Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:23 pm

is it normal for my skin to be super oily after rhino? i am having pimples everywhere especially on my nose...... :???: was not like that before surgery

and my sister commented my cupid bow is slanted to the right :shock:

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Post by Rie Michiko » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:39 pm

trilogytwist wrote:is it normal for my skin to be super oily after rhino? i am having pimples everywhere especially on my nose...... :???: was not like that before surgery

and my sister commented my cupid bow is slanted to the right :shock:
Better take a photo and send to Dr Kao. Pimples becoz of the thinning skin and change in weather temperature?

girlnextdoor

Post by girlnextdoor » Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:09 am

hi trilogytwist, it should be normal? check out missuglynose's blog, seems like she also got pimple problems after the surgery.

don't worry too much, speedy recovery! :)

nose

Post by nose » Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:49 am

What's a cupid bow?

xerox

Post by xerox » Thu, 16 Feb 2012 9:57 am

Sorry, this may sound like a stupid question.

For those who underwent rhinoplasty or tippplasty, can you still "pinch" your nose to remove blackheads/whiteheads? @,@

I understand that digging is already impossible, so pinch is even highly unlikely?

ufreak3

Have anyone done PS or heard of Doctor Cher 車&

Post by ufreak3 » Fri, 17 Feb 2012 2:42 am

Have anyone done PS or heard of Doctor Cher 車參聖? He is SUPER HOT in Fashion Guide. Just searched for his name in Fashion Guide and you can see so many people singing his reviews and he is super hard to book and heard that he is fully booked till 2013!!!

His specialty seems to be this Japanese method called 日式訂書針 which is reputed to be very natural and very short recovery downtime and that is why it is so popular among the Taiwanese working adults.

If anyone has done or heard anything about Doctor Cher please respond asap because I really want to know if he is that good from a fellow Singaporean.

girlnextdoor

Re: Have anyone done PS or heard of Doctor Cher 車

Post by girlnextdoor » Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:30 pm

ufreak3 wrote:Have anyone done PS or heard of Doctor Cher 車參聖? He is SUPER HOT in Fashion Guide. Just searched for his name in Fashion Guide and you can see so many people singing his reviews and he is super hard to book and heard that he is fully booked till 2013!!!

His specialty seems to be this Japanese method called 日式訂書針 which is reputed to be very natural and very short recovery downtime and that is why it is so popular among the Taiwanese working adults.

If anyone has done or heard anything about Doctor Cher please respond asap because I really want to know if he is that good from a fellow Singaporean.
is he good in rhino and alar plasty?

ufreak3

I think Doctor Cher does Alar & rhino too.

Post by ufreak3 » Fri, 17 Feb 2012 8:40 pm

And I think he is pretty popular with rhino as his results are very natural...

Is there anyone who have went under his knife before?

He is so popular with in taiwanese forums but no one ever heard of him here.... That's what I find it weird...& that is why I am so curious about how good he is...

This is his website http://www.doctorcher.com/

nose

Post by nose » Sat, 18 Feb 2012 7:02 am

^ Not that big a fan of his aesthetic views

ufreak3

So has anyone done double eyelids with dr kao?

Post by ufreak3 » Sat, 18 Feb 2012 3:42 pm

I know he's good in nose but I heard from this thread a couple of guys mentioned that he is good in eyes as well but just want to know if anyone else out there done double eyelids with him and what's the outcome.

Initially I wanted to go to dr yang of Artwood but heard many bad reviews of him from fashion guide and several people have advised from going to him in this forum too so he's eliminated from my shortlist. Then I thought dr Jong is good but after reading his attitude and bad service I also eliminated him as well.

Then I drilled down to dr su and dr kao. Though dr kao is not well known for his eyes but his aesthetic views and good service n attitude makes me think that he won't do a bad job for eyes.in fact he is the only doctor to recommend me to do suture first because he said for guys the most important thing is to be natural and suture does that. his rate for suture is also the cheapest among all docs.

Dr su is well known for eyes but she can only confirm with me surgery date after consultation. How can I fly to Taipei just for consultation and then not knowing if I'm able to get a surgery date.

