Singapore Expats

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
fauzjay
Regular
Regular

Post by fauzjay » Fri, 11 May 2012 4:28 am

Safia_hays wrote:Is it true that for Tiger we have to fund our own medical check up?
Not sure about that, my first time trying for tiger, lol

Safia_hays

Post by Safia_hays » Fri, 11 May 2012 3:27 pm

Can I clarify something? Tmr's recruitment is not for supervisory position right? Cuz a friend is telling me that the recruitment is only for those with experience. I don't see that anywhere in their recruitment article. Except for "..is looking for cabin crew Who want the opportunity To become leaders and managers in in-flight services"
When something strange happens, they call it fate

ai_dy

Post by ai_dy » Fri, 11 May 2012 6:15 pm

Lovesxoxo wrote:Do anyone know does tiger air accept higher nitec cert? I currently still waiting for my diploma result. Thanks :)
Yes! They accept HNitec... :)

ai_dy

Post by ai_dy » Fri, 11 May 2012 6:16 pm

Safia_hays wrote:Is it true that for Tiger we have to fund our own medical check up?
Yes, put aside SGD30... Not more than that..

ai_dy

Post by ai_dy » Fri, 11 May 2012 6:20 pm

Safia_hays wrote:Can I clarify something? Tmr's recruitment is not for supervisory position right? Cuz a friend is telling me that the recruitment is only for those with experience. I don't see that anywhere in their recruitment article. Except for "..is looking for cabin crew Who want the opportunity To become leaders and managers in in-flight services"
Those inexperience are also welcome..they are looking for Cabin Crew..be your very best for the interview.. ;)

Safia_hays

Post by Safia_hays » Fri, 11 May 2012 6:36 pm

ai_dy wrote:
Safia_hays wrote:Can I clarify something? Tmr's recruitment is not for supervisory position right? Cuz a friend is telling me that the recruitment is only for those with experience. I don't see that anywhere in their recruitment article. Except for "..is looking for cabin crew Who want the opportunity To become leaders and managers in in-flight services"
Those inexperience are also welcome..they are looking for Cabin Crew..be your very best for the interview.. ;)
Thanks for all the clarification dear! :wink:

tigerbites

Post by tigerbites » Sat, 12 May 2012 1:55 am

Leading Stewardesses/Stewards in commercial airlines will have opportunity to be Crew In-Charge. Most (or should I say all) LS, LSS form SQ are CIC's in Tiger.

fauzjay
Regular
Regular

Post by fauzjay » Sun, 13 May 2012 5:01 am

Was just womdering, if anyone knows, i only went through one round of intvw and told to go back home and they will call me if im shortlisted, what are my chances?

Safia_hays

Post by Safia_hays » Sun, 13 May 2012 2:46 pm

fauzjay wrote:Was just womdering, if anyone knows, i only went through one round of intvw and told to go back home and they will call me if im shortlisted, what are my chances?
I'm not sure why it's like that but just wait for the call sometime next week. maybe before the 18th. Cuz i had 2 rounds and after my second round, the lady told me to wait for a call or email next week cuz training will commence on 18th June.

candiesboy
Regular
Regular

Post by candiesboy » Sun, 13 May 2012 4:33 pm

fauzjay wrote:Was just womdering, if anyone knows, i only went through one round of intvw and told to go back home and they will call me if im shortlisted, what are my chances?
Guess you are not shortlisted? cos seldom only 1 round.

Safia_hays

Post by Safia_hays » Tue, 15 May 2012 3:15 pm

Anyone got the confirmation email yet? I just received and contract signing will be on the 18th. Abit too rushing yea.

fazliJ

Post by fazliJ » Tue, 15 May 2012 11:31 pm

Safia_hays wrote:Anyone got the confirmation email yet? I just received and contract signing will be on the 18th. Abit too rushing yea.
Hey. i also received the confirmation email. and yes it was too rushing. but still have to make it on friday.

Safia_hays

Post by Safia_hays » Wed, 16 May 2012 12:27 am

The notice given was quite short and medical have to be completed by 17th. It's too short a notice to inform work that I need time off *stress* :???:

Safia_hays

Post by Safia_hays » Wed, 16 May 2012 10:10 am

Can someone tell me, if I go for medical on the 17th and contract signing is on the 18th, and what if I didn't pass the medical? So contract will be forfeited right? Cuz my concern is whether I should give my 30 days notice to my current employer on the 18th or Gould I wait till I'm sure I'll pass my medical. Or is medical result be given immediately?

fazliJ

Post by fazliJ » Wed, 16 May 2012 10:11 am

Safia_hays wrote:The notice given was quite short and medical have to be completed by 17th. It's too short a notice to inform work that I need time off *stress* :???:
haha. im sure theres ways for you to inform your current work. see you on the 18.