surgeons in BKK and his price is quite competitive.

Really? That would be great! How do I contact him? Does he hv a website?

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:15 pm

happyliving wrote:
lemmiknox wrote:

I heard there's a clinic nearby Nara that's quite gd n price almost the same too. Does anyone knows where about is that place? How do I contact them? Any feedback would be appreciated ^^

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:50 pm

happyliving wrote:
happyliving wrote:
lemmiknox wrote: Have you checked out Dr Charan? He's one of the most experienced surgeons in BKK and his price is quite competitive.

I heard there's a clinic nearby Nara that's quite gd n price almost the same too. Does anyone knows where about is that place? How do I contact them? Any feedback would be appreciated ^^
he doesn't have a website. he maintains a constant flow of clients purely through word of mouth, which i think speaks louder than websites.
i've been in contact with him through email. he replies promptly. his email is [email protected]

as for the clinic near nara, are you talking about dr putt or dr chi?

lemmiknox

yoskarn

Post by lemmiknox » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:57 pm

has anyone out there had any experience with dr somyos kunachak @ yoskarn? his reviews are quite limited but of most have been commending his work as almost god-like. he's been revered as the go-to guy for nosejobs.

i want to get my nose done with his as he gave me the most comprehensive analysis and solution from my pictures so i know that he's a step ahead of most other surgeons i've contacted.

problem is his price is so damn high, on par with my local doctor. but if it guarantees a successful outcome, then i'm willing to pay the price.

i just need a little assurance from past patients. so a call out there to anyone who has had any form of experience with him would be appreciated.

cheers.

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Post by Rie Michiko » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 8:27 pm

Any successful lipo cases here?

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 9:01 pm

Rie Michiko wrote:Any successful lipo cases here?
there's 302 pages of discussion, many of which involve reports on liposuction.

there's a wealth of information here, i'm sure a little reading wouldn't hurt.

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 9:40 pm

lemmiknox wrote:
happyliving wrote:
happyliving wrote:
he doesn't have a website. he maintains a constant flow of clients purely through word of mouth, which i think speaks louder than websites.
i've been in contact with him through email. he replies promptly. his email is [email protected]

as for the clinic near nara, are you talking about dr putt or dr chi?

Thank you very much for yr kind info. I'll try email Dr Charan now. I don't know which doc that's y I'm asking around. How do I reach both dr putt n dr chi? Are they in Hatyai too?

Lizzy06

Post by Lizzy06 » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 2:17 pm

Anyone here could advise me pls... I'm going over to Dr Chi on 6July for rhino and alar... Would I be able to fly back to Singapore the next day after surgery...
Done: Double Eyelid, Epicanthoplasty,Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Fat grafting

Next up in plan: Breast implant-Nov 2013

Visit my blog at http://www.misslemonade.com/plastic-sur ... inal-part/
~*~*Being pretty is a responsibility*~*~

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 4:54 pm

Dear all,

I hv booked my appt with dr Nara from 2sep to 8sep. Anyone wanna go along pls let me know as we can travel together n hv each other as companion.
FYI Nara appt is going fast hence hv to book ASAP now.
Thks ya :)

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 7:05 pm

Lizzy06 wrote:Anyone here could advise me pls... I'm going over to Dr Chi on 6July for rhino and alar... Would I be able to fly back to Singapore the next day after surgery...
well physically you could... but can you handle all the eyes that'll be on you at the airport?

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 7:11 pm

happyliving wrote:Thank you very much for yr kind info. I'll try email Dr Charan now. I don't know which doc that's y I'm asking around. How do I reach both dr putt n dr chi? Are they in Hatyai too?
you're welcome. both of their emails are somewhere in this thread.
dr puttisak's email is [email protected].
didn't write down dr chirayut's. do a thread search.

Lizzy06

Post by Lizzy06 » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 8:52 pm

lemmiknox wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote:Anyone here could advise me pls... I'm going over to Dr Chi on 6July for rhino and alar... Would I be able to fly back to Singapore the next day after surgery...
well physically you could... but can you handle all the eyes that'll be on you at the airport?
Thanks for your advise... Don't have a choice my plan was to stay there till stitch off, due to some issue I gt to shorten my leave n trip... ^^
Done: Double Eyelid, Epicanthoplasty,Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Fat grafting

Next up in plan: Breast implant-Nov 2013

Visit my blog at http://www.misslemonade.com/plastic-sur ... inal-part/
~*~*Being pretty is a responsibility*~*~

imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 1:18 am

Hello! It took me a few weeks to diligently read all the pages in this thread. I've had so many relevant information that I need. Well, my sister had her rhinoplasty done by Dr. Nara 8 years ago and her nose is still looking great! But as for me, I will not choose Dr. Nara this time round. Instead, I've choosen to do my surgery with Dr. Chi.. Have already booked and paid for my flight and hotel at Lee Gardens Plaza.. Will be seeing Dr. Chi on the 7th July. EXCITED!