Then I found out about doctor Cher in fashion guide and rave reviews everywhere with his appts fully booked till 2013. But I managed to get a date with him end if this month! Excited but also scared because if he is that well known n popular how come no one in this forum knows about him. and I don't like the feeling that he's so busy until he managed to squeeze a time slot for me... I feel rather pressured....

So any kind souls can share with me their experiences with dr kao, dr su and dr Cher on their double eyelids surgeries?

Greatly appreciate if someone can shed some light.

girlnextdoor

Re: So has anyone done double eyelids with dr kao?

Post by girlnextdoor » Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:19 am

how about dr chen from regent? seems like he's quite good in eye surgeries....

reiyuna

Accommodation and Hospitality in Taipei

Post by reiyuna » Sun, 19 Feb 2012 3:49 pm

Hi, I have vast experience with surgery on the eyes, nose, mandible, zygoma, fat transplant etc with Korean surgeons. As a result, I am now a poor student residing in Taipei - near Shilin (Dr. Hsu's office), or Daan (Dr. Chuang) etc - looking to make a bit of pocket money.

If anyone is interested in my advice on surgeries, accomodation at my own apartment (shared with me) and for someone to take care of them before (ie. going with you to consultation and translating at an intermediate Chinese level if necessary) during and after surgery (eg. buying food when you look or feel like shit), please contact me at reiyuna @ gmail.com or PM me.

There is no limit to how many consultations you want to go to, or how frequent you want stuff delivered to you, only that I have part-time classes and ask that your requests be reasonable.

Many thanks,

Yuna

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Re: So has anyone done double eyelids with dr kao?

Post by Rie Michiko » Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:05 am

ufreak3 wrote:I know he's good in nose but I heard from this thread a couple of guys mentioned that he is good in eyes as well but just want to know if anyone else out there done double eyelids with him and what's the outcome.

Initially I wanted to go to dr yang of Artwood but heard many bad reviews of him from fashion guide and several people have advised from going to him in this forum too so he's eliminated from my shortlist. Then I thought dr Jong is good but after reading his attitude and bad service I also eliminated him as well.

Then I drilled down to dr su and dr kao. Though dr kao is not well known for his eyes but his aesthetic views and good service n attitude makes me think that he won't do a bad job for eyes.in fact he is the only doctor to recommend me to do suture first because he said for guys the most important thing is to be natural and suture does that. his rate for suture is also the cheapest among all docs.

Dr su is well known for eyes but she can only confirm with me surgery date after consultation. How can I fly to Taipei just for consultation and then not knowing if I'm able to get a surgery date.

Then I found out about doctor Cher in fashion guide and rave reviews everywhere with his appts fully booked till 2013. But I managed to get a date with him end if this month! Excited but also scared because if he is that well known n popular how come no one in this forum knows about him. and I don't like the feeling that he's so busy until he managed to squeeze a time slot for me... I feel rather pressured....

So any kind souls can share with me their experiences with dr kao, dr su and dr Cher on their double eyelids surgeries?

Greatly appreciate if someone can shed some light.
Dr Kao also advise me to go for double eyelids using suture method and I'm a lady. Is he doing some promotion? Hmmmm.....

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Re: Accommodation and Hospitality in Taipei

Post by Rie Michiko » Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:08 am

reiyuna wrote:Hi, I have vast experience with surgery on the eyes, nose, mandible, zygoma, fat transplant etc with Korean surgeons. As a result, I am now a poor student residing in Taipei - near Shilin (Dr. Hsu's office), or Daan (Dr. Chuang) etc - looking to make a bit of pocket money.

If anyone is interested in my advice on surgeries, accomodation at my own apartment (shared with me) and for someone to take care of them before (ie. going with you to consultation and translating at an intermediate Chinese level if necessary) during and after surgery (eg. buying food when you look or feel like shit), please contact me at reiyuna @ gmail.com or PM me.

There is no limit to how many consultations you want to go to, or how frequent you want stuff delivered to you, only that I have part-time classes and ask that your requests be reasonable.

Many thanks,

Yuna
So care to share your charges?

nose

Post by nose » Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:09 am

I think dr kao is a very honest doctor. he doesn't seem to be profit driven

why?

I asked him if I should do anything else like eyelid, sliding genio, etc

and he said NO, I do not recommend it for your face.

so honestly, he wouldn't tell you to do something for money....