Singapore Expats

Looking for hot guys

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
popeye

Re: Looking for hot guys

Post by popeye » Wed, 11 May 2005 4:07 pm

maya wrote:preferably french, italian, spanish and mexican men ONLY!!!!!!
Hey! I'm French.... I'm in Singapore for 3 months. Working with 2 "fellows". We just arrived 1 week ago. We'd be very pleased to meet some locals.

You can join us via msn if you like.

Post by Guest » Wed, 11 May 2005 9:01 pm

quote="maya"]hey people
unfortunately i have resorted to using this forum, for the simple reason that everything else has failed!!!! there is no one half decent around. i am constantly surrounded by sad, really boring people
so here i am on the lookout for HOT!!! preferably french, italian, spanish and mexican men ONLY!!!!!!. other nationalities dont even bother.

please tell me there are some of you around.

age group for the frenchies and italionos- 20 to 24
spanish and mexcian men 27- 32

firstly like handsome men, goood witty conversationalist, sporty, dancing is important, good food and lots of other things but dont want to scare you guys away
so come on and apply now!!!!![/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ow ow ow... so , you think only men from that countries r hot? ... even if they r freaking ugly, no teeth? :twisted:

by the way, since you have so high qualification for men, ... my big questions are :

ARE YOU HOT YOURSELF? DO OTHER PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE A HOTTIE?? :?: :?: :?: r u beautiful enough? sexy enough? sporty? good dancer?

maybe you should put yr pic here...since you already advertise yrself...hahahahhaa

U ok?

Post by Guest » Wed, 11 May 2005 9:04 pm

Anonymous wrote:quote="maya"]hey people
unfortunately i have resorted to using this forum, for the simple reason that everything else has failed!!!! there is no one half decent around. i am constantly surrounded by sad, really boring people
so here i am on the lookout for HOT!!! preferably french, italian, spanish and mexican men ONLY!!!!!!. other nationalities dont even bother.

please tell me there are some of you around.

age group for the frenchies and italionos- 20 to 24
spanish and mexcian men 27- 32

firstly like handsome men, goood witty conversationalist, sporty, dancing is important, good food and lots of other things but dont want to scare you guys away
so come on and apply now!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ow ow ow... so , you think only men from that countries r hot? ... even if they r freaking ugly, no teeth? :twisted:

by the way, since you have so high qualification for men, ... my big questions are :

ARE YOU HOT YOURSELF? DO OTHER PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE A HOTTIE?? :?: :?: :?: r u beautiful enough? sexy enough? sporty? good dancer?

maybe you should put yr pic here...since you already advertise yrself...hahahahhaa[/quote]

Hello Guest,

Are you okie? Are you talking to yourself or using this forum as your personal BLOG?? :roll:

cool vs hot

Post by cool vs hot » Wed, 11 May 2005 11:03 pm

Europe is a relatively cool region. So how can guys from Europe be hot??? shouldnt they be cool???

seriously puzzled!!! :roll:

Btw guest,
i think the author of this trend is a hot girl ...after all she is from singapore right???

:D

Irma

Post by Irma » Thu, 12 May 2005 8:45 am

Definitely, if nobody interested in her, she looks not so sexy... In SG Sexy girl can found 100 caucasians in one night, so many hungry men here

haha

Post by haha » Thu, 12 May 2005 9:46 am

so that means, she's far from sexy category, but dream to have a prince charming?

naughti

Where to pick up in Singapore?

Post by naughti » Sun, 22 May 2005 10:57 pm

Maya,
I am same as you...I dont date local girls here in Perth, Western Australia, they all have problems with their attitudes...
If anyone can let me know where is the best place to pick up in Singapore i would appreciate it..
Last time i was in Sing.. (only for 3 days) I went to Zouk but seems the locals just stick to themselves...

Anyone have any idea where Singapore women go to meet Aussie guys?
I am interested in finding myself a nice Singapore lady, and i dont mean for a one night think... I will arrive Sing.. in August.

Cheers
Mark
[email protected]

ralph

Post by ralph » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 2:46 am

[quote="sundaymorningstaple

For your information, I've been married for 23 years to a local woman who also considers them SPG's.

THE sms[/quote]

If you are white, then your wife is a hypocrite. How can she marry a white person and not be one of the many asians choosing White men over Asian men?

It is a common thing. No person every admits to being a bad person. Even murderers can justify why they did what they did. No one wants to be labelled.

