Singapore Expats

Golf lessons

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
tintintin

Golf lessons

Post by tintintin » Tue, 10 May 2005 11:56 am

Hi,

I want to learn to play golf in singapore but i do not know where they teach in singapore. i would appreciate it if you guys could help to let me know where i can find one.

Thanks

monstergal
Regular
Regular

Post by monstergal » Tue, 10 May 2005 7:20 pm

you can try at most driving ranges...they do offer golf lessons priced between 70 - 80 p/hour. heard that the coaches down at marina superbowl driving range are pretty good.

monstergal
Regular
Regular

Post by monstergal » Tue, 10 May 2005 7:21 pm

umm... where abouts do you stay? it would be more convenient to find one nearer your home...

happy golfing

tintintin

Post by tintintin » Thu, 12 May 2005 12:26 am

Thanks. I stay somewhere near great world city. i will try to find out more at the place your recomended. Thanks

Shenequa

golf

Post by Shenequa » Tue, 17 May 2005 8:31 pm

Try Lee Carrington at Green Fairways
Tel:6462 3833
HP: 9798 5858

I just finished 8 lessons with her and she's really good!

Tell her Shenequa recommended you.

matisse

Post by matisse » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 7:25 pm

Hy
I leave around River Valley and I can probably help you to start to play golf

John Radja

Post by John Radja » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 1:13 am

Hello everyone,

I provide golf and yoga/reiki coaching for individuals/groups and companies at a reasonable hourly rate. Have provided coaching for well known organizations such as the various schools and clubs. Location of coaching is mainly at country clubs and condominiums.

If you need any more info, please email me at [email protected] with no obligation. Thank you.

John Radja
Executive

John Radja

Post by John Radja » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 1:14 am

Hello everyone,

I provide golf and yoga/reiki coaching for individuals/groups and companies at a reasonable hourly rate. Have provided coaching for well known organizations such as the various schools and clubs. Location of coaching is mainly at country clubs and condominiums.

If you need any more info, please email me at [email protected] with no obligation. Thank you.

John Radja