Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
fauzjay
Regular
Regular

Post by fauzjay » Wed, 23 May 2012 3:52 pm

Btw was wondering if anyone knows and can help me on about this, registration time slot 9.30, 11.30 and 1.30 means i have to register on one of the timeslot upon reaching at my preffered time or , morning u come, u register then they will allocate ur timeslot?

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular

Hi

Post by Rosemoon » Wed, 23 May 2012 4:28 pm

Actually coming to think abt it.. They wouldn't b testing us on illogical maths qns.. It shouldn't b that difficult.. I guess we got to understand the qns catefully and ace them all within the given time. Think it sounds logical to me.. Y should they give us tough qns when all we r gonna do us sell stuffs.. We need to only know plus or minus or maybe times.

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Wed, 23 May 2012 5:01 pm

fauzjay wrote:Btw was wondering if anyone knows and can help me on about this, registration time slot 9.30, 11.30 and 1.30 means i have to register on one of the timeslot upon reaching at my preffered time or , morning u come, u register then they will allocate ur timeslot?
I believe once you come at one of the registration timings, you will start your assessment right after that. Once the quota for the timeslot is filled, the rest will have to wait for the next timing.

Serrao

Maths test

Post by Serrao » Wed, 23 May 2012 5:03 pm

Will they be testing us on currency conversions? Anyone knows?

fauzjay
Regular
Regular

Re: Maths test

Post by fauzjay » Wed, 23 May 2012 10:21 pm

Serrao wrote:Will they be testing us on currency conversions? Anyone knows?
Conversion no i think, so far ive been to the last one, but this coming one they might do anything or add on something new, idk

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Wed, 23 May 2012 11:07 pm

I'm gonna dance my ass off for the Talent search. That'll put my nervousness on the back seat! Score impression points they say! :P

michyscarlet07

Post by michyscarlet07 » Wed, 23 May 2012 11:50 pm

Serrao wrote:
michyscarlet07 wrote:Hey! Trainings good! ending my training already! (: Everything's great, cant wait to fly! you?
redroseycheeks wrote:hey michyscarlet,
how are you and how's training? hope all's good!

Hey there michyscarlet07! Do you have any tips on how to ace Scoot interview?
During 1-1 interview, what are some of the questions that they will be asking? (Strengths and weaknesses? Why would we hire you? Why do you wan to be a CC? etc)
Thank you so very much for your great help! :)
Hey Serrao, (: don't be nervous and just be yourself! (: portray the fun and bubbly side of you, I'm sure everything will turn out great. Be very honest with your answers because it's one of their aspects! Good luck for this Saturday! And rmb, SMILE! (: hope to see you in the family soon!

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Thu, 24 May 2012 12:05 am

michyscarlet07 wrote:
Serrao wrote:
michyscarlet07 wrote:Hey! Trainings good! ending my training already! (: Everything's great, cant wait to fly! you?
Hey there michyscarlet07! Do you have any tips on how to ace Scoot interview?
During 1-1 interview, what are some of the questions that they will be asking? (Strengths and weaknesses? Why would we hire you? Why do you wan to be a CC? etc)
Thank you so very much for your great help! :)
Hey Serrao, (: don't be nervous and just be yourself! (: portray the fun and bubbly side of you, I'm sure everything will turn out great. Be very honest with your answers because it's one of their aspects! Good luck for this Saturday! And rmb, SMILE! (: hope to see you in the family soon!
Hey michyscarlet07! Thank you so much for the encouragements! I really appreciate it! Hope to nail it! SMILE! :D

peachberry

Post by peachberry » Thu, 24 May 2012 10:49 am

I'm curious to know : Does scoot apply a bond like SIA does? I'm told SIA's bond is like 3 years. Does scoot have such a policy as well?

Unfortunately, the scar I have is not concealable with cosmetics, its on the underside of my arm though. Not very noticeable.

Whats the time limit on the test questions? How many tests are there?

mickccm

Post by mickccm » Thu, 24 May 2012 2:38 pm

Hey fauzjay, all the best this weekend!!!!

fauzjay
Regular
Regular

Post by fauzjay » Thu, 24 May 2012 7:43 pm

mickccm wrote:Hey fauzjay, all the best this weekend!!!!
Thank you! :D

ngla

Post by ngla » Thu, 24 May 2012 8:31 pm

Anyone knows what's the dress code like? Can we come in jeans and blouse? TIA :)

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Thu, 24 May 2012 9:14 pm

ngla wrote:Anyone knows what's the dress code like? Can we come in jeans and blouse? TIA :)
I've read that someone came in jeans for one of the previous assessments. I think it should be alright :)

ngla

Post by ngla » Thu, 24 May 2012 10:40 pm

Thanks dear! =D *nervous*

Serrao

Post by Serrao » Thu, 24 May 2012 10:47 pm

ngla wrote:Thanks dear! =D *nervous*
No worries! I think the best way to combat nervousness is by practicing, taking deep breathes and taking Valium. Kidding! :D