Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
glola2

Post by glola2 » Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:48 am

martyni: wow, that's fast! they already got them into june slot! since i ord at the end of may, im available in june but no news from them yet :( maybe cus i still owe them my NS completion cert. oh well, i really hope they call soon!

rampalicious87
Regular
Regular

Post by rampalicious87 » Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:56 am

Yeah. As long as you owe them any form of documents they won't slot you in any trg date I guess. It's ok. We have close to a month to ord. hehehe.

glola2

Post by glola2 » Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:15 pm

rampalicious87: still no news from them as well huh? cant wait to ord! haha.

glitterbabyG

Post by glitterbabyG » Sun, 29 Apr 2012 8:04 pm

martyni wrote:<b>glitterbabyG</b> you're from the latest interview? haha i'm starting a week after you

<b>yoyobin</b> mine's not any current hot news/topic. it's quite an old news. so in a way they can ask just anything :)
nope, actually i was from the Feb batch, i put availability in April so they slot me there.

rampalicious87
Regular
Regular

Post by rampalicious87 » Sun, 29 Apr 2012 8:10 pm

No news as yet. Just have to wait then.

glola2

Post by glola2 » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 2:14 am

glitterbabyG: congrats again glitterbabyG! :) did you email them when you were nearing your availability or did they just call you? if you dont mind me asking, when did they call you?

martyni

Post by martyni » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 2:03 pm

glitterbabyG ooo icic. ok could i trouble you to update us again if they got you to go for uniform-fitting on the day you sign you bond? 'cos that's what i heard :) thank you!

rampalicious87 & glola2 we'll be waiting for your updates!

FizzCortez

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by FizzCortez » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 2:13 pm

HII anyone have heard of the book called "Cabin Crew Interview Secrets" by kristine?

Apparently i've seen good reviews from the people who by the way have successfully made it through to SQ and i was wondering if anyone has a copy of this book?

I'm willing to pay for it btw. And i know you can get this online somewhere but it's rather expensive. So yeah, do shout out at me on your thoughts and reviews to those who already owned or going or heard about this book before!!!

Thanks everybody thanks!

FizzCortez

help

Post by FizzCortez » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 2:15 pm

HII anyone have heard of the book called "Cabin Crew Interview Secrets" by kristine?

Apparently i've seen good reviews from the people who by the way have successfully made it through to SQ and i was wondering if anyone has a copy of this book?

I'm willing to pay for it btw. And i know you can get this online somewhere but it's rather expensive. So yeah, do shout out at me on your thoughts and reviews to those who already owned or going or heard about this book before!!!

Thanks everybody thanks!

glitterbabyG

Post by glitterbabyG » Thu, 03 May 2012 1:03 am

glola2 wrote:glitterbabyG: congrats again glitterbabyG! :) did you email them when you were nearing your availability or did they just call you? if you dont mind me asking, when did they call you?
no i didn't, i just stated my avail date on the interview form. But when they called me which took about an anxious 1 mths plus i think? they will tend to call nearer to your availability date and confirmed my dates that i am available.

blurrry

Post by blurrry » Thu, 03 May 2012 6:06 am

hey guys, don't worry!

I went for the 14th April interview and got thru until medical. Yeah what they say is true, if you don't have all documents required, the HR won't call you. For me, i waited almost 1 week plus, and then she emailed me to go down and submit my birth certificate and O level cert. Upon given her those documents, she told me my training date straight away which is on 13 June.

So good luck guys, no worries! :)
You'll Never Walk Alone

talkingtothemoon

Post by talkingtothemoon » Thu, 03 May 2012 12:31 pm

blurrry wrote:hey guys, don't worry!

I went for the 14th April interview and got thru until medical. Yeah what they say is true, if you don't have all documents required, the HR won't call you. For me, i waited almost 1 week plus, and then she emailed me to go down and submit my birth certificate and O level cert. Upon given her those documents, she told me my training date straight away which is on 13 June.

Hi blurrry! :) i start training on the 13th of June too! :D

blurrry

Post by blurrry » Thu, 03 May 2012 2:08 pm

talkingtothemoon wrote:

haha, whats ya facebook email? add me up!
You'll Never Walk Alone

talkingtothemoon

Post by talkingtothemoon » Thu, 03 May 2012 2:54 pm

blurrry wrote:
talkingtothemoon wrote:

haha, whats ya facebook email? add me up!
i cant PM you! whats your facebook email??

blurrry

Post by blurrry » Thu, 03 May 2012 4:33 pm

marcus [at] png dot sg :)
You'll Never Walk Alone