Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
BNE

Post by BNE » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 2:35 pm

mkisses wrote:
BNE wrote:Hi letsflysoon,r u from the 815&1215 group as well? So far I haven't receive any email say either I failed the interview or what,btw I'm from 2pm group.....bit nervous,u guys all done the online profile test by today 12pm? :???:
Hey BNE, you mean you didn't receive email for profiling?
Hi mkisses,ya,no email nth,dnt know whats going on,was thinking even nv get selected shld at least gt notification ba,quite lost now :???:

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 2:44 pm

BNE wrote:
mkisses wrote:
BNE wrote:Hi letsflysoon,r u from the 815&1215 group as well? So far I haven't receive any email say either I failed the interview or what,btw I'm from 2pm group.....bit nervous,u guys all done the online profile test by today 12pm? :???:
Hey BNE, you mean you didn't receive email for profiling?
Hi mkisses,ya,no email nth,dnt know whats going on,was thinking even nv get selected shld at least gt notification ba,quite lost now :???:
Maybe you can try check if anyone is from 2pm slot. Cause I'm the 830am slot so I already got the email..

If I'm not wrong, the previous batch of recruitment, some people got the call within 1 week while some people got the call 1 week later than the others. I think you can only wait since there's still 1 week left till the '2 weeks timeframe'.

jiajialing

Post by jiajialing » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 3:10 pm

mkisses wrote:
BNE wrote:
mkisses wrote: Hey BNE, you mean you didn't receive email for profiling?
Maybe you can try check if anyone is from 2pm slot. Cause I'm the 830am slot so I already got the email..

If I'm not wrong, the previous batch of recruitment, some people got the call within 1 week while some people got the call 1 week later than the others. I think you can only wait since there's still 1 week left till the '2 weeks timeframe'.
Hi I am from the 1215 batch, but have yet to receive any email or call from them.

Why is this so? Does it means I am out?

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 3:14 pm

jiajialing wrote:
mkisses wrote:
BNE wrote: Hi mkisses,ya,no email nth,dnt know whats going on,was thinking even nv get selected shld at least gt notification ba,quite lost now :???:

Hi I am from the 1215 batch, but have yet to receive any email or call from them.

Maybe you can see around in the forum if anyone from 1215 batch alr receive the email? I'm from 830 batch so I'm not sure also. Anyway my deadline for profiling test submission is today 12pm.

There's still >1 week, maybe you can try waiting a little longer. Keep checking your email cause for profiling test, they will email instead of call!

jiajialing

Post by jiajialing » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 3:20 pm

mkisses wrote:
jiajialing wrote:
mkisses wrote: Maybe you can try check if anyone is from 2pm slot. Cause I'm the 830am slot so I already got the email..

Maybe you can see around in the forum if anyone from 1215 batch alr receive the email? I'm from 830 batch so I'm not sure also. Anyway my deadline for profiling test submission is today 12pm.

There's still >1 week, maybe you can try waiting a little longer. Keep checking your email cause for profiling test, they will email instead of call!
Okay, what is the profiling test all about?

BNE

Post by BNE » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 3:25 pm

mkisses wrote:
BNE wrote:
mkisses wrote: Hey BNE, you mean you didn't receive email for profiling?

Thanks alot.....wish u all the best, I'll have my finger cross n keep checking my email :wink:

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 4:07 pm

jiajialing wrote:
mkisses wrote:
jiajialing wrote: Hi I am from the 1215 batch, but have yet to receive any email or call from them.

Okay, what is the profiling test all about?
It's just like a personality test. They wanna see if you suit what they want.

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 4:08 pm

BNE wrote:
mkisses wrote:
BNE wrote: Hi mkisses,ya,no email nth,dnt know whats going on,was thinking even nv get selected shld at least gt notification ba,quite lost now :???:

Thanks alot.....wish u all the best, I'll have my finger cross n keep checking my email :wink:
Just hope I'll get in. Waiting too :(

letsflysoon

Post by letsflysoon » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 4:36 pm

Hi to all again. I am unsure about how is the selection as well, but my guts feeling tell me they gonna eliminate a number of people who went through the last 1-1 interview.

refer to this chart at how they select candidate, it help you understand alot better, and i dare say we're at step 7 now, excluding the step 4 apollo test which they shift it to the end.
http://www.apolloselect.com.au/moreinfo.html

i am 8:30am group as well, so far if i read correctly only this group received personality profile test.

@BNE @jiajialing maybe ppl from other times group like you will receive at later date, and pretty sure they will at least inform us on O or X since they asked us to wait. stay happy! :D

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 4:44 pm

letsflysoon wrote:Hi to all again. I am unsure about how is the selection as well, but my guts feeling tell me they gonna eliminate a number of people who went through the last 1-1 interview.

refer to this chart at how they select candidate, it help you understand alot better, and i dare say we're at step 7 now, excluding the step 4 apollo test which they shift it to the end.
http://www.apolloselect.com.au/moreinfo.html

i am 8:30am group as well, so far if i read correctly only this group received personality profile test.

@BNE @jiajialing maybe ppl from other times group like you will receive at later date, and pretty sure they will at least inform us on O or X since they asked us to wait. stay happy! :D
Hope they will inform us on our apollo test outcomes soon! Update when you've receive the results!

e.iman

Post by e.iman » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 5:09 pm

guess we'll just have to wait patiently for the call/email. Hope the results will be positive. All the best :)

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 5:56 pm

mkisses wrote:
jiajialing wrote:
mkisses wrote: Maybe you can try check if anyone is from 2pm slot. Cause I'm the 830am slot so I already got the email..

Hello! I'm from the 1215 batch and I've received the profiling test on Monday night like most of you guys! I've been waiting for their calls too.. Keeping my fingers crossed. ALL THE BEST GUYS! Do keep us updated if any one has received any calls from them ya? (:
The pursuit of happiness.

kyumin

Post by kyumin » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 7:59 pm

People don't feel disheartened!! Cause for me I've waited nearly 2 weeks for the call ya ^^

Bella_luna

Post by Bella_luna » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 9:31 pm

kyumin wrote:People don't feel disheartened!! Cause for me I've waited nearly 2 weeks for the call ya ^^
Hi kyumin! Just checking with you, what happens after the call? Medical? So after the medical check up then u sign the contract or before that???
The pursuit of happiness.

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 9:46 pm

Bella_luna wrote:
kyumin wrote:People don't feel disheartened!! Cause for me I've waited nearly 2 weeks for the call ya ^^
Hi kyumin! Just checking with you, what happens after the call? Medical? So after the medical check up then u sign the contract or before that???
Yah and how long would medical check results take to release?