Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
e.iman

Post by e.iman » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:53 am

Yes, i replied it during office hours. I replied close to 12 or 11. Wait, am i suppose to receive the automated email or will i just have to wait 2 weeks for the results? Regardless of the results, they will still email right if we passed the stage or not?

kyumin

Post by kyumin » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 7:46 am

e.iman wrote:Yes, i replied it during office hours. I replied close to 12 or 11. Wait, am i suppose to receive the automated email or will i just have to wait 2 weeks for the results? Regardless of the results, they will still email right if we passed the stage or not?
HI! If im not wrong, there isnt any automated email. They will call u up within 2 weeks of time. ^^

utmostpersonal

Post by utmostpersonal » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 7:52 am

receive automated email = failed the entire recruiting process? :cry:

michyscarlet07

Post by michyscarlet07 » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:42 am

you mean we're not suppose to receive any automated reply? or is it because i did it in the middle of the night? :???:
utmostpersonal wrote:receive automated email = failed the entire recruiting process? :cry:

utmostpersonal

Post by utmostpersonal » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:50 am

not too sure. but i guess this is a ridiculous method to eliminate. so don't put too much thoughts to it girls! just wait patiently. afterall, we've all came so far! good luck! :D
michyscarlet07 wrote:you mean we're not suppose to receive any automated reply? or is it because i did it in the middle of the night? :???:
utmostpersonal wrote:receive automated email = failed the entire recruiting process? :cry:

michyscarlet07

Post by michyscarlet07 » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:42 am

yeah! *fingers crossed* GOOD LUCK! :)
utmostpersonal wrote:not too sure. but i guess this is a ridiculous method to eliminate. so don't put too much thoughts to it girls! just wait patiently. afterall, we've all came so far! good luck! :D
michyscarlet07 wrote:you mean we're not suppose to receive any automated reply? or is it because i did it in the middle of the night? :???:

lesliepolly

Post by lesliepolly » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 1:30 pm

Hi girls, what I have been meaning to tell you is that the automated reply is for those who sent out the emails in the middle of the night, which is not office hours. :roll: So don't give up just yet! Good luck all of you!

hilove

Post by hilove » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 1:36 pm

I submitted aft office hours lk 8+.
And received the automated email lk within a short while. I suppose the people who review our profile will be the consultants and it shd take abit of time to review it and then get back to us?

But just that the way they replied in that automated
Email sounded as if we r unsuccessful. Lol. =S

Nevergiveup

Post by Nevergiveup » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 2:51 pm

lesliepolly wrote:Hi girls, what I have been meaning to tell you is that the automated reply is for those who sent out the emails in the middle of the night, which is not office hours. :roll: So don't give up just yet! Good luck all of you!
Hey, I got the auto email too. I did during office hours. :(

BNE

25/02/12 2pm

Post by BNE » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 4:11 pm

hi,anyone from 2pm interview gt any news so far? :???:

letsflysoon

lets fly together soon!

Post by letsflysoon » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 9:53 am

elo girls and boys (if any)..

today mark the day 1march2012 12pm that most people will be done submitting the apolo profile report. And we should be expecting their call/email any day any time by then, so standby your phone/pc and don't let it juice dry out.

would like to give you all an rough idea how we are compared, so follow this to and check it out:
http://www.apolloselect.com.au/proimg.html
http://www.apolloselect.com.au/example.html

there you will see different cat' being evaluate from our test, you know best what answer you input and roughly know how strong you are in each cat'.

All the best!

BNE

Post by BNE » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 1:29 pm

Hi letsflysoon,r u from the 815&1215 group as well? So far I haven't receive any email say either I failed the interview or what,btw I'm from 2pm group.....bit nervous,u guys all done the online profile test by today 12pm? :???:

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 2:02 pm

BNE wrote:Hi letsflysoon,r u from the 815&1215 group as well? So far I haven't receive any email say either I failed the interview or what,btw I'm from 2pm group.....bit nervous,u guys all done the online profile test by today 12pm? :???:
Hey BNE, you mean you didn't receive email for profiling?

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Re: lets fly together soon!

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 2:04 pm

letsflysoon wrote:elo girls and boys (if any)..

today mark the day 1march2012 12pm that most people will be done submitting the apolo profile report. And we should be expecting their call/email any day any time by then, so standby your phone/pc and don't let it juice dry out.

would like to give you all an rough idea how we are compared, so follow this to and check it out:
http://www.apolloselect.com.au/proimg.html
http://www.apolloselect.com.au/example.html

there you will see different cat' being evaluate from our test, you know best what answer you input and roughly know how strong you are in each cat'.

All the best!
Do you know when we will be expecting the call? Shouldn't take as long as 2 weeks right?

I mean after all, even though after the management interview round, the interviewer said 'wait 2 weeks for call', I received the email for profiling test 2 days later on Tuesday night instead of a call within 2 weeks.

mkisses
Regular
Regular

Post by mkisses » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 2:05 pm

fawnmich wrote:Profiling test got no right & wrong ans, basically just be urself & ans the qns...if u are unsure of what they are asking , can put neutral in the middle for the ans, that's what I do for some qns...

Time is short so try not to stuck at 1 qn for too long as we wun know if they will also be assessing how long u took to finish the whole test. For me, I took 5 mins more than the required time given by them.

Dun worry I dun think they will eliminate many ppl Out fr this round...Muz have confident!! Last stage to go...Jia You...=)
lesliepolly wrote:I just saw the email! Anyone who went through this got any tips for the profiling test?! Fawnmich? Teehee.

Really scared that they will be eliminating a lot at this test.
I heard from my friend who got in the previous batch of recruitment, that this profiling is the stage where they do mass elimination lol. Like only 30% of people will get selected. Don't know how true is that but that makes me quite nervous :/