Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
fawnmich
Regular
Regular

Post by fawnmich » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:21 pm

After profiling test, they will called you to come to their office for contract briefing. If u are ok with the contract , can sign on the spot if not they will give u abt 3 days to consider n come bk & sign. Right after contract briefing, u can choose to proceed to T3 for medical which is wat me & kyumin went together after that...

The HR will informed you in 1 week time if you have successfully pass ur medical round and they wil inform you of the training date. If u fail e medical, the contract will not be counted.
Hi kyumin! Just checking with you, what happens after the call? Medical? So after the medical check up then u sign the contract or before that???

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:42 pm

fawnmich wrote:After profiling test, they will called you to come to their office for contract briefing. If u are ok with the contract , can sign on the spot if not they will give u abt 3 days to consider n come bk & sign. Right after contract briefing, u can choose to proceed to T3 for medical which is wat me & kyumin went together after that...

The HR will informed you in 1 week time if you have successfully pass ur medical round and they wil inform you of the training date. If u fail e medical, the contract will not be counted.
Hi kyumin! Just checking with you, what happens after the call? Medical? So after the medical check up then u sign the contract or before that???
Oh ok! Thanks farmwich! (: one last question: will scoliosis affect the medical results??? Haha. I'm not sure if I have it but I'm very scared that I do and it will affect it :(
The pursuit of happiness.

Nevergiveup

Post by Nevergiveup » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 9:17 am

fawnmich wrote:After profiling test, they will called you to come to their office for contract briefing. If u are ok with the contract , can sign on the spot if not they will give u abt 3 days to consider n come bk & sign. Right after contract briefing, u can choose to proceed to T3 for medical which is wat me & kyumin went together after that...

Hey fawnmich, what does the medical checkup consists? Any blood test?

hilove

Post by hilove » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:45 pm

Hi fawnmich...is there any bond for the contract? If there is how long wld that be?

fawnmich
Regular
Regular

Post by fawnmich » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 1:14 pm

Hi Bella_lunar,

If urs is minor scoliosis, I guess it shd not b a pro cos I knew of some1 hu have minor scoliosis & able to pass the backbone test. But if it's major pro, I think will not pass the backbone test Cos it'll b bad for your backbone prolong due to the frequent stretching when u help passengers to put luggage as I heard fr my stewardess fren who told me that.

Hi nevergiveup,

For medical test, urine test, eye check, colour blind test, backbone test, height & weight test, last check up
Will b conducted by doctor, to check ur blood pressure.

Hi hilllove,

Yes der's a bond but not to worry cos it's a short yr only.
Oh ok! Thanks farmwich! (: one last question: will scoliosis affect the medical results??? Haha. I'm not sure if I have it but I'm very scared that I do and it will affect it :(

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 1:45 pm

fawnmich wrote:Hi Bella_lunar,

If urs is minor scoliosis, I guess it shd not b a pro cos I knew of some1 hu have minor scoliosis & able to pass the backbone test. But if it's major pro, I think will not pass the backbone test Cos it'll b bad for your backbone prolong due to the frequent stretching when u help passengers to put luggage as I heard fr my stewardess fren who told me that.

Hi nevergiveup,

For medical test, urine test, eye check, colour blind test, backbone test, height & weight test, last check up
Will b conducted by doctor, to check ur blood pressure.

Hi hilllove,

Yes der's a bond but not to worry cos it's a short yr only.
Sounds like the medical check is another challenge :/

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 2:10 pm

Alright! Thanks farmwich for your help!!! (: I guess all we have to do is wait. I'm checking my phone every once in awhile! Getting paranoid. :(

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 6:57 pm

How long did they take to call you after your profiling test?

fawnmich
Regular
Regular

Post by fawnmich » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 10:04 pm

Its about 1 week. Actually ur batch already considered very fast le, during my batch, I waited close to 2-3 wks for them to call me for the profiling test & it's during cny period. The waiting period is terrible...So I can understand how every1 feel now but no choice just have to b patience...Eventually the wait will be all worth it...=D
How long did they take to call you after your profiling test?

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 2:29 pm

Hi can I check if anyone has received the call alr? I just had a missed call ending with 3 3333. Tried to call back but can't get through. Wondering if it's from scoot?

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 2:37 pm

mkisses wrote:Hi can I check if anyone has received the call alr? I just had a missed call ending with 3 3333. Tried to call back but can't get through. Wondering if it's from scoot?
Hi mkisses! I've received the call about half an hour ago. The number in different but it could be from them (:

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 2:45 pm

Bella_luna wrote:
mkisses wrote:Hi can I check if anyone has received the call alr? I just had a missed call ending with 3 3333. Tried to call back but can't get through. Wondering if it's from scoot?
Hi mkisses! I've received the call about half an hour ago. The number in different but it could be from them (:
oh no.. mine was half an hr ago too! but i missed it :/ hais cant get through too :((

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 2:46 pm

So angry and disappointed that I missed the call!!

Was brushing teeth :((((((

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 3:40 pm

mkisses wrote:So angry and disappointed that I missed the call!!

Hahaha don't worry about it, I'm sure they will call you again. (:

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 3:47 pm

Bella_luna wrote:
mkisses wrote:So angry and disappointed that I missed the call!!

Hahaha don't worry about it, I'm sure they will call you again. (:
I hate waiting :/

When is your contract briefing date?