Singapore Expats

MOST WHITE PEOPLE TREAT OTHERS LIKE SHIT!!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:05 pm

He's obviously sitting on a wooden porch trying with two fingers to play dueling banjos waiting for deliverance. He's not even aware that Earl Scruggs has passed on, but he's so caught up in his fairy tail that he's actually funny. I don't think we've ever had such a stupid troll as this one. No discussion, no logic, not even funny. Just pathetic. And considering it's 3 am in the morning there, he's probably stoked up on moonshine after losing his gal to the local dudes down in the 'hood. That or one of the boys in the 'hood decided to have him. After all, he's obviously an uneducated hillbilly if he thinks Asians are all small.

Wait a minute. He's in Kentucky? Don't they have a Toyota assembly plant in Kentucky? He probably got fired by an Asian. :lol:

This means he's probably gay, to know so much about the size of Asians AND blacks. Poor guy, what an identity crisis. :-({|=
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:20 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:He's obviously sitting on a wooden porch trying with two fingers to play dueling banjos waiting for deliverance. He's not even aware that Earl Scruggs has passed on, but he's so caught up in his fairy tail that he's actually funny. I don't think we've ever had such a stupid troll as this one. No discussion, no logic, not even funny. Just pathetic. And considering it's 3 am in the morning there, he's probably stoked up on moonshine after losing his gal to the local dudes down in the 'hood. That or one of the boys in the 'hood decided to have him. After all, he's obviously an uneducated hillbilly if he thinks Asians are all small.

Wait a minute. He's in Kentucky? Don't they have a Toyota assembly plant in Kentucky? He probably got fired by an Asian. :lol:

This means he's probably gay, to know so much about the size of Asians AND blacks. Poor guy, what an identity crisis. :-({|=

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is some QUALITY troll baiting right there.

SingSing123

Post by SingSing123 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:25 pm

Ok before i reply to that dumb "hillbilly" scenario, How the hell did you know i was in KY? lol

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:27 pm

We moderators have an interface in these forums available to us but not to other users. That's one way we can tell if someone is lying when they say their location is "Singapore."
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

SingSing123

Post by SingSing123 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:29 pm

Haha that's cool. I've been to Sing several times, and may be going back again in a few weeks

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:32 pm

Friday arrived early this week
Be careful what you wish for

sweetgazebo
Regular
Regular

Post by sweetgazebo » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:32 pm

SingSing123 wrote:Ok before i reply to that ...., How the hell did you know i was in KY? lol
That's the problem when you think too much with your balls! If you had read thru the forum before posting you would have noticed that you are not the first to ask this question!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:38 pm

Mi Amigo, that should be Fridae shouldn't it?
Last edited by sundaymorningstaple on Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:39 pm

SingSing123 wrote:Haha that's cool. I've been to Sing several times, and may be going back again in a few weeks
Trying to make some friends before your trip, izzit?

SingSing123

Post by SingSing123 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:40 pm

Lol good one poodle. But no i already have friends there

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:40 pm

I know a couple I'd like to introduce him to, Both are over 6'3" tall and Chinese. Play pretty mean basketball as well.

SingSing123

Post by SingSing123 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:42 pm

Yao ming and his wife? Thats the ONLY asian ppl i know of that are tall like that. But yeah, id like to meet them

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:43 pm

SingSing123 wrote:Lol good one poodle. But no i already have friends there
Yeah, but they lost their website didn't they?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 4:45 pm

SingSing123 wrote:Yao ming and his wife? Thats the ONLY asian ppl i know of that are tall like that. But yeah, id like to meet them
That single statement just made you the laughing stock of this forum. It shows just how little you know about Asians.

SingSing123

Post by SingSing123 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 5:00 pm

Haha ok i see what you mean. But anyway, hopefully ill see one of you all when i go back, im 6' brown hair, blue eyes, and will probably be wearing a polo shirt, lol if any of you have the balls to confront a big White man in person. But do yourself a favor, go and mention to your gf or wife if they find white men at all attractive, see what they say, and i bet youll be surprised.. who knows maybe you all will get into the superactive cuckold lifestyle, asian boys serving White men, and their gf/ wives being nailed by White men lol.