Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
nemome

Post by nemome » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 6:36 pm

SimplyMe86 wrote:Anyway is it good? Hee what does it cover?
Yes it is. It helps you prepare. But to me, getting in is 90% luck. We can do so much but if we don't have luck by your side, it'll be tough.:)

SimplyMe86

Post by SimplyMe86 » Mon, 19 Mar 2012 9:59 pm

nemome wrote:
SimplyMe86 wrote:
nemome wrote: Do you want to share it with anyone? But if you want it for yourself, let me know too! haha
Hey..it will be better if we can share eh? But u would be closing the deal at mth end?
Haha i think you got it wrong. I am offering my Cabin Crew Secrets i bought from Kristen and am offering anyone who wants to get it! You might want to ask around this forum if anyone is interested?

Hehe
Haha ok I'm interested though. Could u pm details? I can't seem to pm :( thanks!

nemome

Post by nemome » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:43 am

SimplyMe86 wrote:
nemome wrote:
SimplyMe86 wrote: Hey..it will be better if we can share eh? But u would be closing the deal at mth end?
Haha i think you got it wrong. I am offering my Cabin Crew Secrets i bought from Kristen and am offering anyone who wants to get it! You might want to ask around this forum if anyone is interested?

Hehe
Haha ok I'm interested though. Could u pm details? I can't seem to pm :( thanks!
PM you! Pls check! :)

c--hanel

Post by c--hanel » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 9:03 am

Anyone knows if on the day of interview,
Can i just bring my diploma cert and not 0-lvl cert ?
Would they request to check for 0-lvl cert if i only bring my diploma cert ?

SimplyMe86

Post by SimplyMe86 » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 9:20 am

nemome wrote:
SimplyMe86 wrote:
nemome wrote: Haha i think you got it wrong. I am offering my Cabin Crew Secrets i bought from Kristen and am offering anyone who wants to get it! You might want to ask around this forum if anyone is interested?

Hehe
Hey, I can't reply pm in this forum? I'm not sure it was sent, anyway I email u :)

SimplyMe86

Post by SimplyMe86 » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 9:23 am

Anyway, I know they do check thoroughly on the face hands arm neck. Do they check on legs too? I was out at skincheck :( though they didn't seem to check the legs. But I'm thinking at a later stage which I didnt mange to get through, do they check again?

nemome

Post by nemome » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 2:51 pm

SimplyMe86 wrote:Anyway, I know they do check thoroughly on the face hands arm neck. Do they check on legs too? I was out at skincheck :( though they didn't seem to check the legs. But I'm thinking at a later stage which I didnt mange to get through, do they check again?
Yes. For the kebaya round, they'll do a thorough check.

tengyteng

Post by tengyteng » Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:10 am

Im going for the Ipoh interview this Saturday (24/03/2012)
.. Wonder if the turn up with be enormous. Anyone else attending ?

lil_paradox

Post by lil_paradox » Wed, 21 Mar 2012 7:00 pm

Anyone has Kristine's email address? I tried to emailed her on the add provided but didn't receive any response so far. Coz I bought the manual online but wasn't directed to any link to download the pdf file..and I'm already charged for the transaction.. :cry:
Can someone fill me in pls?

powerpuff32

Post by powerpuff32 » Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:17 pm

abilgal wrote:Hi, im 20 this year, deciding between pursuing my degree or joining SIA. What i really want is SIA though, so even after i graduated with a deg, i'm still gonna try for SIA. and if i don't like the job, at least i can still find other jobs since i have academic qualifications. Or do you guys think i should just try to get into SIA with my diploma, and not go for uni?
Will advise you to think twice or thrice before you join cause it's not going to be easy. Many felt like giving up/cannot take it in to the first few weeks/months of flying and many gave up and paid the bond. It is only why there is a bond and constant recruitment cause of the high turnover rate.

dannyooi_84
Regular
Regular

Post by dannyooi_84 » Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:30 pm

tengyteng wrote:Im going for the Ipoh interview this Saturday (24/03/2012)
.. Wonder if the turn up with be enormous. Anyone else attending ?
Usually the turnout rate should around 1k++. Just be there early And get yourself prepared. All the best to you and those trying...

7seven

Post by 7seven » Sat, 24 Mar 2012 4:33 am

SimplyMe86 wrote:
nemome wrote:
SimplyMe86 wrote: Haha ok I'm interested though. Could u pm details? I can't seem to pm :( thanks!
Hey, I can't reply pm in this forum? I'm not sure it was sent, anyway I email u :)
Hi, I'm interested too! (: Any slot left?

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular

Post by kinderjoy » Sat, 24 Mar 2012 5:45 am

c--hanel wrote:Anyone knows if on the day of interview,
Can i just bring my diploma cert and not 0-lvl cert ?
Would they request to check for 0-lvl cert if i only bring my diploma cert ?
yes, they check. pls follow the list of things they ask u to bring.

good luck :D

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular

Post by kinderjoy » Sat, 24 Mar 2012 5:48 am

the interview nowadays change alot.. i don't think what manuel will help much... be yourself..and read up abt SQ.

gd luck.

bent

Post by bent » Sat, 24 Mar 2012 4:46 pm

Hi all, i am thinking of going for the interview on 14 April. I will however be available for work only in Mid July (going for grad trip).

Should I still apply now? If so, will it affect my chances of being called up, or will they just delay my starting date of training?

Anyone knows when is the next interview after this April?