Singapore Expats

IPL and cooltouch

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
pores

IPL and cooltouch

Post by pores » Wed, 11 May 2005 8:51 pm

Anyone gone for IPL and cool touch before? I was thinking of going for a session to see if it can help improve my complexion and close up the pores.

aunty b

it helps

Post by aunty b » Thu, 12 May 2005 11:44 am

Hi

I have done IPL at a clinic and yes it does help stimulate the collagen level and rejuvenate the skin. So the skin is smoother and become more elastic and yes pores seem to become smaller (but not disappear).

for those who suffer from clogged pores and zits
I have seborrhea dermatitis which means acute overactive sebum production which causes extreme flakiness - scalp, behind ears etc. because weather is humid, the flakiness around my forehead and side of nose are less (though scalp remains). in winter it is horrible. This overoiliness clogs up my pores and I breakout on my face and back.

I use IPL in conjunction with my doc's glycolic wash and also after resisting invasive treatment for the last 20 years of my pimply life (from clogged pores) i am taking rocutanne - very low dosage. It is a miracle. Only docs will recommend....

It is very expensive though...so think about it.

princess'e

Post by princess'e » Fri, 20 May 2005 7:36 pm

how much for the IPL&cool touch laser per session? which place u recommend?

wolfgang_a

IPL treatment in Singapore super-super-expensive

Post by wolfgang_a » Fri, 27 Jul 2007 4:35 pm

at least compared to Germany.

For IPL-hair removal, go to www.strip.com.sg for an example of the Singapore prices and then to http://www.haarfrei24.de/ for an example of the German prices.

Ok- it's in German, but considering that you usually need several treatments, the price difference will allow you to fly to Germany First Class plus a year of German lessons...