I think most of the Asian women who scamper all over the White dudes here are doing themselves a diservice. If they took the time to go overseas to Western countries, they would have a much wider choice. :)

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Post by stefania » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:35 am

ralph wrote: If you are white, then your wife is a hypocrite. How can she marry a white person and not be one of the many asians choosing White men over Asian men?

I think most of the Asian women who scamper all over the White dudes here are doing themselves a diservice. If they took the time to go overseas to Western countries, they would have a much wider choice. :)
There is a difference. 1) Some asian women sorely like caucasian men because they only want to date caucasian men or because of some material or sexual need. 2) Some asian women on the other hand, happen to meet somebody who isn't asian and fell in love with them. You can't decide who marry whom, such things happen and is inevitable. It's a generalisation to say the same situation applies to all.

And then you contradict yourself in saying women should go overseas to have a wider selection after making a generalisation. Confused, yeah.

Post by Guest » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 6:43 pm

trina01 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Sarong Party Girl / Singapore Party Girl

meaning = dates only foreigners... no local guys..
1) Could a caucasian lady be a SPG?

2) I am an Australian so supposing i date a foreigner, does that make me a SPG?

If the answer is no to question 1 but yes to question two, then I would suggest the label is racial in nature. Also, if the answer to (1) is no, the answer to (2) should be no too. Furthermore, if I were to be labelled a SPG, then it means many Aussie girls are SPGs if their boyfriends are caucasian. Or does this label not apply in Australia?

I never heard of a caucasian being called a SPG.
Sexy Party Girl? Simply Party Girl? Saucy Party Girl? etc etc sure does it have to be exclusive to singapore girls- basically they are saying SPGs are easy and sluts and only go for Caucasian guys! oh Slut Party Girl?

Im in my 40s now and when i was in my early 20s i could have been an SPG because i liked to go out a lot, party till the wee hours of the morning and yes, i went for the caucasians (and other races too!) cos i grew up in a very cosmopolitan environment. In hindsight i know i did that cos i didnt know any better!!! i didnt know what love was.. i thought all those men could give me love..but i was sleepwalking!!

If only i could be like that 20 something now, i could have tons of fun..but now i want to be with ONE person but am told date many but i dont know how to let my hair down and hang out at clubs like i used to so (not that i am fat and ugly,,but u know what i mean)...
anyway..sorry digressed.. from the original intent- which was to give other variations of SPG!!

superedge
Chatter
Chatter

Viva a garota!!!

Post by superedge » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 6:59 pm

yeah..so, you have a craving for latin, hun?
what about Brazilians? ;)

see ya
-Edge

kristen love

Post by kristen love » Thu, 13 Aug 2009 9:07 am

im a face-held-sky-high proud SPG! i love everything SPG. its a matter of how you present yourself. i really dont know what the hype about SPG. you see, i know of some ppl who only date their race. so what are they called then? isnt that even bad altogether..as compared to us SPG?true, spg only date foreign men......but we have a variety to choose from.......mexicans, italians, blacks, caucasians etc........ive got friends who feel that dating outside their race is disgusting so they stick to their race........i feel my situation is a whole lot better.........im not confined to my race, i know so many cultures from being active in the international dating scene......so please, singaporeans shud just chill out and date not only international ppl but ppl from other races...........
kristen love

mondaymorningquarterback
Regular
Regular

Post by mondaymorningquarterback » Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:57 pm

Its sarong party girl. Sarong because its easily removed.

findland

Post by findland » Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:35 pm

haha...i didnt noe tat...nice definition...

victorplusone

Post by victorplusone » Sun, 19 Sep 2010 1:02 am

stefania wrote:
ralph wrote: If you are white, then your wife is a hypocrite. How can she marry a white person and not be one of the many asians choosing White men over Asian men?

There is a difference. 1) Some asian women sorely like caucasian men because they only want to date caucasian men or because of some material or sexual need. 2) Some asian women on the other hand, happen to meet somebody who isn't asian and fell in love with them. You can't decide who marry whom, such things happen and is inevitable. It's a generalisation to say the same situation applies to all.

And then you contradict yourself in saying women should go overseas to have a wider selection after making a generalisation. Confused, yeah.

"happen to meet somebody who isn't asian and fell in love with them." Haha, i hear that more and more common nowadays, sg girls seem to be falling for caucasian "by chance" all the time. "Oh, i just happened to meet him at the bar and we shared the same interests , didnt even consider the fact he was a foreigner .... " lol