Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
almafioso

Post by almafioso » Sun, 27 May 2012 5:31 pm

Serrao wrote:
almafioso wrote:
Serrao wrote:Completed. Now the fun part begins. Waiting game! :D
Which batch were u from? I was from batch C. Im also waiting. I guess we can wait together..hahaha....i had da waiting part
Hey almafioso. I was from the first batch 8am slot. I guess this coming week we'll be anxiously waiting for the email. Excruciating will be an understatement! Please update if you've got the profile test email yeah! :)

Ooh I guess ur earlier than me then. I was in the 0930 batch. I will update u if i get the profile test email and you too ya! :)

Post by 123456789 » Sun, 27 May 2012 9:12 pm

Hey guys!

Was from the 8am batch. Went through all the rounds and was tol to wait for 2 weeks. But some of them was told to wait for 1 week and 1 month as well. Any of u guys got different waiting timw?

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Sun, 27 May 2012 9:47 pm

123456789 wrote:Hey guys!

Was from the 8am batch. Went through all the rounds and was tol to wait for 2 weeks. But some of them was told to wait for 1 week and 1 month as well. Any of u guys got different waiting timw?
I was told 1 to 2 weeks. I think different interviewers will say different length of time. They might call us in batches, whereby the earliest will be called within a week and the latest will be 4 weeks. :)

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Sun, 27 May 2012 9:49 pm

Though I'll be panicking if I don't hear anything from them by end of next week!

coookie

Post by coookie » Mon, 28 May 2012 10:30 pm

Hi guys!

Got the email to do the profiling test! Any of you guys received it too? Btw any chances that we might not be able to make it too past this round?

thnx!

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Mon, 28 May 2012 10:45 pm

coookie wrote:Hi guys!

Got the email to do the profiling test! Any of you guys received it too? Btw any chances that we might not be able to make it too past this round?

thnx!
Oh man, nothing in my inbox. That means those not yet received will have no chance and out of it? From some of the posts here, that may be the case. Terribly Dissapointed!

redhotcake

Post by redhotcake » Mon, 28 May 2012 11:20 pm

hey guys. i was in group B. got the email for profiling test at abt 10plus. can y'all load the page? cos i cant "/

coookie

Post by coookie » Mon, 28 May 2012 11:26 pm

redhotcake wrote:hey guys. i was in group B. got the email for profiling test at abt 10plus. can y'all load the page? cos i cant "/
Hi!

Try clicking on "cached ... ... ..."

It will work :D

almafioso

Post by almafioso » Tue, 29 May 2012 1:24 am

Serrao wrote:

thnx!
Oh man, nothing in my inbox. That means those not yet received will have no chance and out of it? From some of the posts here, that may be the case. Terribly Dissapointed!
I didnt get any email too :( . They will email us to inform that we were rejected if we fail right?

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Tue, 29 May 2012 1:41 am

almafioso wrote:
Serrao wrote:

thnx!
I didnt get any email too :( . They will email us to inform that we were rejected if we fail right?
Most probably they'll lump the unsuccessful profile test candidates. with the rest of us and mass sent the rejected emails.

almafioso

Post by almafioso » Tue, 29 May 2012 1:51 am

thnx!
Cookie, did they call u first before sending you the email?

redhotcake

Post by redhotcake » Tue, 29 May 2012 8:33 am

i just finished the test, took abt 23mins. dont worry! maybe they're email you today? my interviewer told me that there are no right or wrong answers to this. he told me to wait for 1week-1month too, but i heard the girl near me saying that her friend was called 2-4days after. fingers crossed!

redhotcake

Post by redhotcake » Tue, 29 May 2012 8:36 am

oh! i remember him telling me that we will only do this test if we are selected. idk whether they'll boot us out after this test or not "/ hopefully not!

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Tue, 29 May 2012 9:18 am

When is the next assessment. Let me have it! I'm not taking no for an answer. Hopefully my interviewer for the next 1-1 will be a lady. I had a friend who tried 9 times for SQ before finally getting in. So yeah, bring it! :D

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Tue, 29 May 2012 9:21 am

redhotcake wrote:oh! i remember him telling me that we will only do this test if we are selected. idk whether they'll boot us out after this test or not "/ hopefully not!
You're from group B? I'm group B too. Any chance you're the tall girl in red?